• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gesior, what about installing your web on the latest xampp version (1.7.0) having errors with apache, dunno what is going on :S
Addin samples and it stops.

Hello, ive got problem when im installing that acc maker.

Code:
STEP 4
Add samples to DB:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'ots.z_news_tickers' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:396 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(396): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM z...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 396

When im trying to do step 4 ive got that bug. Can someone help me?

@ates

HTML:
	<a href='index.php?subtopic=accountmanagement'>
    <div id="LoginButtonContainer" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/loginbox/loginbox-textfield-background.gif)" >
      <div id="LoginButton" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/buttons/sbuttonLogin.gif)" > 
        <div onClick="LoginButtonAction(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/menu/icon-account.gif);" onMouseOver="MouseOverBigButton(this);" onMouseOut="MouseOutBigButton(this);"><div id="LoginButton" style="background-image:url(<?PHP echo $layout_name; ?>/images/buttons/.gif)" ></div>
          <div id="ButtonText" ></div>
        </div>
        </div>
	</a>
The green text is the how i can say hiperlink text. Add that in the section to make a hiperlink text thats only working in my acc maker <_<

@Renusek: haha yes is a good solution i use other skin...

version 0.3.2 beta2, small bugs from beta1 fixed:
unnamed acc. maker 0.3.2beta for TFS 0.3 beta2.rar

@Ates
I change skin xDD in rasta all buttons is working..

Thanks a lot ;) RASTA HERE I COMING hahah :D

Edit: Lol but Rasta works but there's no shop and so... also i cant see in install.php all account configuration and so...

And cant use shop, help gesior! :)

Last edited:
I talk with Gesior and he say the admin panel will not working because there is not functions to edit you need to use config.php :p

@up
It seems to be too hard to understand that for someone :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom