• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys please help !! My ots is almost open... only need working acc.
PLEASE !

WHY(!?!?!?!?!??!?!) doesn't step 8 and 9 show up in the install guide? Everything works flawless without bugs or anything... but there is no more steps after step 7 and that leaves me with an half-finished, unusable aac site.

Hello !
Well the server that I am using is
[8.41/42] The Forgotten Server 0.3.4PL2 (Crying Damson)

And the acc that I am using is:
Unnamed acc. maker 0.3.4beta for TFS 0.3.4 (work with multi-world!)
Now, my problem is that when I am in the part of the installation
In the part of choose server path there is something strange because
I put my server path on tfs 0.3.4 and is show me this..

74770248.jpg

And I sure I choose the correct path....

Now when I just download the original tfs.. this one..
[8.42] The Forgotten Server v0.2.2 (Mystic Spirit)
And in the server path I just select this server and It appear me this..

dibujoudw.jpg

??, It is strange for me.. How does the acc accept tfs 0.2.2 if the acc is for 0.3.4 and don´t accept tfs 0.3.4?..
And I can run the tfs 0.3.4 normally so the config.lua doesn’t have
Any problems... if someone can help my I would be very great full..
And rep++:D

Thanks for all:wub:
Alberto Garcia

Im still getting this error:

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'cdamson.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:80 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(80): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 80

Anyone knows what that is or how to fix it?

How to fix that ?
Code:
The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

It appears when i press guild name at characters informations.

How can I fix this??

Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

when i try to set admin account i get:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'name' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:229 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(229): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(468): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 229

How can I fix this??

Set Admin Account

when i try to set admin account i get:
Try to use:
UNNAMED031a for TFS 02.rar - UploadHyper.com
reinstall acc. maker

well it worx except when i load monsters it does:

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Nir/Desktop/RoXoR%208.42/data/monster/monster%20pack/shredderthrower.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Nir/Desktop/RoXoR%208.42/data/monster/monster%20pack/shredderthrower.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 88

hey gesior

Hey,

I am trying to get a website for 0.3.4 pl2 and i use (gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed) this version.

Every things works fine exept i cant make a character when i try to make character or type any thing in name place it says:
Player with this name already exist.

the database it empty nothing in it exept 1/1 account and the character samples that the install.php added and afc with all tables.

can ya help me out?

How can I fix this?

Fatal error: Call to a member function fetchAll() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Base_List.php on line 238

The Following Errors Have Occurred:
# Guild with ID 0 doesn't exist.

Anyone know how to fix this?
I'm getting this error with the latest beta version.

I get the error when I press the guild link at the character page.

Hi was wondering, when you delete a char in your account, how to make it so it permanently remove... or for how long does the UNDELETE stay in there... do I have to manually delete the "deleted chars" from the db manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back