• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah i think all version dont work on IE ;/ How to fix that ???

Stop using the devils browser, oh sorry Internet Explorer. And I personally thing that it's likly to be a error within the cookies the site should make, if it's a session based site i'd say it's just ie fucking up. As usual ;) Will look into the source of this, would be fun to find out the issue :D

Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Mystic Spirit\thorkot.s3db - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrador\Desktop\Mystic Spirit\thorkot.s3db - doesn't exist.

How can i fix it??? the file is all OK, i open it and all fine, but i got this error now...

HELP ME PLEASE :D

Stop using the devils browser, oh sorry Internet Explorer. And I personally thing that it's likly to be a error within the cookies the site should make, if it's a session based site i'd say it's just ie fucking up. As usual ;) Will look into the source of this, would be fun to find out the issue :D

Thanks man :D haha devils browser yeah. But there are out there that use that browser :(

// Suxex

Im not using IE, always FireFox.
But i've noticed that it doesnt work on ie :)

why i have a error in account page

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

how can i fix this error please help me

why i have a error in account page

STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

and this is the line 396 in install.php

if($step == '4') {
echo '<h1>STEP '.$step.'</h1>Add samples to DB:<br>';
$check_news_ticker = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM z_news_tickers WHERE image_id = 1 AND author = 1 AND hide_ticker = 0 LIMIT 1 OFFSET 0')->fetch();

how can i fix this error please help me :(

What does it mean if Im getting this error when trying to access the install.php of gesior

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '{' in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\linuk.net\httpdocs\install.php on line 106

(This is the part of the install.php for the line 106)
PHP:
//connect to MySQL database
try
{
		$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, array('host' => $mysqlhost, 'user' => $mysqluser, 'password' => $mysqlpass, 'database' => $mysqldatabase) );
	}
	catch(PDOException $error)
	{
	    echo 'Database error - can\'t connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:<br>1. MySQL server is not running on host.<br>2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn\'t configured in: <b>'.$config['site']['server_path'].'config.lua</b> .<br>3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.';
		exit;
	}

This is my config lua

PHP:
-- Database

-- NOTE: sqlFile is used only by sqlite database, and sqlKeepAlive by mysql database.

-- To disable sqlKeepAlive such as mysqlReadTimeout use 0 value.

sqlType = "mysql"

sqlHost = "localhost"

sqlPort = 3306

sqlUser = "root"

sqlPass = "xxxxxxx"

sqlDatabase = "otserv"

sqlFile = "forgottenserver.s3db"

sqlKeepAlive = 60

mysqlReadTimeout = 10

optimizeDatabaseAtStartup = "yes"

passwordType = "plain"

Iv got the same problem :/ that you had
Error

errorf.png

When I use 0.3.4 tfs :( Help me!

please help i need to fix this error can help me!
i dont know how to do :/

this is the picture of the error. :(
dibujooxw.jpg

please help i need to fix this error can help me!
i dont know how to do :/

this is the picture of the error. :(
dibujowxk.jpg

Warning: Error parsing C:/cryingdamson4-console/config.lua on line 138 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/cryingdamson4-console/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

How do i solve that :/

ACC MAKER FOR TFS 0.3.4!
it's beta vesion, known bugs:
- doesn't show 'position' (tutor/gm/god) of player on 'search player' page
- page 'support list'/'game masters' doesn't work (show error)

Report other bugs in this thread!
Link:

I have a problem.. :thumbup:
PHP:
Database error - can't connect to MySQL database. Possible reasons:
1. MySQL server is not running on host.
2. MySQL user, password, database or host isn't configured in: C:/rox/config.lua .
3. MySQL user, password, database or host is wrong.

When people Login on there account on the page in Internet Explorer and the press on another link, example Guilds, they logs out automatic.

Someone have an idea?

How many steps should there be after setup admin account cus mine only shows addmonsters and spells no configure vocations or so

How many steps should there be after setup admin account cus mine only shows addmonsters and spells no configure vocations or so

That's correct. It was in the previous versions it was more :)

Now you configure all that in config/config.php

Rep me if I helped you :thumbup:

B]Hello[/B] !

I have problem with my gesior acc manager.

When i created acc, i log in on tibia with my acc name, but when i want log in on acc i need to use id number of acc, not name..

someone have any idea how i can change it in acc?
couse i want log in on acc with my acc name not id.

Thanks,
Nuvemem !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back