• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

TS (Terra Silenti) is a server under a strict "Absolutely no donations" policy, this meaning the server will remain

completely free and every player has the same advantages as the next.

According to :Terra Silenti Wiki
I'm pretty sure that Wiki has nothing to do with the server at hand. If it does, then what's this? http://www.terrasilenti.com/payment.rtf

Edit: I just looked through it and it seems to be a wiki for a prototype server that was being made back in April. Apparently there was a 'no donations' policy but it looks like it got thrown out the window. Shame.

I'm pretty sure that Wiki has nothing to do with the server at hand. If it does, then what's this? http://www.terrasilenti.com/payment.rtf

Edit: I just looked through it and it seems to be a wiki for a prototype server that was being made back in April. Apparently there was a 'no donations' policy but it looks like it got thrown out the window. Shame.

that was 7.6
and yes it is a shame, it takes too much time to make a server.

- - - Updated - - -

Its funny that there is no problem with selling prem and some other buffs or outfits for a tibia clone server, but actually build a server up spend months working on it and then try it, and every ones a critic. Too much work involved in it all, and if donations are allowed but not for game breaking things, then why is it a problem. did you even read the documentation? or will you just complain not knowing.

- - - Updated - - -

Rules: Sets for donation are for better community balance and server donations, to properly
balance this and justify sets like this, it is clear some rules enabling these sets must be made

A set may not be donated for unless the community has advanced 10 sets past that set. In active use
by any player. What this means is that to be able to donate for power set 1, at least someone
in the community must have already manage to make it to g20. And to be able to get a power set 2
someone in the community must have already reached g30 in equipment.

This balances the servers’ progression rate and allows some players to be able to catch up
who started later, without really giving anyone anything outside the balance of the server.
This is good as a donation item because it does not destroy the server with over powered donator
items, while allowing newer community an open window to really catch up with some of the older
community.

Pros: Excellent twinking set. For really rigging out a low level.
Cons: Even if you just got this set, it is certain you are nowhere near the strongest.
Balance: Ability to catch the people ditching you. Ability to invite a friend and help them get up to speed.
Justification: None needed really, well balanced and designed system.

All in the documentation file you quote. Kinda pisses me off you kids are worried more about causing problems than finding solutions. Before you come at me maybe, just maybe you can actually read for a second before saying you read it.

Its funny that there is no problem with selling prem and some other buffs or outfits for a tibia clone server, but actually build a server up spend months working on it and then try it, and every ones a critic. Too much work involved in it all, and if donations are allowed but not for game breaking things, then why is it a problem. did you even read the documentation? or will you just complain not knowing.
Of course we are going to be critics. Since when is being criticized a problem? Do you think we criticize it to purposely offend you? We want the server to be good. Nobody said the server is bad. In fact, pretty much everyone said it's great. But it's not perfect. Generally, if someone criticizes your work, you try to improve it, you don't complain about being criticized. And I did read the documentation. I quoted it. Is there something I missed? Because I think I got everything clear.

All in the documentation file you quote. Kinda pisses me off you kids are worried more about causing problems than finding solutions. Before you come at me maybe, just maybe you can actually read for a second before saying you read it.
Please explain to me how we're causing problems. I think every player in this thread is reporting the problems, not causing them. This is an alpha after all, it's riddled with problems. That's the point of alphas, catching the problems before the server is released.

Room at Worker Golems is broken, (go downstairs, go in a portal, then another portal. and another. then your in a tiny room with a portal that doesnt work, so now ur stuck in that room.)

Sanctum costs 5k to get to and if ur just exploring and dont got 5k more you cant get back cause no spawns anywhere on the other side.

Iron ore doesnt stack (first level of Disenchanted material)

No spawns on some of the other train ride locations

lvl 100 pvp is all about 1 shotting each other (dont know if this is intended to balance out at higher levels or not)

wolves and Orcs out dmg people in lvl 100 gear (and this seams the place for lvl 100s to be lvling at)

lvl 100 pvp is all about 1 shotting each other (dont know if this is intended to balance out at higher levels or not)
This is probably balanced out when you start buying a lot of health (sort of like Chaos OT)

I'm sick right now and trying to study for midterms.

the point is, I do not see why it is so criminal to have donations, or payments. Months of work go into it, after that work is done, there is still hosting and troubleshooting, so on and so forth. It is a lot of time and work to maintain a sever. The shop items are not imbalanced, and there is documentation on it. People want to complain because there is documentation, I really just don't get it. No one seemed to mind the months I worked on it with all my free time, wrote the storyline and worked on the systems.

The goal is not to make donation items that ruin the game, and to be honest if there was such a problem I would prevent it from happening. Obviously if the donation items ruined the game then they would ruin my own work and time as well as ability to get donations even because a server will not make any donations if it is not doing well.

