• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

really sux my spells req soul though, i got 3 DOT spells that i drop on everything.. but after 10 min of hunting ive ran out, so now im w8ting on soul regen to hunt >.>

This server is really cool, never saw anything like it. Great work Kavalor!

Yeah I've noticed it. What I try and do hold down left click, then right click and let go. Seems to work for me.

how do we add skill points or so your add sez u gain point that you can distribute when leveling

btw, this is the 2k area i "trolled" about
21:52 You see a sign.
You read: Elven Nations, Castle Storm, Wilds of Danjiriland.
Those Under Level:2000 Should avoid this journey.
Position: [X: 1462] [Y: 1229] [Z: 4].

yeah .. i foudn ur "500" area and it seams bone ass empty... after 15 min of walking around.

it is, in development

- - - Updated - - -

there any promotions or other vocations other than farmer? < main topic thread shows mood title and alignment

not really proffesions, just new names, so essentially its a 1 voc server correct? just that its 1 in all and all in 1.

It's only 1 vocation but I think with the points you can "create your own vocation". For example if you want to be a knight, use the points to buy a lot of health and shield/weapon skill.

OP, I suggest formatting the description text and adding some pictures and screenshots. Right now it's a huge wall of text and it might intimidate some people.

It's only 1 vocation but I think with the points you can "create your own vocation". For example if you want to be a knight, use the points to buy a lot of health and shield/weapon skill.

OP, I suggest formatting the description text and adding some pictures and screenshots. Right now it's a huge wall of text and it might intimidate some people.

Perhaps, <sigh> It's a debate in my mind really. Is it worth doing that? Anyone is welcome to, I doubt I will spend time doing that.

- - - Updated - - -

1 voc, everyone is essentially equal to explore any skills or magic abilities they choose. As a human you can be a master with a sword and a master with computers for example. SInce we do not have magic in real life it is hard to use that example lol

I duno if its just me or not but maybe you could make the sellable items that are dropped stackable? the bags you get dont seem to be able to hold much as it is.. But also where do you sell these? I tried the general store place but no luck there..

Back
Top Bottom