• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

the problem solution for that might be increasing the lootrate of those sets that can be also bought from donations or simply lowering the prices so that ppl will focus more on buying the better one. or adding something that doesnt actually affects the gameplay to those donate sets like a new skin or something else.

the set is only... ONLY $10 and REALLY isnt op in any way shape or form.....
i have payed myself $400 on a Set in 1 shot to Deathzot when it was out back in the first era.
AND in all of Deathzots history, Chaos OT (under death and real chaos's ownership) and Rise of Abbadon, Well over $900.
and i know people who have payed More..
and i know people who have payed MUCH more on other ots a long time ago.
so when you look at $10 for a set thats really only good when ur lvl 1-100 then wtf? im broke and i can still buy that....

im mentioning the things jpghard said, that u can buy shitloads of donated stuff, sell them in-game for game currency and then buy hp with that cash, that seems logic, and it might happen so i just camed up with possible solution that i thought might solve the problem if ones pops out

EDIT:
ow, and by prices i mean the prices of in-game items [IN-GAME CURRENCY] not the real-cash, u got me wrong in that one.

- - - Updated - - -

or something that would bound the donated items, so that they cant be passed nor sold , but i dunno if it would be possible to make such a script.

or something that would bound the donated items, so that they cant be passed nor sold , but i dunno if it would be possible to make such a script.
I think it's possible, considering it happens in real Tibia with premium scrolls. If this was implemented many more items could be put in the donation shop, like buff scrolls and more types of armors and items (as long as it's not stuff like HP or MP). After all since you can't sell them you can't make money out of them. I think this would be a great solution.

im mentioning the things jpghard said, that u can buy shitloads of donated stuff, sell them in-game for game currency and then buy hp with that cash, that seems logic, and it might happen so i just camed up with possible solution that i thought might solve the problem if ones pops out

EDIT:
ow, and by prices i mean the prices of in-game items [IN-GAME CURRENCY] not the real-cash, u got me wrong in that one.

- - - Updated - - -

G10 and G20 sets shouldn't be the thing people are buying for lots of money. it should be g30s and g40s since thats top of the line
No G10 donor and G20 Donor doesn't have a level requirement to use. But, even said, it would be good for the community to get these items to populate the server a little so they can be traded as upgrades are earned. so it helps out the server as a hole, and the amount of hp somone will buy from selling a $10 set is really not to much. and if they want to buy 10 of these sets and sell them, thats $100 and then the server has 10 of these sets floating around. Odds are, you may have a shot at using one. playing for a day then upgrading it, now how is that bad?

- - - Updated - - -

Tier Mounts
This is an idea that i have not seen on other server and i think would work well with this one.
having mounts that have Tier levels and are unlocked 1 at a time, and let you feel the power between your legs (in-game)
They come with stats that scale as you unlock higher level mounts.
Here are some examples of what i have in mind.

{Tier 1} Black Sheep ---------( Tier is in the name so people can know what mount lvl it is)
(+5 sword,axe,club,distance) "+5 not 5%. 5% would be much less and random for people"
(+1 ML) " Hopefully spells will be made more ML based since ML is harder to gain"
(+1% HP & MP)
(+3 total soul) " don't know if u can add soul to anything or not, but would be nice to have more while hunting)
(+5 movement speed)
(+2% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {50}

{Tier 2} Stupid Camel
(+10 sword,axe,club,distance)
(+2 ML)
(+2% HP & MP)
(+6 total soul)
(+10 movement speed)
(+4% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {100}

Down to {Tier 10} growing at the same rate of T1-T2 (not doubling)
{Tier 10} Name me something!
(+50 sword,axe,club,distance)
(+10 ML)
(+10% HP & MP)
(+30 total soul)
(+50 movement speed)
(+20% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {600-800}

Now after {Tier 10} the scale of power will shift, and the bosses will be much harder to take down and solo will be
out the window as an option for most. Groups will get the good stuff. Also, Tiers after 10 should have a Level Door
to block out low levels being powered by a higher level to it. 1-10 can be "Hand me" mounts if u got friends