I can remove the sets from the donations, but they are more benifit to the community in being there than not, as per the rules of purchase in the documentation, the community must have passed over 10 sets above the set they are capable of getting, the sets simply aid players in catching up some to older players and in helping new friends get started.

As for donations, I am doing things like incorporating systems that allow players to donate for free to cover the purchases if they desire them. As in bitcoin and litecoin integration.

Aside from the sets, that are not imbalanced, outfits, mounts, premium account, buffs... none of these are game breaking. Mounts can be bought in game all the same, or even rented.
Addons can be found with measurements scrolls....

all of this is noted in the documentation and it's such a waste of time to need to go back and forth about it, that is why I wrote that document, to save time.

people complain because it is like 7 or so pages, but they are not complaining about the storyline being as such, or the excel sheet I made.

Im simply making a server here, I don't know what exactly makes you feel as if I owe you months of my time for nothing, but as in all the things I have done, I have tried to provide that the best I possibly can.
As NO donation item is required in any way, nor are they game breaking, the best things in the game are free... and the best donation set is LESS than half the quality of what can be looted in game normally. I think I have been pretty fair, and to have people say it is pay to win just makes me wonder why I even bother, both in replying and in making it.

The best donation set is g20, requires the community has reached g30, and there are 49 grades.
I can not see how that could possibly be pay to win.

I guess maybe the ability to have a different skin than someone else could be pay to win! yeah man, how dare someone have a different look type than someone else. ffs.

There is not a single donation weapon.

I visited many other servers shops, and by far mine is much much more fair and balanced. I really don't get what you want from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Im not doing monsters chaos is, im doing systems. ill look into the orcs thing, but I think those are NOT lvl 100 hunt.

Yes I know many areas are not spawned, monsters are behind by a long ways
I know you have commented on this many times, I get it, I really do man, I get it ok.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably 1 shotting with imba spells that have not been properly set.

Hey Death did you go and tell them it was done or did you say "hey it's alpha come troll around if ya want" Cause umm, yeah no shit not everything is finished..lol

I love the people QQing about the donations, compared to every stupid tibia clone this server actually has balanced donations. Do you see any 'donation armor' or any of that bullshit? No, because Kavalor is trying to make a quality server, but at the same time make some money off of it. It's hilarious to see people QQ about donations. I guess people just dont realize how much work it is to make a server.

I just logged on, and I have nothing on me, I lost everything. I check my death list and it said, I was killed by "undefined".....

I just logged on, and I have nothing on me, I lost everything. I check my death list and it said, I was killed by "undefined".....

did u happen to be alan on game? i found a body of his and had lots of stuff in it.

that really sux. i only jacked ur cash. then server went down like 5 min later. and i died a few times cause of spell changes and lost my G10 bp and all urs and my money.. lol

Meh, wasn't really planning on playing it for much longer anyway, not much left to do considering it was just alpha. Guess it was fun while it lasted.

the point is, I do not see why it is so criminal to have donations, or payments. Months of work go into it, after that work is done, there is still hosting and troubleshooting, so on and so forth. It is a lot of time and work to maintain a sever. The shop items are not imbalanced, and there is documentation on it. People want to complain because there is documentation, I really just don't get it. No one seemed to mind the months I worked on it with all my free time, wrote the storyline and worked on the systems.
Here's the deal. In any online game, private server or not, the fact that you can buy any in-game item with real money breaks the balance of the game, no matter how game-breaking the items sold are, because of this simple fact: you can buy in-game power simply because you have real money. There are few professionally-made online games where tradable items are sold for real money, why do you think this is? It's because nobody likes getting killed by a kid who simply happened to be born with more real money. There are different ways to get donations without breaking this balance. Premium, for example, is one of them. Many many games have used this "premium" or "membership" system throughout the years and it worked. And if you want to make it even more balanced, allow players to buy premium with in-game money through an NPC or a command. Note, that by premium, I DON'T mean premium scrolls, since these items have the same problem, you can just buy a lot of them, sell them and be instantaneously rich (unless these premium scrolls are heavily regulated like they are in real Tibia).

The thing is, it doesn't matter whether the donations are "game-breaking" or not. If a guy buys 10000 crappy donation items, sells them, and buys 1 trillion HP, he'll be much more powerful than any regular player, despite the fact that the donation items weren't game breaking. This is easily fixed in a lot of games by making these donation items non-tradable, therefore not allowing the player to buy gold (through buy donation items and selling them) with real money but in Tibia it's not so easy (or at least it wasn't until the arrival of Premium Scrolls). And normally I wouldn't care about this, but in good servers where it's easy to tell that the developer put huge amounts of effort into it, it's just sad to see the server be ruined by something like this. Most developers only care about making money, that's why they have such disastrous overpowered donations, they don't care about their players or having fun, they don't care about the balance of the game, they just want to get paid.

