• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UnitedStates][Custom] Terra Silenti

I don't know or the points bug has been reported:

Instead of !point, distance, 1 people are using !point, distance, -100000 after which they add those points they never had to vitality or something else.

Having the runes add a percentage of health/mana isn't a good idea. You could farm them and use them all once you are a high level to get an insane amount of health/mana.

People will need insane amounts after the weapons are acquired, healing regen will never cover it and there are no healing spells....this leaves the batteries of food capacity and health, food healing a % and limited consumption. It will work friend, but it will require some good balance.

- - - Updated - - -

mid 2013 prolly

so spicy, would help if you reported bugs over bitching about opinion based content and development :D

Ok guys, great alpha run...

as more monsters get stats over the next few days, ima be looking into bugged characters and fixing them...

the negative points flaw was fixed by me earlier, pretty sure I nailed it, and when I tested it....well it seemed fixed. So we will see how that goes.

2 major leaks in the health/mana of characters have been fixed in alpha so far. outfit bugs and !points bug

many many other fixes and adjustments have been applied. more to come...

also recently the battery that is soul has been adjusted. also meditation will further increase soul regen.

non integer numbers at nightshade seems to bug charcters, Kevin 0.01 hours of training.

07:30 Noob: 05:23 You see a small hole.It seems too narrow to climb through.Position: [X: 1716] [Y: 1305] [Z: 8].

minimap says theres stuff under it but no way down

non integer numbers at nightshade seems to bug charcters, Kevin 0.01 hours of training.

07:30 Noob: 05:23 You see a small hole.It seems too narrow to climb through.Position: [X: 1716] [Y: 1305] [Z: 8].

minimap says theres stuff under it but no way down

lol what did you inject nightshade with!

In the server broadcasts it says to use !Mood, !Alignment etc.. but you need to use lowercase !mood.

only ran this in luademo to make sure it didnt have any errors. This can be used to replace !mood so you need to say !mood good. when you say !mood or !mood (some invalid entry), you will get a list of the available moods.
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)  
	local param = string.lower(param)
	local storage = 50000
	local alignments = {"neutral" = 0, "chaotic neutral" = 1, "lawful neutral" = 2, "good" = 3, "lawful good" = 4, "chaotic good" = 5, "evil" = 6, "lawful evil" = 7, "chaotic evil" = 8}

if isInArray(alignments, param) then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, alignments[param])
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'You alignment has been set to  '..param..'.')
		--doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'You alignment has been set to  '..param..'.') --it appears as a cancel message now delete the -- and previous line to keep it as a cancel message.
		doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition (cid), CONST_ME_POFF)    
	else            
        -- Sends the player a message with all the alignments --
        text = "Available alignments:\n"
        for alignment in pairs (alignments) do
            text = text .. "\n" .. alignment
        end
        text = text .. "\n\nexample: type '!mood good' to change your mood to good."
        doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, text)
    end
    return true
end

>this sign has no text. it looks like it should say "danger warrior skeletons"
14:00 You see a sign.
Nothing is written on it.
Position: [X: 1532] [Y: 1196] [Z: 9].

this is another sign leading down to the same level in another part of the cave. so maybe it should say the same thing?
14:11 You see a sign.
You read: Caution: The burrows are to be taken very seriously! The burrows are very dangerous.
Position: [X: 1485] [Y: 1201] [Z: 9].

>sometimes you lose the red box around the creature your targeting but you still deal damage to it

Last edited:
Fresh DB reset, cleanup. lots of bugs have been ramped up. chaos and I will be joining in this alpha phase to get a better understanding of the systems and further fine tweaks.

- - - Updated - - -

In the server broadcasts it says to use !Mood, !Alignment etc.. but you need to use lowercase !mood.

only ran this in luademo to make sure it didnt have any errors. This can be used to replace !mood so you need to say !mood good. when you say !mood or !mood (some invalid entry), you will get a list of the available moods.
Code:
function onSay(cid, words, param)  
	local param = string.lower(param)
	local storage = 50000
	local alignments = {"neutral" = 0, "chaotic neutral" = 1, "lawful neutral" = 2, "good" = 3, "lawful good" = 4, "chaotic good" = 5, "evil" = 6, "lawful evil" = 7, "chaotic evil" = 8}

if isInArray(alignments, param) then
		setPlayerStorageValue(cid, storage, alignments[param])
		doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_BLUE, 'You alignment has been set to  '..param..'.')
		--doPlayerSendCancel(cid, 'You alignment has been set to  '..param..'.') --it appears as a cancel message now delete the -- and previous line to keep it as a cancel message.
		doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition (cid), CONST_ME_POFF)    
	else            
        -- Sends the player a message with all the alignments --
        text = "Available alignments:\n"
        for alignment in pairs (alignments) do
            text = text .. "\n" .. alignment
        end
        text = text .. "\n\nexample: type '!mood good' to change your mood to good."
        doPlayerPopupFYI(cid, text)
    end
    return true
end

