• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
why in the installation of account page in step 5: set admin account
i have this error cant you help me please.

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(459): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

that error happens because your using The newest TFS and the newest TFS is not supported by geisor yet.

But you can use UNNAMED Acc. maker 0.3.1a for TFS from 0.2.6 (0.2 rc 6) to 0.2.2? (0.2 rc 14) and that will work for the latest surprisingly..

how to turn off multi-world in Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.4beta for TFS 0.3.4.

I tried to erase the text line but after this action my acc doesnt work.

\\jak wylaczyc multi-world w Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.4beta for TFS 0.3.4. Probowalem wywalac linijki w acc makerze ale po tym moj acc nie dizała :p
pomozcie:)

My port 80 TCP says it's blocked by a program ( dunno which ) or says it's not reachable, and i've got it Forwarded. Anyways port 80UDP says it's OK! and 443 TCP & UDP Working too.
When im installing the acc maker, apache shows must close error and this is the information:

szAppName : apache.exe szAppVer : 2.2.11.0 szModName : php_pdo_mysql.dll
szModVer : 5.2.8.8 offset : 0000250a

Could you help me please?

ACC MAKER FOR TFS 0.3.4! not working with The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

I have a error.
notwork.png

Dude sometimes my server crash because I got one error in HTTP.. with this msg "Don't send" so you know something about that?

PS: I use you website

how to turn off multi-world in Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.4beta for TFS 0.3.4.

I tried to erase the text line but after this action my acc doesnt work.

\\jak wylaczyc multi-world w Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.4beta for TFS 0.3.4. Probowalem wywalac linijki w acc makerze ale po tym moj acc nie dizała :p
pomozcie:)

plz help :)

You must edit first lini in the config.php

// musisz edytowac piersz linie w config.php tam pisze ze to jest server pierszy itp

Hello all...

@GESIOR
can you update your system to work with new death list system of tfs 0.3.5????

With new tables

THX waiting for your update good luck

someone could post a tutorial? i dont know wich files i need to update i just want to update the nessecary ones i got 0.3.2 gesior acc maker now i need to know wich i need to update for 0.3.4 pl2 to get it working correctly without loosing my edits would be thankfull for help.

pot/OTS_Player.php
and:
characers.php

that is all... I think (from 0.3.1-0.3.3 version to 0.3.4 version of acc. maker)

pot/OTS_Player.php
and:
characers.php

that is all... I think (from 0.3.1-0.3.3 version to 0.3.4 version of acc. maker)

1 more thing when searching characters it show wrong residence and all info is wrong. look at this.

Character Information
Name: Test
Sex: male
Marital status: single
Profession: o
Level: 1
World:
Residence: d
Last login: Never logged in.
Created: 19 May 2009, 10:01 pm

Account Information
Last login: Never logged in.
Created: 19 May 2009, 10:00 pm
Account Status: Free Account

does it have something to do with multiword if then how to disable it thanks in advance.

help

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Mex Ot/config.lua on line 142 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Mex Ot/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back