• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

that cap of 50k.. is... just..... HAH..... HAAHAHAHHAA..... 50k in 27,000 years.....
has a few months to go before i think u can legit get 1000 on anything other than thornbacks or orcs....

^
I agree, those are going to be the strongest creatures in the entire server forever, therefore lvl 50k is unthinkable. Maybe raise the points per level to 45 then we will have 270 skills by level 300. Server will be perfect then!!

I can't believe how much QQing is on this thread. Kavalor IS A SINGLE PERSON working on this project. How can you expect every single thing in the server to be 100% thought out? So many QQing about new systems because you don't agree with it. Just because you don't agree with one thing doesn't mean EVERYONE will. I think the fact you can lose your entire set is good, it brings hardcore mode back into games. Every game has become so carebare now, people just do whatever the fuck they wan't without worrying about consequences. Server looks good, keep it up Kavalor

I can't believe how much QQing is on this thread. Kavalor IS A SINGLE PERSON working on this project. How can you expect every single thing in the server to be 100% thought out? So many QQing about new systems because you don't agree with it. Just because you don't agree with one thing doesn't mean EVERYONE will. I think the fact you can lose your entire set is good, it brings hardcore mode back into games. Every game has become so carebare now, people just do whatever the fuck they wan't without worrying about consequences. Server looks good, keep it up Kavalor

Syn gets it, like a boss!

hidden levels but still too easy to recognize who got which level (not exactly but still accurate).

if someone uses meditate it becomes impossible to tell unless your actively involved with the community. the best way to tell is to see what monsters someone is hunting or what eq they are buying (which will get harder to tell b/c the eq lvl gap will start to space out as you increase in grades). not to mention you get fame boosts for doing quests so technically you can go around not leveling with a friend grabbing rewards but not hunting.

I'm low in the 200, but I made the mistake to meditate from like level 165 so now I have the fame of someone around level 100. It wasn't till after that I discovered that I could use my fame much better for something else.

How you guys lose all your equipment? I have really no idea. I was a pro in dying (died at least 20 times) and in total I lost maybe 4 items of which I never managed to retrieve 1. You don't need your backpack to go back for your loot, just some food and if you don't want to take risk you can keep a second set in your depot.
If you would lose all and couldn't retrieve your loot then you still have your second set that is just slightly worse and the items you would lose from the backpack is some food, a dissolver (if not making lootbags) and the loot from that hunt. The only thing that happens in that situation is that you get set back with 1 hunt economical and as good as not in power.

I've spent over 40 hours at the nightshade and I don't notice any big skill lose. When I died 5 times in a row I might have lost 1 skill, but not even sure about that and it took me less than 15 minutes to get the levels back. While hunting I use a g3 throwing knife to back up my spell damage instead of a g7 wand/melee weapon to have my distance as high as possible for world bosses.

The reason I'm not playing anymore is because I found fun somewhere and I've been at all places with monsters already (I think). Also I didn't found it very challenging. The first few levels can be hard, but once you are level 75 and buy the spell soul light it's a piece of cake.

For beginners I would advice to save 7.5k for soul light first and after that buy the best dissembler hammer for 10k.

You really don't get it, do you? Criticism isn't offensive, stop being so sensitive. If people complain about something you should go ahead and fix it, not cry because people are complaining.

Losing everything is plain stupid considering its an highrate piece of crap where all u do is walk and atk everything while spamming 1 single spell over and over. This is kinda like ascalon where you hunt a specific monster at (x) level but they are all the same beside having higher hp/atk. You get better set,move on to another (x) creature that drop TIER X set and repeat til your eyes bleed.

EDIT: Heck even your so called 88057689565 combination of item are useless. You get + defense or + attack ...So basicaly its 2 combination ( with higher variable so you can go from +10% to +30% ) which obviously doesnt make you any different at all beside having more % then the guy beside you. The + you get at lower level from stone are just plain useless. Getting 1-6% + of a skill when you got like 40. Then you get +3 and you dont even notice the difference. The lvling speed is just plain low for a server of the sort. Its like a bad teleport 8.6 server but easier( its easier but its just painful to repeat the process ). You fight the creature you can kill,with no tactic at all. attack/spam spell ..actually 1 spell.

Now thats being harsh. Cry a river if you like but since you cant take criticism consider this as an honest review. Keep going that way and you will fail. I really hope you dont come back here crying because the player,us,you know the people playing your very own server warned you about things that doesnt work well. Its just a less attractive version of ascalon with lower fun at the beginning. I dont know if you expect people to play this non stop for age to actually get to the fun point (if theres any)

I give you credit for trying. For all the works involved and obviously a lot of your ideas are great. I just think it needs some works and thats when beta tester comes into play. Beta tester are people testing if the idea you got on paper works well in reality,in the game itself. Keep not listening and being close-mind to every ideas,suggestion and feedback and you wont grow . I dont expect you to read everything due to your brain thinking you do everything perfectly and you cant make any mistake so you will prolly just go raging about this post. Goodluck to ya.

Last edited:
Harsh (considering how carebear-ish this forum is and how quickly "offensive" posts get deleted) but thank you for saying that. You make some really good points especially on your last 2 paragraphs. I don't agree with the item combinations being useless though, I like them a lot, they remind me of Diablo 2. Good old D2. I do think the random bonuses should be more significant though, +1% damage is pretty useless.

Last edited:
I need help i'm trying to get on this but all i get when i login is (An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions) Please help :p

Losing everything is plain stupid considering its an highrate piece of crap where all u do is walk and atk everything while spamming 1 single spell over and over. This is kinda like ascalon where you hunt a specific monster at (x) level but they are all the same beside having higher hp/atk. You get better set,move on to another (x) creature that drop TIER X set and repeat til your eyes bleed.

EDIT: Heck even your so called 88057689565 combination of item are useless. You get + defense or + attack ...So basicaly its 2 combination ( with higher variable so you can go from +10% to +30% ) which obviously doesnt make you any different at all beside having more % then the guy beside you. The + you get at lower level from stone are just plain useless. Getting 1-6% + of a skill when you got like 40. Then you get +3 and you dont even notice the difference. The lvling speed is just plain low for a server of the sort. Its like a bad teleport 8.6 server but easier( its easier but its just painful to repeat the process ). You fight the creature you can kill,with no tactic at all. attack/spam spell ..actually 1 spell.

Now thats being harsh. Cry a river if you like but since you cant take criticism consider this as an honest review. Keep going that way and you will fail. I really hope you dont come back here crying because the player,us,you know the people playing your very own server warned you about things that doesnt work well. Its just a less attractive version of ascalon with lower fun at the beginning. I dont know if you expect people to play this non stop for age to actually get to the fun point (if theres any)

I give you credit for trying. For all the works involved and obviously a lot of your ideas are great. I just think it needs some works and thats when beta tester comes into play. Beta tester are people testing if the idea you got on paper works well in reality,in the game itself. Keep not listening and being close-mind to every ideas,suggestion and feedback and you wont grow . I dont expect you to read everything due to your brain thinking you do everything perfectly and you cant make any mistake so you will prolly just go raging about this post. Goodluck to ya.

Ok :p I read this

"Losing everything is plain stupid considering its an highrate piece of crap where all u do is walk and atk everything while spamming 1 single spell over and over."
Then knew I should not read the rest...

However I did. And I recall telling myself not to...

Problem is none of the above you stated. It's more along the lines of you being really bad :/ sorry cool guy.

Its funny how people try to complain about every single detail, how long its been since we had a decent custom ot? Yes, theres stuff that needs to be reviewed and revaluated but they way you guys criticism its 90% "i want to complain so hard" and 10% real criticism.

I like this server a lot, I just wish I hadn't spent 30-45 minutes trying to find rats.
The other thing is, I found myself as a level 22 getting asskicked by a single rotworm. I don't know how else I need to defend myself to kill a rotworm.
Other than that, it is a fun server. I just love the idea that you never know what kind of loot you're going to get.
There's still a lot of work to be done, but I just love this server.

I understand this is still in Alpha phase, but I don't know why not many people play here.

I like this server a lot, I just wish I hadn't spent 30-45 minutes trying to find rats.
The other thing is, I found myself as a level 22 getting asskicked by a single rotworm. I don't know how else I need to defend myself to kill a rotworm.
Other than that, it is a fun server. I just love the idea that you never know what kind of loot you're going to get.
There's still a lot of work to be done, but I just love this server.

I understand this is still in Alpha phase, but I don't know why not many people play here.

any chance I can get a couple scripts help evan? :S

thats odd, i quit in depot, and now when i logged it seems i died lost my stuff and were in temple, was the bleeding issue fixed, kavalor?

thats odd, i quit in depot, and now when i logged it seems i died lost my stuff and were in temple, was the bleeding issue fixed, kavalor?

Yes it was fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

The current issues have been handled.

Backpack/trinket slots have been set in multiples of 5.

Enchanting has been removed from tier items.
Enchanting has been increased in amount of enchants from 20 to 50 possible.
enchanting odds have been greatly increased in favor of success. Please see the new chart in server info/character information sheet (Xls file...need excel 2010+ or OpenOffice)

Tier and grade naming themes have been drastically changed to make things more easily read and understood.

Tiers are now more respectable auto enchanted found items. They will not be as good as the player made alternative found in the enchanting system, but far less expensive.

Taking wounds will now not start to happen until after you are below 80% health. Prior was hp < max hap. meaning if you were at 99% health you were taking wound damage. now you must be below 80% and you heal wounds from 81%+

Wounded status both taking wound points towards a woundlevel and recovering wounds will make players even more hungry, food also aids in healing wounds down.

Math ceiling has been applied to fame, and now the decimals are rounded up. what once was 932.72309803921 is now just 933

Minor item name fixes and other addendum too small too mention

New outfit/addon system. Using the baseline xml mode because the scripting is conflicting with items. Required 2 addons to activate a set outfits attributes.
In doing this outfits now gained %absorb and %reflect on damages incoming based on the grade of the outfit. So it is very possible to reflect damage or absorb now as a passive ability.

Coming soon:
Wounds reducing movement speed.
Soullinking with a friend for bonus exp.
crafting artisan skills for ammunition
revision on soul maximums and soul recovery through meditation, im thinking of spiking the maximum number and keeping the regen as is, then bumping the med regen of soul greatly, creating a battery.
The skill survival will be depend with mending wounds and other features.
Newly developed monsters will begin to be rolled out in phase2 of alpha, over this next week.

Needs:
Simple script written for !alignment/!mood/!title params rotation. pm me if you want to write it. you can download the core files and start if you want I prepared an array set you can use.
www.terrasilenti.com/TerraSilentiCharacterSettings.rtf

Needs:
More beta spell input.
more monster balance input.
more crashing/hacking players.
someone to check into the new outfit system and equipment system, if the hp mp bug still there?

Back