• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
man i have fix it now but how can i change so all voc not need to buy spell in sql ?

SMTP server works with the hotmail email?
I don't know. Maybe hotmail is 'too good'. I tried to use polish best mail 'wp.pl', but they block my e-mail after ~50 mails (1 day) "bot detected, your e-mail is blocked". Now I use onet.pl (vp.pl) from ~4 weeks without problems :p
-------------
Tickers are disabled.

Gmail dont working on Gesior.pl Account maker becuase gmail use ssl.

@down
But for me dont working on windows and linux...

Last edited:
@UP:
really? I using Gmail for account maker and working fine. o_O

How do you get the GMAIL thing to work? ^.-
I just get errors.

Code:
mail_address = "[email protected]"
smtp_enabled = "yes"
smtp_host = "smtp.gmail.com"
smtp_port = "25"
smtp_auth = "yes"
smtp_user = "[email protected]"
smtp_pass = "lala123"

Is this all you need to edit?
I'm currently using this setup but it does not work.

So could anyone help me out? :)

@UP:
really? I using Gmail for account maker and working fine. o_O

Ye account maker is working, but recovery password, everythin what is by mail is not working.... (gmail)
or if its rly working post config please.

Anyone could tell me how to copy all database from older account maker to this one? I dont want people start with lvl from begining, Is it possible?

Guild error.

Hey, I have a problem with guilds, when a player creates the guild, the leader of the guild isn't a member. Doesn't give any errors, just simply the player isn't made a member of the guild, therefor can't invite anyone, disband the guild, etc..etc..

I've tried the version for TFS 0.2.x (server is TFS 0.2.14) and I've also tried changing my server to the 0.3a and using the one for 0.3a still the same thing happened. I made a fresh database and did the installation and it still happens :p

Is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks :D

Hey, I have a problem with guilds, when a player creates the guild, the leader of the guild isn't a member. Doesn't give any errors, just simply the player isn't made a member of the guild, therefor can't invite anyone, disband the guild, etc..etc..

I've tried the version for TFS 0.2.x (server is TFS 0.2.14) and I've also tried changing my server to the 0.3a and using the one for 0.3a still the same thing happened. I made a fresh database and did the installation and it still happens :p

Is there anyway I can fix this? Thanks :D
Player who make guild/join guild must be offline or in TFS config.lua set "inGameGuild" or something like that to "no". To delete guilds without leader: login on page admin (1) account, open guilds list and press 'cleanup guilds'. If player made guild and isn't a leader he can press this button too.

To create a guild using the website player must be logged out of the game.

Player who make guild/join guild must be offline or in TFS config.lua set "inGameGuild" or something like that to "no". To delete guilds without leader: login on page admin (1) account, open guilds list and press 'cleanup guilds'. If player made guild and isn't a leader he can press this button too.

The player is logged out and it still doesn't work with the inGameGuild set to no :S

And when I press cleanup guilds it deletes the guild fine, and with players it says.

Deleted ranks (this ranks guilds doesn't exist [bug fix]):

Changed ranks of players (rank or guild of rank doesn't exist [bug fix]):

But it says it everytime I press it, so there must be a bug or something with that :S

Thanks for your help though ;o

Aac is nice, as you said 'best', also becouse there is actually not other avtive one programmer, with that much ideas, and time. ;p

But I must just say something about code, it looks very ugly ( not formated, not clearly). Whole acc have 0 organization. Have you ever thinked which way is better to do something, or when you're creating something you're first starting writing it, without organizing, rethink all aspects?

//Że tak powiem po polsku - to sie wszystko nie trzyma kupy. Tak, dzieciaki chętnie pobierają ACC, bo ma dużo +. Np. Layout, konfiguracja na żywca przez www, czy też sklepik.

Ah and, gratz for all your scripts (even these not organized, not readable). Everyday (but not always :p) when I'm entering otland, I see 'something new by Gesior', thats enjoying ;p.

Sorry for bad english.... ^^

Hey... once i have done the Download section and made it work on the site with links and stuffs,
the "newcomer" and server status thinga will move into the middle of the downloads (depending on what reolution you use)
Why is that? :huh:

I have some things to talk
First, it is a great site for property
Second, test it in I.E 6.0
Third, test the news ticker
Fourth, he has the bloke for not accepting ' in usernames in guilds? (at least in sqlite)

Thanks, I'm uzando translator.

I have problem with this acc.maker. I have ubuntu and I want to install this acc.maker but I have some errors:

Code:
Check server configuration

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 13
File config.lua loaded from /root/0.3a2/config.lua and looks like fine server config file. Now you can check database(sqlite) connection: STEP 2 - check database connection
Code:
STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.
Warning: parse_ini_file(config.lua) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/lampp/htdocs/install.php on line 183
Database error. Unknown database type in config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""
I use original config.lua
What its wrong??

Yeah, soon we'll see "How to protect Tibia with a chair by Gesior" _._
If you don't like my threads wih title 'by gesior' propose better name for acc. maker. If THE BEST is not good.. maybe "by Elf"? :D

Oh, you're so funny. Don't you think THE BEST is quite too much? Code is a shit, your goal is quanity instead of quality. Hope there will be someone bored, who'll someday abuse some vulnarability and destroy like top 10 servers (fe. narozia). I wonder how you'll complain then, as you don't even know how to give proper support.

Oh, you're so funny. Don't you think THE BEST is quite too much? Code is a shit, your goal is quanity instead of quality. Hope there will be someone bored, who'll someday abuse some vulnarability and destroy like top 10 servers (fe. narozia). I wonder how you'll complain then, as you don't even know how to give proper support.
Maybe you can post where are bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back