{Tier 11} Name me
(+60 sword,axe,club,distance)
(+15 ML)
(+12% HP & MP)
(+35 total soul)
(+60 movement speed)
(+25% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {900-1100}
Level Door {500}

{Tier 12} Name me
(+70 sword,axe,club,distance)
(+20 ML)
(+14% HP & MP)
(+40 total soul)
(+70 movement speed)
(+30% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {1100-1400}
Level Door {700}

All the way down to {Tier 20} Mounts looking like

{Tier 20} Name me
(+150 sword,axe,club,distance)
(+60 ML)
(+30% HP & MP)
(+80 total soul)
(+150 movement speed)
(+70% Attack Speed)
Estimated level people will be able to solo kill boss for rewarded mount {3100-4400}
Level Door {2300}

This leaves you with 8 other mounts to do with as you wish?
Ideas on this could be some be Event prize, Donation reward (power of a T13 but you can use at lvl 1)
or any other way to reward a player with them. Maybe pvp rewards for tourneys.

Also i know the servers level will scale differently than what i listed here, but just to grasp an idea.

Now how can you make this work without having super levels kill bosses to farm mounts for low
level players to get for free? Simple, Make an item that "Use" and you unlock the mount.
2nd, Make that item Un-movable or weighs 50,000 oz.
This will stop players from being able to trade it.

Also make the boss corpse Rot away after 45 seconds so there's not a bunch of them in bodies for new groups to get for free.

Now, with that said i dont want bosses to be Tank and Spank classic SSDD.
Just a very basic idea and concept on it i have here.

{Tier 1} Boss name here
Hp - 2500
Armor Reduction - 45% all damage
Base Melee Damage - 75-175 {1.5x per second}
Some kinda spell for medium damage
Summon 2 minions like trolls at a slower pace (30% chance every 20 seconds to summon)
Self healing - 50 hp every 2 seconds

Green Skull Loot chance of Mount - 20%
White Skull Loot chance of Mount - 30%
Yellow Skull Loot Chance of Mount - 45%
Red Skull Loot Chance of Mount - 60%
Black Skull Loot Chance of Mount - 85%

(i dont know if you can edit the tables for bosses or if ur skull system is very broad and covers all creatures
but it would be cool if u can edit each 1 "but a pain the ass i know" to make each 1 harder and more rewarding)

(yes this 1 is kinda basic. cant deck out a low lvl boss)

{Tier 2} Boss name here
Hp- 30,000
Damage Reduction - 45% all damage
Base Melee Damage - 110-190 {4x per second}
Spells - Exori gran Mas (monster AOE exori mas for 700 damage to all in room)
---------(Chance to cast it 20% chance every 3 seconds)
Spells - Self Healing 400 HP every 2.5 seconds
Summons 1 {Orc Priest} (Yes a new creature just for boss more less)
(Chance of summon 20% per 5 seconds)
-------------{Orc Priest}
-------------Hp- 2000
-------------Dmg Reduction - Zero
-------------Ranged Fighter
-------------Casts Holy Strike for 300 damage, once per 2 seconds
-------------Casts Mas Heal (big enough to fill whole room)
-------------(for 1000 hp healed, 2x per second)
--------The Idea here is to have a "Oh @#$@" moment where you MUST change target to the summon or else..
Estimated level to solo {125}

Just ideas so try and make bosses a little more Fun than tank and spank.

Boss rooms- should really stick out from the areas around them, so you really feel like your in a cool place.
You use a custom client so i dont know if you would like to make some Green Fire or something that really
sticks out that players could see and know instantly a boss is around. But the idea is that maybe
having green flames on the ground in spots that are like 100 sqm around the boss area so people hunting
may see green flames and then get that feeling down deep like " Oh Crap, something big is this way....
lets go make a mistake and find out what it is!"

