• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there possible to add something on the character page where it says how many he've killed?
Or like.. uhmm.. something where you can see the top 10~ frags in a guild

Getting this error!!!
Help Please!!!

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 13

Warning: fopen(config/config.ini) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 6

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 11

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 12

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/jeybi/public_html/install.php on line 13

Thank you.

Last edited:
in the new version:
- Update POT 0.1.5
- ban list
- fix bugs: example: house...

As some one already mentioned adding tickers doesn't work in this version. It just adds a blank ticker - you can delete it as a website admin and it's invisible to normal users.
Second thing is that online players box in the top right corner doesn't refresh each x seconds as it used to in earlier versions.
Next thing I noticed is that history from the shop is completely messed up - it doesn't show the proper offers in the transactions history, instead the offer name field contains numbers, which aren't even offer ids ;]

Another one: You can't edit your own news, unless you do it directly in sql ;]

Last edited:
This is probably not the right topic to write in but I try.
When someone dies on my server, it says in the death list that the person was killed by the id of the killer.
If anyone can tell me why that is and how to fix it or redirect me to the right place I am very thankful.

Yours,
Kuritus

I always get the same damn errors.. when I try to reload the Monster list, Spell list and vocations.... this is what I get
Code:
Warning: domdocument::domdocument() expects at least 1 parameter, 0 given in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 61

Fatal error: Call to undefined method domdocument::load() in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 62

I get the same errors for the vocations and spells...
any ideas??

now acc we cant use because this acc dont give value to column name in table acc on tfs 0.3 alpha;/

Ye, tfs is using NAME field instead of ID field now @ accounts table.. fix plax, should be easy fix but I dont know where the functions are called from etc.

sure, but where is the new account config file located in the gesior aac system? I cant find it anywhere..

Account ID to Name update needed... anyway this cms will be senceless for 8.3+ servers.

Thx you
Virgel

gesior u made this acc with account name?

If you mean, if he made it so you can choose a name for account and not a number... no he did not yet! So you cant login with accounts created by this cms to 8.31 servers because field "name" is empty and you need to fill it by hand (localhost/phpmyadmin --> your database)

Thats the actually problem!

Baba
Virgel

i know it bcause no i use acc menager because this acc dont work, then i want know when he made it;/

If you mean, if he made it so you can choose a name for account and not a number... no he did not yet! So you cant login with accounts created by this cms to 8.31 servers because field "name" is empty and you need to fill it by hand (localhost/phpmyadmin --> your database)

Thats the actually problem!

Baba
Virgel
What server use account name? I use TFS 0.2 rc 16 - 8.31 server and don't have any problem.

yes gesior tfs 03 alpha 3 use account id and account name then we can't use your acc to this server;/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back