• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unity3D client?

You would like Unity3D client?

• Yes

Votes: 57 93.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This could be the change the OT community has been looking for. Thanks for your efforts here. GOOD LUCK!

There has been new updates since his last post here, but not enough to make give it out anyway.
I would suggest to Check again in 2nd week of January

Absolutely incredible. This is exactly what this community needs!

You, sir, are extremely talented. Add +1 to the list of people sitting on their hands to keep from clapping at the thought of this thing getting released into the wild.

...hold on while I wipe the drool off of my face..

I was already thinking about creating a tibia in 3D unity, but I'd better wait for yours.
I can not wait for you to release us the source so I can start working on Tools.

How for sure is this thing going to be released in the near future?

I would LOVE to start spriting in 64x64, but would hate to waste the next month or two for the day that never comes :)

Soooo here we are.... 2nd week of January =] hahaha any update on this? Dying to get my hands on it

people who dont even gonna donate a buck is hurrying you up, this is so shameless.
I love it.

I'm working on 'waifu' neural network sprite resizer (to 64x64 and 128x128). When I find a way to make it work fine with pixel art, I will post it (neural network model or some converter tool for PNG).

Thread with my work progress:
[DISCUSSION] 128x128 pixels Tibia sprites with AI (neural network)
Current results of resize from 32x32 to 128x128 (all 8.6 items):
http://vpn.skalski.pro/items_nn_anime.htm

------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Fenrisus
What about sprites format in case of changing it to higher resolution?

We should define some 'open tibia sprites format' that will make it load fast, easy to edit (some zip/tar?) and compatible with normal '.dat' file (so we don't need to write new tools to develop 'new .dat file for OTS').

We must develop tool to generate 'ot sprites' from 'Tibia.spr' - people can still use old .dat+.spr tools and then just convert .spr to special file for OTC/Unity3D client.

Then we may think about neural networks and other ideas how to make sprites look better.

I got a name! :D
OTSA - Open Tibia Sprites Archive

Now we need to discuss format specification in some new thread and make it work with OTC and Unity3D client.

Is this project still in development? Any playable versions or Demo to test?

Also his patron. Is that One time purchases or monthly?

@Fenrisus wanted you guys to know that the project is active and he is working hard on it. He is doing a lot of other development too so that's why he doesn't have time to check the thread. He also said that it will come soon.
By the way, the project completed 1 year of development a few days ago, something that is very hard to pull off alone. If you guys appreciate the work he is doing, please consider supporting him on patreon.

Back