Other uses these bosses could hold are;
Quest Bosses, Task Bosses, Hp/Mp Upgrade Crystals very rare
Gear upgrade crystals Very rare
NO EXP. so no reason to needlessly farm them.

But this is an idea that if made to work within your server i think could be a really cool chain for progression
and reward. Dont you think riding into battle on a power-mount would be cooler than riding it cause its pretty?
or seeing that person riding the Unicycle and saying "Frak me" knowing its got God Power meaning they are Godly....
since you cant see peoples level.

ps: id say make them scale Ugliest to Sexiest.

Last edited:
So far from my point of view, notice I did not play that long I just got the base concept, so correct me if anything changes.
First of all, the item choice is just so one sided, getting very boring. Every 25 levels a higher tier items which has increased armor + regeneration / attack and defense (you get the idea...). It just feels not like getting to something new, but well, maybe you do not need something else, might be just me not enjoying this idea. Might become more enjoyable once you can add sockets to the items, for now they are bugged. Would hope for those stats to have to do something with the item itself, meaning a low level item can not provide the same stats as a high level one. Once this is fixed, it might change my point of view in general, otherwise it just keeps being boring.
Then the "tier" of the items, I mean, really? I like the idea and all, but when a tier20 item (highest tier) provides 28% armor, while the same item as tier12 provides 33%, I am wondering why the hell are there tiers? I thought the items are supposed to get better? So in the end I still will have to look at every single item to see whether they are better rather than just look at the tier (weapons are different anyways, hope to get the stats you want).
Well, I did not see much about a storyline or such, all quests were simple chests around the map or tasks from a NPC. I hope I did just overlook something.
So, I like the idea with the monsters strength, weak, average, dangerous... but at some monsters the exp will be the same while the damage increases, which should be fixed (ye, a single aspect this time), but mainly the thing that lacks is something like bosses, seeing a single type of creature in different levels is fine, but I just lack something above everything, this way you feel like "oh I got the equip for this level, so I have to hunt these monsters, as they drop the next equip grade" (even tho some spells seemed so overpowered like charm, meaning you could hunt monsters far above your level, but it seems to be fixed, don't know about much higher spells)...
Take it or not, I do not want to point out all new features and such, as I think pointing out negative aspects leaves more space for improvements, I hope those facts can be taken into consideration. In general I lost the interest in the server because it grew boring, simple grinding.
The server has potential and is in alpha, meaning a lot will be changed, so good luck, keep the work up and I might find myself trying the server again and staying that time.

So far from my point of view, notice I did not play that long I just got the base concept, so correct me if anything changes.
First of all, the item choice is just so one sided, getting very boring. Every 25 levels a higher tier items which has increased armor + regeneration / attack and defense (you get the idea...). It just feels not like getting to something new, but well, maybe you do not need something else, might be just me not enjoying this idea. Might become more enjoyable once you can add sockets to the items, for now they are bugged. Would hope for those stats to have to do something with the item itself, meaning a low level item can not provide the same stats as a high level one. Once this is fixed, it might change my point of view in general, otherwise it just keeps being boring.
Then the "tier" of the items, I mean, really? I like the idea and all, but when a tier20 item (highest tier) provides 28% armor, while the same item as tier12 provides 33%, I am wondering why the hell are there tiers? I thought the items are supposed to get better? So in the end I still will have to look at every single item to see whether they are better rather than just look at the tier (weapons are different anyways, hope to get the stats you want).
Well, I did not see much about a storyline or such, all quests were simple chests around the map or tasks from a NPC. I hope I did just overlook something.
So, I like the idea with the monsters strength, weak, average, dangerous... but at some monsters the exp will be the same while the damage increases, which should be fixed (ye, a single aspect this time), but mainly the thing that lacks is something like bosses, seeing a single type of creature in different levels is fine, but I just lack something above everything, this way you feel like "oh I got the equip for this level, so I have to hunt these monsters, as they drop the next equip grade" (even tho some spells seemed so overpowered like charm, meaning you could hunt monsters far above your level, but it seems to be fixed, don't know about much higher spells)...
Take it or not, I do not want to point out all new features and such, as I think pointing out negative aspects leaves more space for improvements, I hope those facts can be taken into consideration. In general I lost the interest in the server because it grew boring, simple grinding.
The server has potential and is in alpha, meaning a lot will be changed, so good luck, keep the work up and I might find myself trying the server again and staying that time.

i think this is a fair representation on my feel twords it right now as well, it does have a boring grind to it thats really not much progress as it is a chore. but im betting come 1 month from now it will be a whole new game more less. just alpha as u stated.

