• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unoffical PBE Patch Notes for 12/21/2012

City

Reaction score
Unoffical PBE Patch Notes for 12/21/2012 - News - Reign of Gaming

Conclusion: These nerfs to Riven, Evelynn, Ryze and Talon are fucking retarded. So is Diana's W buff:

• Pale Cascade [ W ]
    • Now deals 20/35/50/65/80 (Up from 20/34/48/62/76)
    • Now lasts for 5 seconds (up from 4)
+4 damage wow.

[h=3]Rengar[/h]
  • Battle Roar [ W ]
    • Now restores 0.8*AD health (Changed from 10% max health)
    • (Note: some are saying its 40 +20 per level, this is different than what the game files have)
Rengar is ruined. You cant build him AD because he sucks dick lategame and you cant build him tank because he doesn't benefit from it in anyway and his spells benefits WAY less. He's just super bad now.

[h=3]Riven[/h]
  • Base Hp5 is now 4.5 (down from 9.5)
  • Blade of the Exile [ R ]
    • Cooldown is now 110/85/50 Seconds (Up from 75/60/45 Seconds)
  • Valor [ E ]
    • Now blocks up to 70/100/130/160/190 (Up from 60/90/120/150/180)
    • Valor ratio from (+1.0AD) to (+0.4AD)
Riven now sucks dick. They buffed her shield absorb by 10 damage and lowered ad ratio to 0.4, she doesn't have that strong shield in lane phase anymore and she's no longer tanky, incase you'd like to build more tankyness on Riven than a GA and perhaps FM and I'd assume you would either fall off if you would build Riven tank or just be useless.

Ryze:
Overload ratio from 6.5% of max mana to 6% of max mana
Overload mana cost from 60 flat to 60/65/70/75/80

why the fuck??

Talon:
Noxian Diplomacy bleed from 120/170/220 to 120/190/260
Shadow Assault damage from 120/190/260/85/100 to 120/170/220/85/100

why? I dont get it -.-

I have no fucking idea what Riot is thinking or if I am exaggerating, but this is messed up.

I hate when people are extremely self-serving

Diana didn't just get her W buffed, the range on her ult is longer, which is nice. What is there to complain about what they did to Diana? Also, now the shield spheres last longer, which is nice in itself.

Riven changes.. Don't think they were completely needed, but she is a little bit powerful, and this will help with that. Her ult always felt like she got it back way too fast.

Renger=Eh -shrugs- His buffs here, the ones you didn't mention in your post, will make him feel a lot nicer to play. As far as the heal, have to see how it is what it actually is when released, but I think a scaling version will open up alot more options than a base %, specifically if he does feel to be "underpowered" Than they can have room to make him stronger in other places outside of healing himself.

Ryze won't notice this while actually playing, don't know why you would even mention it.

The only things I see you will NOTICE while playing, are the range increases for Alistar, Diana and Syndra. The rest is just tweaking, not everything is the world changing nerf most people make them out to be.

Its good rengar got nerfed, dont know why the ts called him useless, just cause he might fall of late doesnt make him a bad champ

Riven's AD ratio on the shield does NOT get nerfed. Why can't people believe there would be a buff to the skill?
I mean, they intended for Riven to do exchanges with the shield up to take low amounts of damage and not rely on the health regen.

Talon? Call it a buff, call it a nerf, I wonder. You should know they are about to fix his E, which adds 15% damage. Before it didn't apply bonus damage.
So if they only fixed the skill itself, it would be a buff. Now with some AD it will still be a buff.

Rengar? In late, how much AD would you have and how much health? Considering there has to be a fixed value he heals, he either has a base heal which grows with points added or he has his total AD scaling. Maybe they want him to be more of an assassin, as he has a stealth, and not some inivisible tank jumping on people out of nowhere? Also, all of his skills have an AD ratio somewhere, Q, W and E.

Diana, like said before, has her Ult range a bit higher again and a buff in her shield. Now she is less burst/utility but tanky.

Ryze some less damage, higher mana cost in late as he only builds mana does make sense. Don't see that many Ryze players, but once you see them they somehow deal...tons of damage.

But hey, Evelynn gets nerfed once again. No more hate on our AD carries!

my thoughts on thoose nerfs/buffs

1:Evelynn will stay unchanged.
2: Rengar still remains useless as he was before this nerf aswell.
3: Riven is no longer op and can actually loose the lane now hopefully. I see no change to the 1shotting instantly at level 6 tho. Still remains strong in my opinion
4: Ryze nerf was needed. He could without any effort drop down any fed opponent in seconds with 40% cdr
5: I dont get talon nerf. If anything a buff would be good.

my thoughts on thoose nerfs/buffs

1:Evelynn will stay unchanged.
2: Rengar still remains useless as he was before this nerf aswell.
3: Riven is no longer op and can actually loose the lane now hopefully. I see no change to the 1shotting instantly at level 6 tho. Still remains strong in my opinion
4: Ryze nerf was needed. He could without any effort drop down any fed opponent in seconds with 40% cdr
5: I dont get talon nerf. If anything a buff would be good.

Probably a little late buuuut.
pre-"nerf" Talon's E didn't work properly so it didn't amplify damage. Which is why they have fixed it now and to stop him from being ridiculously strong they nerfed noxian diplomacy.

Back