• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We spent a little bit more on it, closer to $70 total. I had to do a lot of redesign work to get it to work around phpBB and our normal site. We purchased it as the Joomla! template which then I rebuilt as a regular PHP template and phpBB style. :)

I had the opportunity to test out a little bit of the zombie event, it's not done yet but I can say, it's already awesome, really enjoyed it and hope to see it up soon :D

Can someone help me ingame?
My name is Sterke Jaap and im doing the mission "Joining the unholy" and I need to get the skull..
But when im in the castle I cant find the chest...
I dont know if I need to go to the highest floor but that's way too hard for me, so could someone help me please? xd

Sure man, logging in a bit, altho i'm a templar so I can't hit the templars in the castle, but I'll see what I can do

I haven't been able to play, but it shouldn't take any longer til I can play again, honestly I can't wait for it, haven't played in about a week already grr

We are currently beta testing the transition to 9.54! Please help us test this out by downloading a Tibia 9.54 client and using OTLand's IP changer to connect to this test server.

Client Version: 9.54
IP Address: 75.108.162.79

If you do not have an account on this server, account manager is enabled. You may log in with 1/1 to create an account and character on this server. I have created a new section on the forums for you to submit bug reports related to 9.54. Thank you for your help!

Added a completely original gladiator system!

You can come to the arena in Arkdun to place your bets. The monsters are all completely even in health and attacks, so every outcome is different! Even with the same monsters, all it takes is one lucky beam attack to completely change the outcome even if your losing by a good amount. It really is a blast! Completely automated, just throw your bets in the blue flames and you will receive your winnings automatically if you choose right! There is no limit on how many people can place a bet on a single game, but each character may not bet more than one million gold.

So far there are over 20 different monsters or champions selected at random for each game!

1juvk6.png

bit95l.png

vn2q76.png

- - - Updated - - -

nothing? :(

Last edited:
Best server I have ever played and I dont think I will play another server if this one ever goes down.. ITS THAT AWESOME! COME JOIN!

- - - Updated - - -

The staff team on tntopentibia.com never ceases to amaze me.. come check it out!

Lets bring this back to the top. :p

Added over 20+ monsters to be selected for the gladiator fights, each outcome is completely random and unique each time. You have a 50% chance to win.

For defensive reasons each team base for capture the flag has welded steel into their flag. You will now be severely slowed while carrying it. (You can still use haste and items to gain more speed)

Hopefully this will help with the stalemates
icon_e_biggrin.gif

For today:
- created and added new jeweler npc in Arkdun and Slatia
- added new citizen npcs in Arkdun
- buffed exori mas
- made anni entrance discriminate quest status
- added a respawn timer to CTF, you will now have to wait 30 seconds after dying before you will be allowed to re-enter the arena.
- added 10~ new monsters to the gladiator arena.
- fixed hunters - all missions should now appear complete in log and rewards for final missions work
- increased death loss percentage from 6% to 8%
- added Korin the Hunter - new slayer missions
- decreased mana required for frostbite by 200
- decreased mana required for earth bind by 200
- nerfed strong elemental strikes
- buffed heal friend and made more inconsistent
- buffed slightly all regular elemental waves
- buffed slightly all elemental ue's
- buffed great energy beam
- moved Solecis to unholy side in Arkdun at +1 (addon item trader)
- added blue poc to warlock loot
- created a new npc near Arkdun beast tamer that trades enchanted chicken wings, spools of yarn, pirate voodoo dolls, and flasks of warrior sweat
- buffed pirate hat drop rate and added to buccaneers and cutthroats
- buffed banana staff drop rate in monkey sages
- modified slayer quest npcs to tell u which monster u still need to kill
- modified Geoffrey's slayer quests to be harder and have better exp rewards
- thinned out giant ape spawn a bit in ape dungeon
- halved push delay time
- added tribal mask to monkey sage loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back