• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unjustified kills time

Sniperfox

Reaction score
I noticed something about the time it takes to lose unjustified kills.
22:48 You have 6 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 5 hours and 9 minutes.
22:56 You have 6 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 5 hours and 8 minutes.
As you see it takes around 8 minutes to remove 1 minute from the unjustified kills timer.

If it is supposed to be like this then forget i posted, but if it's not then could anyone please look into this.

I am using tfs rev 687.

I noticed something strange like this above too. But I didn't get in details.

19:43 You have 1 unjustified kill. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 59 minutes.
19:44 You have 1 unjustified kill. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 58 minutes.
19:46 You have 1 unjustified kill. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 56 minutes.
It works fine for me.

Hmm i compile the server for lastest SVN and it's not work fine ;/ Anyone can check it?

Last edited:
Tried it with the one jester posted, but that one still gives the same problem.

21:45 You have 3 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 37 minutes.
21:49 You have 3 unjustified kills. The amount of unjustified kills will decrease after: 11 hours and 36 minutes.

Tried it on 2 different pc's with 2 different os.

Last edited:
@Jester:
I assume you compiled that version yourself, just one question, what's the difference between that and 0.2.10?

@Ontopic: It works fine for me

@Jester:
I assume you compiled that version yourself, just one question, what's the difference between that and 0.2.10?

@Ontopic: It works fine for me

Im asking that question myself too, 0.2.10 is very stable, the only bug that comes to my mind is the CPU usage bug so..
Is this bug fixed in your version? Is anything fixed? Anything new?
Does any new bugs occure?

how can I decrease the Unjustified kill time? I want like 30 min per kill.

I tried Jesters version, it crashed after 1 Minute uptime, not so nice

how can I decrease the Unjustified kill time? I want like 30 min per kill.

Use search - it's been said

@up - I think that something in your server is crashing it. (I mean not the .exe but the rest)

Back