>this sign has no text. it looks like it should say "danger warrior skeletons"
14:00 You see a sign.
Nothing is written on it.
Position: [X: 1532] [Y: 1196] [Z: 9].

this is another sign leading down to the same level in another part of the cave. so maybe it should say the same thing?
14:11 You see a sign.
You read: Caution: The burrows are to be taken very seriously! The burrows are very dangerous.
Position: [X: 1485] [Y: 1201] [Z: 9].

>sometimes you lose the red box around the creature your targeting but you still deal damage to it

I tested that script, it has a lot of issues. Issue one is it is bugged and to make it work on the array I had to convert = to == on each entry.
once that was done, it somewhat worked, only displaying an arry in game as 1-9 in new lines, and then the text at the end, but not displaying the titles with the numbers.
along with that there was no way to manipulate it with any command to change the actual alignment, trying the number or the alignment title did not work, so I dunno it's not right in some places.

tried jumping back into server but for some reason my MS went from 150 to 1800.. then down to 200 and back to 1000 every 5 seconds.... but not lagging at all on Deathzot..

would like to try adn see changes on server since im so dissapointed in what Synthetic has done with Deathzot, he shouldnt even be using the name of it.
its missing 3 Vocations, soon to be 4. Magic damage is taken off all items, Barbs will not be aloud to even use UH anymore or IH. Reduced damage reduction on all gear and added new sets. 7 frags till rs per 24 hours......... 2 days RS...

you should go check it out, and say ur disappointed in where it went and maybe he will stop destroying the legacy u built....

if only u Re-did it to 8.6 or above... ud have 100+ people on it.

tried jumping back into server but for some reason my MS went from 150 to 1800.. then down to 200 and back to 1000 every 5 seconds.... but not lagging at all on Deathzot..

would like to try adn see changes on server since im so dissapointed in what Synthetic has done with Deathzot, he shouldnt even be using the name of it.
its missing 3 Vocations, soon to be 4. Magic damage is taken off all items, Barbs will not be aloud to even use UH anymore or IH. Reduced damage reduction on all gear and added new sets. 7 frags till rs per 24 hours......... 2 days RS...

you should go check it out, and say ur disappointed in where it went and maybe he will stop destroying the legacy u built....

relax and give him time, it takes a lot to do such things.

either i'm special and am doing something very wrong or
1. lump of doughs can't be cooked into bread
2. tiered equipement can't be enhanced
3. wands can't be socketed
4.every time i get to orange skull there's a 100% chance i bleed to death if i can't meditate.
5. g3 silver emblem stills gives a ridiculous amount of hp
fun notes
relogging removes bleeding
18:50 You see void.
Position: [X: 1476] [Y: 1255] [Z: 2].
i got my 4th loot bag stuck up there, like seriously why is that there. theres no birds to randomly fly around.
fishing rod and no worms.
having +50% hp socketed or more will cause you to bleed when you login because of increase in max hp but not current hp

next goal?
die while meditating.
edit: Meyh bleedin to death while meditating.
anyhow you really should put a limit on nightshade, try asking for 5 quintillion hours of training or another riduculously large number ;).

Last edited:

Omfg dude your to the point where your bitching so hard about an ot that you go to other threads to do it as well? Get a life dude...

You are now citizen of Vanadia!
You are now citizen of Elven Nations!
You are now citizen of Undead Camp!
You are now citizen of Sanctum!

Ok the browser sidegame is now up and running guys, you can find a link on the right side of the main page or go here.

TS - mmo browser strategy game - home

- - - Updated - - -

The second revision of alternate playing content is available now, this one is major and mind blowing! you gotta check it out! it can be found in the first link in character search on the right side of the page.

www.terrasilenti.com

Last edited:
Ok Ts nova is officially launched now, the code is stable and working well.

What is it? it is the side game to terra silenti. You do not need to play terra silenti to play it either.

You may see or sample it here. You are also free to play it as much or as long as you want.

Home Page - Ts Nova - Amazing! :D

Was just wondering if its still up... The webpage is not working for me, thanks in advance
-Greevo

Im surprised not more people is online, this server seriously have potential to be a great server.

Back