• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unix Sprite Corner

LIKE?

• Godlike

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Unreal

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hard

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Medium

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Easy

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
@up yes I begin from items like armors, then I'm going to make remakes of outfits, and then learn make own outfits, because it's very important for own game. I don't know hw to make an own texture, but I want learn this, and If I learn I will make some walls, now in my game I use opensource textures from google. I think, I will complete learning in next 3 months. We will be in good think.

Spriting is eazy, just analyze how cipsoft's and other people sprites are made and than do thesame...

Thanks all for support. I have much to learn before then will be a good spriter. By the way basically spriting is easy but other higher levels of spriting is hard to reach. I will make for gone to purpose. Must be overchanged.

New floors, next time will be swords, armors, axes or clubs
1 (2) - Copy.png texture from google
1 (3) - Copy.png texture from google
de - Copy.png texture 99% mine 1% change effects
de.png texture 99% mine 1% change effects
This is the end from projecting floors, now will be monsters or armors.

18207d1358008012-unix-sprite-corner-de.png

when making ground dont use solid a black line to border the sprite or you'll have a huge line between each tile.

Thanks for good idea sir, I should use one line or grayscale color line (where your idea isn't that).

Better don't use black outlines for tiles at all, just dark shading lines southeast and light ones northwest.
s6WrpO.png

the trunk's texture look alright, the perspective/shading of the leavs are crap ;)

@up I know I do this on double, but in new texture pack (grounds) is better ever than tibia old style.

u dont need texture packs ! spriting isnt done with textures, every time i come to this thread i get so fucking annoyed, u dont take any advice and ur not even using pixels, + u think u can just move on to making enviroment, guess what, it takes time to make sprites and even hours to make something like a tree.

I take all advices, but I cannot there spriting forever the same armors, I have done all tree's and go to the armors, legs, itp. This is last image to decide about future of my new RPG game, on spritings I just will make new armors and legs, before starting today.
I want to be great spriter and don't allow any advice is streaming out. Seems to be understandable, while I make sprites for game, to I make sprites for everybody to show.
At last I made that two sprites in photoshop and corel draw.
1vz9u.png

This is the OT client right?
Yes, it's my client, but there are I presents pixel graphics. And only for graphics this subject was created.

[edit]: @down aha, sorry for that, i think, but he ask about custom client, calls 'otclient'.

Last edited:
He meant is it OTclient, no it isn't it's just a custom tibia client ^^

refresh, any comments there? I know but isn't good, but I will continue the new level of spriting: like armors, weapons etc. and still waiting for comments.

I don't like last pic. I want to see something different.. yea armors and weapons (it should be easier to do than environment), maybe they will look better...

This is the first thing I've ever done + I made it through paint, I hope it was okay to use your sample and remake it. (Failed at the beginnig, I should of made it smaller but, this is what it turned out like) :p
17788d1355929608-unix-sprite-corner-1.png
->
iLC-7N.png

Back