• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unity3D client?

You would like Unity3D client?

• Yes

Votes: 57 93.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm amazed by how this project is turning out!

Got a question about the editor part of the project.

When editing a big map, it's sometimes hard to remember every single quest/aid/uid/npc etc... you have on the map and sometimes doing the most tiny change can break things. For example, I just noticed that long ago I moved a shop NPC to a new place and another NPC was pointing (placing a mark) to the old place.

I was thinking about the possibility of somehow the tool reading your /data folder and placing markers where it finds coordinates and pointing out which file had that coordinates?

Anyway, great work!
To search through all AIDs, UIDs you can use Edit>Find on Map in RME.
NPCs positions are registered in spawn file of your map.
What do you mean by "it's pointing (placing a mark) to the old place"?

To search through all AIDs, UIDs you can use Edit>Find on Map in RME.
NPCs positions are registered in spawn file of your map.
What do you mean by "it's pointing (placing a mark) to the old place"?

Just like latest RME does with texts/uids/aids, physically place it in the mapping area to easily spot things. Just going one step further and looking on your files for more items to display.

The NPC example marking your map, or a teleport that takes you somewhere, right now there is no reference for the destination tile, you can delete/modify it and you won't notice. Also raids or respawn/temple positions... there is surely more I can't think of right now.

OTUI for compatibility with OTC modules/ui in progress
tibia_reader.png

How does the progress going for this goodie :)

135€ for 45h videos? Pretty guud price, but most likely the videos can be downloaded with torrent.
Id prefer teaching with few hours of consultations each week

It was 10 dl
Or 135 pesos (1 dll== 17 pesos+-)

lol... actually less than 7 euro for that all? LOL.. Well I have thrown away more money for nothing haha

Hello guys! long time no see. Well, project isnt abandoned or something, just lack of time (due to Aug-Sept & partially October RL life job overload) for posting a something new. But... 99.8% done!

F6ES3on.jpg

Yes, that is OTClient Modules & GUI. Just required minor font positioning fixes, and some LUA functions check.

Currently my TODO list is:
-Fix fonts positions.
-Fix a few OTClient lua function behaviour.
-Finish my webpage for "stock" Test server (Just Gesior or Znote or other acc) .

Guess it's can be kinda usefull (accmanager) in case of "project webpage", cuz there will be "Beta/Gamma/Delta" for the client & you may see how it works (on very common server just with forgotten.otbm). You will be able to send a bugreports via support tickets, download client/sources/tools and much more! (Like a little "donate" button based on accmanager shop module for support it, or/and maybe for buy some extra services).

Just gimme a some time! It's coming very soon! (i hope :p )

Hello guys! long time no see. Well, project isnt abandoned or something, just lack of time (due to Aug-Sept & partially October RL life job overload) for posting a something new. But... 99.8% done!

F6ES3on.jpg

Yes, that is OTClient Modules & GUI. Just required minor font positioning fixes, and some LUA functions check.

Currently my TODO list is:
-Fix fonts positions.
-Fix a few OTClient lua function behaviour.
-Finish my webpage for "stock" Test server (Just Gesior or Znote or other acc) .

Guess it's can be kinda usefull (accmanager) in case of "project webpage", cuz there will be "Beta/Gamma/Delta" for the client & you may see how it works (on very common server just with forgotten.otbm). You will be able to send a bugreports via support tickets, download client/sources/tools and much more! (Like a little "donate" button based on accmanager shop module for support it, or/and maybe for buy some extra services).

Just gimme a some time! It's coming very soon! (i hope :p )
Can you add the option of antialiasing?

Can you add the option of antialiasing?
There is already option for AA.
=================================
Working on UI positioning. For example:
xLApJ4r.png

Here you may see a some of internal client architecture ;)
s5WnupI.jpg
As you may see, module manager works (as any other element or button), but currently i am solving an internal issue with UI elements positioning.
That caused due to OTClient UI Anchors, Margins and few other UI building options are not same works for Unity3D.
For example, on OTClient, everything going to be attached to invisible Root Node and those node are Parent for all other UI elements. NGUI or common UnityUI(them lack of anchors at all!) does not working with Anchor-Bottom, Margin : 20 and etc. at this way, an mainly "designed" for making UI together with Unity Editor (Visual Edit). Just architecture differences.

But ill fix this soon, and you may easy migrate from your common client. Also, features like animated background on loginscreen, was maded on top of OTUI too, here is a special tag for it (supports *.mp4, gif animation).

I have retired from ot. But thanks to this i want to make come back! The custom server era will raise! Keep up the good work, hope for release soon!

How is gameplay in the client? When you walk around is it smooth like rl tib client?

Back