• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you're so funny. Don't you think THE BEST is quite too much? Code is a shit, your goal is quanity instead of quality. Hope there will be someone bored, who'll someday abuse some vulnarability and destroy like top 10 servers (fe. narozia). I wonder how you'll complain then, as you don't even know how to give proper support.

why you used it then?
because u like vulnerable aac's?

why you used it then?
because u like vulnerable aac's?
I rewrote it from scratch for my own use basing on Gesiors idea as I didn't like structure, formating and everything, just left html because I was lazy.
Sent it later to Gesior- what he said? "I prefer mine", although he implemented some of my solutions -_-"

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

How to fix this?

Fellas, is this open source/free 4everyone?
Since I probably want to use such thing for a bigger project.

Fellas, is this open source/free 4everyone?
Since I probably want to use such thing for a bigger project.

It doesn't have license and uses not own, copyrighted template. Basicly, WE can jail Gesior as he releases application without license. Cipsoft can do the same for illegal, stolen template + no license.
If we would digg deeper, we could jail him for few things he released without license. But no, wait...
He is working on new features! No matter law \m/

Last edited:
It doesn't have license and uses not own, copyrighted template.
Basicly, we can jail Gesior for no license such as Cipsoft for illegal template.

lol! elf you got a war with gesior or something? or just hate his lack of originality (With the names)/modesty?

No, I just don't accept people that have too big ego and no skills.
Second- I hate people that stole others ideas signing under them with own name (I am not talking about myself as the aggrieved).

I've almost rewrote his points shop, soon releasing _o_

i have a problem with the page the blue buttons dissapear

STEP 4

Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

Computer is a **it or what? :S

When I create a player, I can only choose "None" as a vocation.. how can i add my vocation list? I get an error when i do the reload vocations function.

He is not case sensitive by some names I will give you an example: Hunter of Hell that he did not think Hunter Of Hell but that he thinks is simple and must be repaired! SQLite!

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:169 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\houses.php(11): OTS_Player->getName() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(121): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 169
some days it was good now when i want to open houses...

Gesior, can you help me?
when y try see shop offerts i see a read a mensage saying "Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\shopsystem.php on line 59

I rly need fix this, thanks you, nice web account maker

I got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:169 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\houses.php(11): OTS_Player->getName() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(121): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 169
Please help me!!
:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back