I understand you want to be rewarded for your efforts, but ask yourself, are you doing this for fun, or for money?

Here's the deal. In any online game, private server or not, the fact that you can buy any in-game item with real money breaks the balance of the game, no matter how game-breaking the items sold are, because of this simple fact: you can buy in-game power simply because you have real money. There are few professionally-made online games where tradable items are sold for real money, why do you think this is? It's because nobody likes getting killed by a kid who simply happened to be born with more real money. There are different ways to get donations without breaking this balance. Premium, for example, is one of them. Many many games have used this "premium" or "membership" system throughout the years and it worked. And if you want to make it even more balanced, allow players to buy premium with in-game money through an NPC or a command. Note, that by premium, I DON'T mean premium scrolls, since these items have the same problem, you can just buy a lot of them, sell them and be instantaneously rich (unless these premium scrolls are heavily regulated like they are in real Tibia).

The thing is, it doesn't matter whether the donations are "game-breaking" or not. If a guy buys 10000 crappy donation items, sells them, and buys 1 trillion HP, he'll be much more powerful than any regular player, despite the fact that the donation items weren't game breaking. This is easily fixed in a lot of games by making these donation items non-tradable, therefore not allowing the player to buy gold (through buy donation items and selling them) with real money but in Tibia it's not so easy (or at least it wasn't until the arrival of Premium Scrolls). And normally I wouldn't care about this, but in good servers where it's easy to tell that the developer put huge amounts of effort into it, it's just sad to see the server be ruined by something like this. Most developers only care about making money, that's why they have such disastrous overpowered donations, they don't care about their players or having fun, they don't care about the balance of the game, they just want to get paid.

I understand you want to be rewarded for your efforts, but ask yourself, are you doing this for fun, or for money?

im sorry. once again u only prove that u have an IQ lower than my Dog.

the biggest mmo rpg EVER. for all of history. and for the next 2-3 years at leased. has "trade-able" items you can buy with real money (world of warcraft)
and the biggest hack and slash game of all time lets you spend hundreds of REAL Dollars on things to make you Buff up your character and be the strongest MoFo on the lands (diablo 3) and on top of that the game will be having ranked rated pvp, and u get to use them real money purchases and kick some welfare persons teeth in with them. and ya know what? when pvp comes out its going to explode with more Real Money purchases and will sell even more copies of the game just because theres a huge number of people waiting on just pvp for it.

Tribes Acend - FPS Free game with micro transactions- you can buy new classes, weapons, upgrades, perks, skills, gear to make urself a monster. and all of these things can also be done IN-Game just with work and some hours playing. this is NO different than this server or any other Death has made.

League of Legends - Strategy - Free with micro transactions, you can buy new characters with all new abilities not playable by free players, upgrade their skins, buy runes, and all other kinds of cool stuff for real money that can also be acquired with many hours in-game play.
these are some Very successful professorially built games.
and the list goes on.. your just once again bringing stupid where stupid doesn't belong.

this is no different a style than what Death has for his server. so why is it your crying?

Last edited:
i battle both sides of the fence on everything...

06:03 You see a small hole.
Position: [X: 1716] [Y: 1305] [Z: 8]. (doesnt work, and i think its suposed to cause i can see floors below it and a floor below that with this hole being the only access point)

But once again ima argue Soul Regen rate... i went out to stuff my lvl to hunt.... and i was using charm and rapid fire. ran out of soul in 8 min from 100.......................really.......

06:05 You see some enchanted iron.
It weighs 2.22 oz.
Position: [X: 1718] [Y: 1305] [Z: 8]. (doesnt show up in bags, its invisi. and doesnt stack.)

06:05 You see G3 a love and war trinket: defensive trinket (Arm:15, shielding +3, protection all +3%, faster regeneration).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 50 or higher.
It weighs 18.00 oz.
Position: [X: 1718] [Y: 1305] [Z: 8]. (doesnt show up in bags, its invisi)

dont know if its intended. Rapid fire does same damage with fists than with 500 attack weapon.

Bolt drop 1 bolt at a time and very rare... and u only get to use it once >.>!

ill be back in 12 hrs to complain more ^.^

You need to fix where when you enchant your weapon it doesnt take away the attack mod on it.

E.G 05:31 You see a large bone club (Atk:250, AS: 1439).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 100 or higher.
It weighs 25.00 oz.
[Attack: +22%]
[Attack Speed: +39%]
Position: [X: 1473] [Y: 1249] [Z: 4].

I had it +2 then I failed it back down and the mod is just gone off it

Back