- - - Updated - - -

Now for my next part.

Things i question about the server as a whole
First up.
20:46 Information: Terra Silenti's systems were designed to handle players from level 1-100,000+. Though we would like to have a soft cap around 50,000, meaning after 50k it gets harder but not impossible.

so if the server is going to try to be a lvl 50,000 server, why does it feel like its going to take 2 months to get lvl 1,000?
for a server geared like this, we have a VERY slow start.. 1-100 in like 1-2 hours? 100-200 in a day or two? Da Funk?
There are 10 sets of gear for lvls 1-400.. this said means the servers really not geared for 50k and makes me think 400 is 25% of the game.
the damages, and regens all speak out that its a 5k server MAYBE.
if i was to guess the rate on a normal 50k server, you would be able to gain 200-500 lvls a day.

Once again if soul is going to be used on All spells.. we need higher caps and MUCH faster regen on soul.. prolly like 75% faster...

Bleeding needs to be taken OUT OF THE GAME. i started bleeding when i didnt even move for 10 minutes...... IN THE DEPO!

i currently have 41,000 HP
and also have 300,000 MP
i wont say how it happened in here, but i will get you sometime ingame. i didnt use a single item or spend a single penny. and i can make it go to millions if i want.

21:36 Information: Players gain stat points for the first time a new level is aquired only, these points may be spent on character development by using !points.
Very cool system. but u can deff tell its geared for Much higher levels for more points since it takes 5 levels to buy 5 hp, or 50 levels to buy 1 melee skill

Spellshop has Magic Rope for 20k gp+? lvl 200+? Da Funk....?

Last edited:
I agree with most if not all of these points.

the system only progresses as that 1/2 way into it, as then the community norm is achieved in progression. eg avg lvl of most player. the other half, larger level gaps, larger wealth gains hunting, larger needs for enchanting, socketing and finding a good base t of that g. the more you progress, the more you grow into all of the systems, for many reasons.

I wont go into too many of the technicals, but gear ranges to lvl 25k.
there is a lot that goes into design, prevention of consolidated overpower of a character and so forth.

I have been doing this type of development for quite a while, I have learned a lot, and it may not make sense at 1/4th the picture, but have a little faith ok :)

i know what you can do as a game creator, Chaos and Zot where top notch. i know u had some other projects but they where the top of the league followed by ROA, but Roa was slower style. and fit nice.

but this is much more like a chore and as you see here (though its alpha) no-1 wants to make it through the chore to get to the fun. the candy bar aint worth floor scrubbin >.>

ever think there is a range and a random within a random? ever consider anything less would be very dry?

t20 can be flat out the best, if it is of high quality.

if it was flat you would bitch it was boring, if it is random you bitch it makes no sense before even learning it.

it's all good though, I know what needs done :)

- - - Updated - - -

i know what you can do as a game creator, Chaos and Zot where top notch. i know u had some other projects but they where the top of the league followed by ROA, but Roa was slower style. and fit nice.

but this is much more like a chore and as you see here (though its alpha) no-1 wants to make it through the chore to get to the fun. the candy bar aint worth floor scrubbin >.>

thats only because monster development is behind and you know it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anything that sucks is subject to revision, it is still an infant.

just dont fail math in the process of getting it done. lol

i just know how Chaos ot that was a 15k soft cap server and the pace there seamed much quicker than here, and Deathzot was like a 30k soft cap server and the pace there was slower than Chaos it felt like, But more fluid. and then this (yes i really do know its WAY behind on monster developement.... get jasons ass in gear.. lol) has Huge land for lvl 1-300 content for being 50k server. so im guessing there will be an explosion of exp at some point but that more less breaks flow. but. looking forward to checking in on this time to time after Zot starts up since that will have my dedicated time. but i supose when im trying to grind a little on there i will set a bot on and drop over here.

always willing to test systems and get stuff working right for ya.

