• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

There should be a page on the website with all these text messages so you can get this information when you need it.
this is correct, but once again. Alpha stage.

- - - Updated - - -

AIGHT. whatcha thinkin bill
(text needs some work.. but 4 hours later and now midnight.... 5 am for work is comin fast...
11231756.png

Full size is in the link. 1920 pixels WIDE... monster... to big for my settings. lol
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/11231756/img/11231756.png

Last edited:
it looks cool graphically! so it's got points there.

what could make it better?

if it blended better with the rest of the page, and if the characters used(not necessarily minions) but the mains on the far ends, appeared to be renders of the characters in the storyline on the webpage, in server information.

Btw I really wish map clicking worked... for some reason it always stops shortly after I click somewhere... Not sure if u knew about it or not but bleh hopefully that can get fixed kinda annoying lol

- - - Updated - - -

Is that 250 spear supposed to break? >_> 04:07 You see G8 a royal spear (Atk:350).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 250 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
Was using it and it broke just curious

Tip: if you want more people to try it out put some screenshots on the first page.

Ok fair enough...thanks for the tip.

Now ill give you one. Since you want to Tip: me like i'm a jack ass.

Tip: If you want to not look like a tool, read a thread before posting some random crap on it to gain a post count. I clearly stated responses to this already as well as exactly why it was done the way it was, not once but multiple times. I don't want some 30-+ kids on it confusing it, I don't want kids on it that cant troubleshoot and sort information while being willing to read. It is alpha testing, not a release.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I really wish map clicking worked... for some reason it always stops shortly after I click somewhere... Not sure if u knew about it or not but bleh hopefully that can get fixed kinda annoying lol

- - - Updated - - -

Is that 250 spear supposed to break? >_> 04:07 You see G8 a royal spear (Atk:350).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 250 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
Was using it and it broke just curious

Yes

welp, i asked u in pms if u had a theme to work with and never got a response before i started this.
i personally feel the websites "theme" of the characters you try to portray in the servers story make the site look like tossed together crap. and without order.
but its your server website, just dont get why u can be normal and use a legit interactive site, prolly gona cost new players if thats what stays after alpha and beta.
Website is the first place a new person will see before they even download the game, and making it as new person friendly as possible should be priority 1.

it tells you ingame with random information messages
post the messages here? I tested the server for a few hours and didnt see anything related to the difference of T and G and what can and cant be socked. The only messages I saw was that there are 49 tiers. Iim not sure its even right is that that the equipment appears to go from G1 sub (T1-20) - G2 sub (T1-T20) etc....

I have the same problem with map clicks. It usually happens when other creatures are on the screen instead of walking around them it walks into them and doesnt continue.

The text on the first page and in the server information documents should be formatted. A few signs in game dont have text on them. I didnt explore all of the jungle but I didnt see any creatures in the part I did explore.

it DOES tell you the difference between G meaning its the set level,
anything that sez G1 G3 G5 is just the naked piece of eq, its the look type, the level req tells u what set it is. the T for Teir represents the level of Buff the armor has.
its really not hard to understand..

Last edited:
there need to be more information provided within the map and/or client, like where to buy items that prevent items loss, some signs what monsters can u meet when going futher etc, cuze e.g i just died and i lost my main bag for the first time, and im kinda annoyed and lost the will to continue playing the server

I too had problems with map clicking. And I also agree that we need more information about the server mechanics, having to wait for random text messages isn't good.

60 hours without a restart, maybe when it does come down it will come back up with a buncha new fixes and changes. but who knows

7 pages of purchase documentation. when i saw this i was like "oh, 7 pages of pay2win items"
sorry bro but I won't check this server because of shop-focused attitude. still alpha but you got well-documentend shop, it sucks!

there need to be more information provided within the map and/or client, like where to buy items that prevent items loss, some signs what monsters can u meet when going futher etc, cuze e.g i just died and i lost my main bag for the first time, and im kinda annoyed and lost the will to continue playing the server

You should farm noob creature and get those rune thats looks like fire bomb. The way they work is when you die you use the rune and you get tped back to your corpse. Unless its something 1 hitting you,it could be useful.

WTF is Cas? 16:46 You see G1 a violent bear: offensive trinket [ml.+4%] [dist.+2%] [shield.+5%] [cas.+30%] (Arm:1, club fighting +1, sword fighting +1, axe fighting +1, magic level +1, speed +2).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 1 or higher.
It weighs 36.00 oz.
Position: [X: 1475] [Y: 1250] [Z: 5].

[cas.+30%] ???

i know, but the thing is that i lost my backpack and its kinda off cuze im below lvl 100? so obviously a slight chance to lose the backpack even below lvl 100, which wasnt stated in any of the posts here i think

disenchanted mats need to be stackable.
Sanctum needs creatures.....
sanctum needs npcs....

7 pages of purchase documentation. when i saw this i was like "oh, 7 pages of pay2win items"
sorry bro but I won't check this server because of shop-focused attitude. still alpha but you got well-documentend shop, it sucks!

man you obviously didn't read it. If you do you will feel like a jack ass for your comment.

- - - Updated - - -

disenchanted mats need to be stackable.
Sanctum needs creatures.....
sanctum needs npcs....

I know man :/

midterms in college....
sick as a dog right now....
ughhhhhh

I actually agree. I just read it and there's a lot of pay2win stuff. The server description says "items are strongly frowned upon because it damages longevity of servers. Payments are primarily premiums,skins,mounts and other consumables." yet practically everything sold in the shop is an item, including donation sets. It doesn't matter if you can still get them in-game, any person with money can buy 100 of these, sell them and become super rich. I do like the fact that there are no premium-only areas, but the premium-only outfits and mounts (that aren't just for aesthetics since they give stats) are discouraging.

The server looks amazing but things like these are deal breakers.

TS (Terra Silenti) is a server under a strict "Absolutely no donations" policy, this meaning the server will remain

completely free and every player has the same advantages as the next.

According to :Terra Silenti Wiki

Back