• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] TNT Development [8.7 Server]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merk22, if you'd read the thread, you'd see there have been several new additions. There have even been new additions within the past month. I don't understand where your seemingly derogatory question is coming from. I apologize if I misunderstood the intent of your question.

@Merk- Since when was this thread a piñata? Take off the blindfold champ

bumpkins. Come try our unique events starting at 6, 8, and 10 pm cst!

Howdy all,

I know it has been quite a while since you've seen some of my posts. I have an exciting new change that I am bringing to the world of Etherbank. Kills against the opposing faction (Undead/Templar) will no longer result in skulls (white, red, or black). This enables more of the intended PVP functionality of the factions, but you will still gain your glorious frags! These frags simply will not count towards skulls. You will still get skulls for killing people who are not members of the opposing faction.

Howdy y'all! Snowball here! For those who don't know me, I came to TNT like...a while ago under the surname "Darkness." While I was rescuing lives in Africa (had to leave for a loong time) some D-Bag jacked mah name during the new reset! :O

Anywho, I've come back as of October (some jerk didn't tell me about TNT when I came back to the states in AUGUST!) I, too, shall be a head honcho when dealing with all deez updates and whatnot :D So, what are we at now? Oh well I don't care what was previously said cause I'm here now! A little fun tidbit of TNT for people who are just NOW noticing TNT (Seriously? It's been here for a LOONG time):

• Great Detailed Main Story line, as well as a ton of off-side Faction Quests that's being updated every week.
  • Huge Custom-made Server dedicated to the details of the imaginative Staff!
  • Fun Community (as of now) that only wishes to help people when they come in.
  • Custom Mounts! (Ape, Dragon Hatchling, Wisp, 8.6 Panda, among multitudes others).
  • Factions! (Choose to be the destructive Unholy soldier or the protective Templar guard).
  • SNOWBALL IS RESIDING HERE! That should be Epic enough!

Sorry, I get bored easily when I'm writing stuff down, but there's SO MUCH MORE! Houses and Guild-clashes just among the multitudes of others! I'll post whenever I wanna, but come and try it, just for a hour at least!

(EDIT: Totes forgot about an epic Magic-esque Mini-game that's kind of like Rock-Paper-Scissors-Dynamite AND the custom Gladiator fights!)

Come try our Psylus elemental duels!

Held a tournament today. Congratz to Pandora, the victor!

Final Round

I wanna make this a ~~BUMP~~ with a purpose!

For those who are wondering and too lazy to read through 25 pages of information, here's the quick stats for:

TNT Open Tibia
  • Tibia 8.7, Port 7171
  • 99% Online
  • 10x EXP
  • 30x Skills
  • 10x Magic
  • 99% Custom Map
  • Four Cities (more in the works) with over 200 Houses
  • Professions! (Mining, Blacksmithing, Leatherworking, Tailoring, Engineering)
  • Gladiator Arena & Psylus Arena (Magic)
  • Custom Events (Defend the Nexus, Nazi Zombies, etc.)
  • Great all-around Staff that only wishes to help people
  • Snowbizzle is hizzle. Should be epic enough

Awesome tutorial Dudu made for War Wolf Mount

Dududelnorte said:
Ladies, gentlemen and nabs this is a very messy and hard to do tutorial. So i really hope you all can figure out this sh~Meow.
-Requirements ∩(︶▽︶)∩-
>Level 150 for the last boss
>You will face some dragons-like (Its not a req but i just wanted to point it out)

First head to the Barbarians Spawn south east of Arkdun and get upstairs of this hill.
e5lnoj.png

Then talk to this gurl Nissa, she's going to give you a vial that you will use in a pool.
ojqa3d.png

After you're done talking with her, go downstairs and head to the north-west of that small spawn then go upstairs into the wooden building. When you get to the 3rd floor, reach the door that leads to a hill, south east of the room.
2cdg3fb.png

Try to pay a lot of attention to the following picture because you may get confused.
Right now we're going to the lake where you need to use that vial.

10xrreg.png

After you get to this place where you need to Exani Hur "Down/Levitate Down, go to the north-east, you will see a narrow path and some stairs, go down and you will see the pool. Use the vial on the left-shallow water space. Some sea serpent will respawn.
2m2yjnk.png

Then, simply go back with Nissa; she's going to give you a hammer that you're gonna have to use on some "rocks" or nests (6) On 5 nests 1-3 dragons will respawn and in 1 some bats & mutated bats will appear.
2z6wljt.png

Then, try going back to the dragon spawn, but don't ignore this picture. 70% is the same as a previous one but here i'm showing you another path because now, we're going to the nests. They were a bit (A DAMN PAIN IN THE ASS) hard to find...until i realized they were SO EASY TO SEE, they're like next to each other. Try to follow the path as shown in the picture please. Also, in the last part, you will have to Exani Hur "Down/Levitate Down.
29prozm.png

Go upstairs here, this is the first nest.
290sjzd.png

These are the next 3 nests.
mvqeqe.png

These are the last 2, when you're done a message will appear in the screen saying that you've destroyed all nests already as shown in the picture.
fk6ryb.png

Now, go back with Nissa, talk to her and she's going to open a teleport for you to go with the boss. He's a frost dragon. Estimate dps=600-1400 (damage per second)
Be careful, he's a bit tough. I recommend druids to use Tera, sorcs their Vis. Remember, the portal only opens for 30 secs. However if you exceed the time, you can talk to her to open it again (Just, Bye, then Hi, bla bla or Hi-Yes)

2lc1xy8.png

This is the place where you appear to fight the boss.
x4maon.png

AND THEN, WOOOOOOOOOOOOO CELEBRATE, you defeated Azurot, The Frost Dragon.
2 messages saying you slain him will appear, one in your Local Chat and the other one as broadcast. In Server Log you will see the message saying that you tamed the war wolf mount!
CONGRATULATIONS! Good luck everyone!
2iaxwdv.png

#Meow. #Nabs.

Held Gauntlet and Psylus Tournament today.

Congratz to Hakuren Oak, first to cross the finish line in the Gauntlet, and
Congratz to Pattraclis, victor of the Psylus Tournament!

Shot of the beginning of the final round.

Today Snowbizzle made a valiant return and is slowly climbing up the ladder of epicness.
Also threw an UHH-MAZING Psylus Tournament (I won by default :( )
So...yeah :D
~~~~~BUMP SONNN~~~~~

News of the day!

I found a fish! Turns out it...was a rock
I found a really sweaty sock while murdering a Hunter and his family!
I found the biggest predicament of them all!

25fivmh.png

(BTW, Epic Bump Status)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back