( and i need to explain how i got 41k hp and 300k mana.. cause i cant re-produce the same results again...
had something to do with using G2 or 3 or 4 Upgrade runes of magic that boost ur hp and mana.. and then i changed my outfit a few times, noticed my hp and mana went up each time i did.
so then i kept clicking change outfit and hitting enter 300x and then got this much mana and hp.

Death from bleed = 100% All items lost

bleeding is not a joke, people act like it is. it is the red death man! frags womt give a red!

also ill look at that hp bug.

and I don't mind if you complain, you are on it 2-hrs a day. But it does detur others, keep that in mind.

also tibia is a grind game, no pvp less ppl online makes it seem more so, I am very aware of these magnifiers.

Im watching :)

- - - Updated - - -

Wound status and bleeding are now placed in "stasis" while in pz's

you will not bleed, nor heal wounds in pz's

this fixes the plague of complaints in pz deaths.

What happened? :< All the sudden it went down.. oh well Ill find somethin else to do. Goodluck liking the systems so far. Id love to help test things on there, But like other people once zot comes back out Ill prolly be playing it mostly, Ill still get on terra though specially once bosses are implemented Id love to find out how that system is going to work.

What's the idea behind the weapons? At the moment it looks like the club is superior to the axe and sword in damage. The only advantage the sword has over the club is that you are allowed to wear a shield which is only handy when you've upgraded all other pieces of equipment already.

Wands are quite nice, but even when hitting three enemies at the same time the club is still dealing more damage.

Distance, well, after G3 the distance weapons are useless, because ammunition is not everlasting and cannot be made/bought, so you can use your (cross)bow only 1-5 times a hunt and spears break very fast as well.

One is also able to wear any weapon that require a higher level than one is with the exception of the wand. This could be the reason why the damage of wands is very low compared to that of the clubs.

On the website the guild section does show the level of players. This is the only place where the level of people can be seen.

Just wondering, are you planning on moving the server to a "beta" status in the future, or is it going to go from alpha to release? I'm asking because many people might not want to play now since their characters will be wiped, but if characters don't wipe during beta then a lot of people will join.

From what he told me It's gonna go to beta, then pre-release I think then released from alpha unless I misunderstood might just go from alpha to beta to release

What's the idea behind the weapons? At the moment it looks like the club is superior to the axe and sword in damage. The only advantage the sword has over the club is that you are allowed to wear a shield which is only handy when you've upgraded all other pieces of equipment already.

Wands are quite nice, but even when hitting three enemies at the same time the club is still dealing more damage.

Distance, well, after G3 the distance weapons are useless, because ammunition is not everlasting and cannot be made/bought, so you can use your (cross)bow only 1-5 times a hunt and spears break very fast as well.

One is also able to wear any weapon that require a higher level than one is with the exception of the wand. This could be the reason why the damage of wands is very low compared to that of the clubs.

On the website the guild section does show the level of players. This is the only place where the level of people can be seen.

Distance are not designed to be hunting tools, they are for taking down large best and stronger players. There are a few reasons for this, controllable supply, economic stratification by understanding this system and the general unneeded aspect when wands exist as a preferable distance and bulk hunting tool for average monsters.

Wands are not fully understood because you are not developed fully, and partially the systems math has not had rigorous testing yet. As with most typical might and magic comparisons, magic is superior. You will grow into your unlimited weapon sooner and with less capped maximums, in time the wand will develop, with you to be a primary mass kill tool, combined with sparing use of soul related spells.

