• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I wrong if i say that we cant add a ticker with this version?
And some questions about the signature: what is the function of the signature script? is it being used, if i install this version?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371

I get errors liek that continuously...

I get this error when i try to go to shop offers
PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table '03.z_shop_offer' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\03\shopsystem.php:55 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\03\shopsystem.php(55): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\03\shopsystem.php(99): getOfferArray() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\03\index.php(187): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\03\shopsystem.php on line 55

Błąd

zapytanie SQL: DokumentacjaEdytuj

INSERT INTO `phpmyadmin`.`pma_history` (
`username` ,
`db` ,
`table` ,
`timevalue` ,
`sqlquery`
)
VALUES (
'root', 'theforgottenserver', 'players', NOW( ) , 'SELECT *FROM `players` ORDER BY `id` ASC'
)

MySQL zwrócił komunikat: Dokumentacja
#1062 - Duplicate entry '1818' for key 1
what is this ?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 371

I get errors liek that continuously...
On what page?

I got a problem when creating a character.

All buttons seem to work fine on the create character page, but when you write the name you want to have. The "create" and "back" buttons disappears. So you can't click anywhere, (Works if you click enter with the keyboard, but some players do not understand that ^.- )

Is this just me or?

-edit-
Not just me, happens for 3 of ma friends also :p

Last edited:
Now it's secured with POT :D.

Using POT does not mean that your AAC is secure, I found several vulnerabilities in the previous version of this AAC.

But have i open it its my first time to open a acc page :p

I REPITE:
Am I wrong if i say that we cant add a ticker with this version?
And some questions about the signature: what is the function of the signature script? is it being used, if i install this version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back