• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unline.org

Wow, Server still up? Dam, I have to admit Unline is one by far top online server.

Unline earns alot of money, what's the idea in shutting it down? Each donation costs 100 dollars, and to get the donation maxxed you have to spend atleast 160+ dollars, So why would the owner shut down the server lol? His making SOOO much money it's sick. He told me that the most money he had earned on a month was 5000 Euros, and that was like 1 year ago, when he had 300 - 400 players on.

Yea, that Erimyth is one good guy.. He propably can more C++ than everybody in OTland, including his scripting skills. His like 33+ Years old, his working with c++ IRL, I mean he works at a place like Microsoft but all he does is code 24/7. and just check the server out it's unique, It's client always gets updated after tibia 2 - 3 days, even before it's released on Otfans or Otland or any other server.

The guy is talented.

Back