• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

I used those socketing runes on my amulet and it says it adds stats.. like 39% dist and 11% hp but when I take it on or off nothing changes... Just figured Id let you know

Maybe the task npc could have a list of all the monsters it has quest for in level categories since this server is so custom no one knows what monsters to hunt at what level and so on, I duno just an idea.

My character is somehow bugged, ppl cant look at me (you see bla bla) and cant change title

Ps name Enjoe

im stuck without showel, is there any command to tp to temple or to die or unstuck or whatever

- - - Updated - - -

im also having some strange issue, getting laged as hell, then i can log in for 5 minuts, it happend twice already

I duno if its just me or not but maybe you could make the sellable items that are dropped stackable? the bags you get dont seem to be able to hold much as it is.. But also where do you sell these? I tried the general store place but no luck there..

You can sell them at the depot just go down a floor and it is to the left.

Maybe the task npc could have a list of all the monsters it has quest for in level categories since this server is so custom no one knows what monsters to hunt at what level and so on, I duno just an idea.

good idea, but there are too many to do it reasonably :/

- - - Updated - - -

Ugly ass webpage rofl.

have not heard that one yet, thanks for the input. ill consider it in other comments made about it

Perhaps, <sigh> It's a debate in my mind really. Is it worth doing that? Anyone is welcome to, I doubt I will spend time doing that.
Formatting the text? Yeah, it really is. A bunch of players are discouraged when they click on the thread and find a huge wall of text like that. Most are simply interested in the server info and custom features, not in the number of possible item variations. Some of us are, of course, but we're the minority. I'd suggest summing up the features at the beginning of the post, as well as the website IP and some other tidbits of important information. Perhaps maybe add a FAQ, summing up the fame system, wound system, tiers, item combinations, etc in a more comprehensible way. Screenshots are especially important too. Remember that no matter how good the server is, if the presentation is bad you won't attract many players. And I would also suggest revamping the website a bit too, it's hard to navigate through it and read the background picture.

Oh and also, we need an easy way of reporting bugs, typos, etc. Maybe a page on the server website where we can fill a form to send information about the bug or problems we encounter.

Formatting the text? Yeah, it really is. A bunch of players are discouraged when they click on the thread and find a huge wall of text like that. Most are simply interested in the server info and custom features, not in the number of possible item variations. Some of us are, of course, but we're the minority. I'd suggest summing up the features at the beginning of the post, as well as the website IP and some other tidbits of important information. Perhaps maybe add a FAQ, summing up the fame system, wound system, tiers, item combinations, etc in a more comprehensible way. Screenshots are especially important too. Remember that no matter how good the server is, if the presentation is bad you won't attract many players. And I would also suggest revamping the website a bit too, it's hard to navigate through it and read the background picture.

The server is alpha, and attracting a ton of people is not the goal. reports are for now, this thread or by e-mail. I have been very active here for this reason, as well as talking to some in game.

Oh and also, we need an easy way of reporting bugs, typos, etc. Maybe a page on the server website where we can fill a form to send information about the bug or problems we encounter.[/QUOTE]

That's alright, I understand that. When you do plan on attracting more people though, I heavily suggest making the text easily readable. Regarding reports, I must insist on implementing an easier/quicker way of sending them, many players don't post on the forums, and I don't think anyone wants to flood your personal email with reports.

this is the only place the server is listed at this time, the central hub is here for now. forums wont be added until beta is over to reduce past problem confusion. thank you for the information

ive generated 7 damn bitcoins.. dafunk do i do with them now?

also some things to clear up, im a lvl 80 doing 6k+ dmg >.>
i got a G9 hammer or some crap, and i use the spell charm and do MASSSIVEMOFOdmg

edit : nvm. i got a payout of 7 times for 0.00001578 BTC... does this mean i earned like half a penny after 12 hours running this thing?

Last edited:
ive generated 7 damn bitcoins.. dafunk do i do with them now?

also some things to clear up, im a lvl 80 doing 6k+ dmg >.>
i got a G9 hammer or some crap, and i use the spell charm and do MASSSIVEMOFOdmg

edit : nvm. i got a payout of 7 times for 0.00001578 BTC... does this mean i earned like half a penny after 12 hours running this thing?
Mining bitcoins is not worth it at all if you don't have a dedicated mining rig.

good idea, but there are too many to do it reasonably :/

- - - Updated - - -

Well maybe just the starting monsters should be listed.. Like the first set of monsters rat, cave rats, spiders, snakes, trolls, bugs, toads, troll champs, I duno just so people know what to look for when starting.. make it a little less "just look around for monsters" instead you could try asking someone where a certain one is.

@Jph I know now I got it figured out thanks though

Whats the difference between T and G items? How can I tell which items can be socked? Do you have anything inside the TS client for mining bitcoins or is it the straight otclient?

Can T and G items be sold to the market or merged in any way? Im not sure if i should collect them or leave them in the bodies.

Whats the difference between T and G items? How can I tell which items can be socked? Do you have anything inside the TS client for mining bitcoins or is it the straight otclient?

Can T and G items be sold to the market or merged in any way? Im not sure if i should collect them or leave them in the bodies.

it tells you ingame with random information messages

Back