• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
heey gesior (=
could you help me?
that happens if i try to create a character at the site:

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
Wrong characters configuration ("Load vocations" in admin panel, "character to copy" doesn't exist in DB). Try again or contact with admin
i dont understand anything :p

Hello,
Well in the setps of installation the one of load monstrs, loads spells y get an error...

errorjip.jpg

info:
Distro: 8.42 The Forgotten Server v0.2.2
and I am using UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

any help :O?
I really would appriciate it ALLOT!

Alberto Garcia.

Gesior any easy and fast fix for this?
Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

:wub:

Hello,
Well in the setps of installation the one of load monstrs, loads spells y get an error...

errorjip.jpg

info:
Distro: 8.42 The Forgotten Server v0.2.2
and I am using UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

any help :O?
I really would appriciate it ALLOT!

Alberto Garcia.

hmm maybe its because the version u are using is for tfs 0.3+ but ur tfs is 0.2...
u should try his version for 0.2+....dont know if it will work but u can try (=

Why does my aac not work in Internet Explorer?

For example when I log in on my account at the website and press "Create Character" the site send me back to the log in page ...

When I create account in Internet Explorer it comes an Error:
The verification box is empty ....

And guilds dont work either ...

Someone have an idea?

Thanks for answers!

Why does my aac not work in Internet Explorer?

For example when I log in on my account at the website and press "Create Character" the site send me back to the log in page ...

When I create account in Internet Explorer it comes an Error:
The verification box is empty ....

And guilds dont work either ...

Someone have an idea?

Thanks for answers!

I get this error when using the 0.3.4 release of your AAC and TFS 0.3.4PL2, when creating a character.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1866 Stack trace: #0 C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(806): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\Program File...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\Program Files (x86)\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1866

What's wrong?

Pazzur

Hello i've got a problem!

Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 36

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_HousesList.php on line 37

Im using Gesior 0.3.1 TFS 0.2
And Mystic Spirit 2.1

I'll rep if you help me :)

Server Status is not working here, it shows always OFFLINE .. on gesior032 it was working fine

why ?!

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[3D000]: Invalid catalog name: 1046 No database selected' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

I can't get further than step 7 in the Install guide. Im using tfs 0.3.4 and Unnamed 0.3.4beta, im also getting error

Warning: Illegal offset type in C:\xampp\htdocs\adminpanel.php on line 295

on step 7.

help

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Mex Ot/config.lua on line 142 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 150
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Escritorio/Mex Ot/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

I had the same problem. You just have to open your config.lua with notepad++ or something similar and delete the line. The line is a comment line so it wont destroy anything if you delete it. The install guide will probably tell you to delete 3-4 lines before the config.lua passes the test. But don't worry all the lines are comment lines.

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cdamson.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

What is that?

Its been a long while since I even messed with websites and now Im completely lost, any idea what is that error about?

Using gesior's aac for TFS 0.3.2.

Thanks in advance.

Please help asap !!

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE `player_id` = 8 AND `skillid` = 0' at line 1' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:195 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(195): PDO->query('UPDATE `player_...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(813): OTS_Player->save() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(142): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 195

And when i press character name :

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1868 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(96): OTS_Player->getSkill(0) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(100): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1868

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back