• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unix Sprite Corner

LIKE?

• Godlike

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Unreal

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hard

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Medium

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Easy

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters

unixstyle297

~NewPDX U2D Founder~
Reaction score
Welcome all, UnixStyle Again. I present for us now my few noob (i'll made it so fast) sprites.
1.png1.png2.png
2-4.png2y.png
More Soon!

Hi @up! No, inverted for golden and inverted via Crystal (Truly Gimp), else with own work.

So new post = new sprites.
4y.png7.png8y.png94y.png

Last edited:
bad sprites everywhere

the spriter no is for you men
Wow, such a constructive comment! :O
I'll give you an example of what you should comment if you're gonna comment:

Keep practicing, Rome wasn't build in a day.

If your comment is going to be negativa WITH NO REASON SAID please, do not comment.

Wow, such a constructive comment! :O
I'll give you an example of what you should comment if you're gonna comment:

Keep practicing, Rome wasn't build in a day.

If your comment is going to be negativa WITH NO REASON SAID please, do not comment.

Exactly! there is NOTHING worse than someone beating you down with negativity like that when you are first starting out believe me I've had my fair share of flamers, some people have natural outright talent yes, some people don't I can tell you in 2004 I was to say the least VERY rusty at spriting.

Here these are mine. (Not for public use may I add)

2vt5vt2.png

As you can see in 2004 I had no damn clue about perspective, shading, anything....

So if you are serious about spriting and passionate about it carry on no matter what other people say everyone has a point they start from and with determination you can only improve.
I am always happy to see new pixel artists giving it a go :)

Dan/

+1 some people have natural talent and you dont. My first sprite was x100 better xD

only maggots believe that it's all about talent.. about anything in life. well, there are exceptions - e.g. you can't be a talented model, cause that requires good genetics. But spriting is a different case. Whatever

thanks for all comments and opinions,this is my first project, which i make new sprites, I am spriter for 7 days. I want to sprite better, and if I learn some higher than that, I publish my results.

-- Edited -- 17:20 GMT +1.00
New sprites:
1.png3.png4.png5.png7.png

Last edited:
You just inverted them, and they look ugly, don't invert them like that, make your own sprites, don't just change the colors.

Thanks for all ideas. i just look its winter and i think about blue and cyan colors and do it as like that. i now think about making own sprites from ready at the first outfits and other sprites. a lot of outfits bring power effects from this method and perspective when is right. i choose present method but its winter and good choosen colors can be converted it looks icy.

And new again:
2.png
6.png

Last edited:
The outlines of a sprite should be darker then the rest of the sprite.

Refresh, new sprites, anyone as Deus Ex.
1.png Sword
3.png Crowbar 1
4.png Hoe
5.png Crowbar 2
8.png Plasma Riffle

Back