I estimate wands will not become a primary weapon until 3/4ths of the development of a character into the grade system. If things work out correctly somewhere are there, they will be realized to be a better hunting tool.

To understand these choices means to understand pvp and positions in the grid. Ranged combat of all forms is controlled, by damage, supply or soul. Melee combat requires more speed, more map and combat awareness and yields higher singular hits. When the method of healing is based on ones regeneration and at most buffer tanking with limited time frames of buffers based on maximum storages, and based on limited time frames a player can endure damaging income, considering a limited heal via foods, regeneration, countered by bleeding. Fair fights are ideally designed and will be modified to meet pre redskull deaths of players. The only way to acquire a red skull or beyond is by wounding someone for a duration of time. Players intentionally choosing to endure combat with one another long enough for those redskull results on one another will get what they are asking for.

Weapons must be diversified, simply put. The best weapons for the roles were chosen as categories. It would be very hard to block or parry with a club, less difficult with an axe, and the least difficult with a sword. Distance and wands have the positional advantage so much have their own limitations, via supply or damage. Spells are also advantages based on position and this should be respected. No wizard wants a knight next to him swinging an axe at his face! though the wizard will probably reduce this by running and firing off spells and wand hits. Trapping people and using positions and angles to reduce attackers should be viable, and those who bypass this cunning strategy should be limited to a small degree in damage or (distance would be ammunition).

The benefits of swords over axes or clubs may not be realized for some time, as always larger comparisons will need to be assessed as well as modifications made to achieve the desired outcome of the system.
There are fundamental, logical reasons for the choices made, the systems will develop around those choices to bring about the balance required by the community. Naturally if swords never matured and no one needed them to handle bosses without gaining wound cycles faster than wound healing cycles then adjustments would be made and so on. Understand this is alpha and that things will change in the system over time, however not everything that confuses you has just gone without consideration and preparation.

Wounds are a viable counter solution to the redskull deaths that address many other issues. People botting will become larger targets by the skull status they are unable to properly maintain. People meditating are also subject to collected abuse from others, players who are not actively attempting to maintain their own best feeling of scientific wellness suffer the penalty, as your character can reflect upon the past to aquire wisdom much as you in the real world, your character does not like to work himself to the bone, much like all of us who simply say I don't feel like doing it!

Wounds bridge the gap in the systems chosen, where killing cannot be controlled by some "mystical force" that assumes you did not have the right to kill someone!! If someone got mart ass with you and told you some crap you found to be utterly unacceptable, then as in those ancient times, whoop some ass, and if you can't then do as they did and be silent.

Wounds and masked levels, with a drainable fame system to only mildly note progress and can be heavily scueued, give a player a sense of secrecy and security. Killing someone too weak for you will not help you any unless they had a big mouth. Since gear is negligible through half to 3/4ths of your development phase, easily replaced and abundant, this removes most need for random player abuse, those who go down that route will probably only gain additional hardship later for it.

Fame aids to ensure progress if used properly and not squandered by the lazy. If you meditate all the time so you can be ready to cause a fight in town, or to get ahead of others, your fame will lessen and thus your security net will falter. Fame is a security net because a well famed person is hard to control! you can kill them, and the more you reduce the status they have earned in level, the more potent of a recovery that acquired fame will be. Cast being, a level 1,000 having the fame of a level 8,000 will make it back to 8,000 the second time more than twice as fast and still acquire fame at much the same rate.

I hope this answers more questions than it creates, I am not as articulate as I would like to be, though I am trying :)

OTHER:
Alpha and Beta are one in the same with a different name to denote progress of the systems used to govern the world. There is to be one wipe after beta before release, that is all we should need.

- - - Updated - - -

obamanizer's banner has been applied to the site.

guilds no longer display levels.

weapons you are not of the level to use are no longer valid to attack with.

next on the list of fixes will be the hp issues some players have had with outfits.

It would be nice we could see the player statistics, and character search widget on the website while logged into an account.

Back