• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unserialization of invalid tiles at position problem!

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello everyone, when i finally got my console almost bugg-less then i decide to remove a part of the costum places that was built on my RL map to make it smaller. BUT when I removed everything houses/dp/tempel/spawns ect (and I also removed all houses in the map edtior for that city) some errors are is loaded in my console.

HERE IS MY ERRORS:

1zny9aw.png

REP WILL BE GIVING LIKE ALWAYS!

The problem is I don't know what tiels it is and when i go to the cordinates there is just black sqm becouse i delited everyting there so what can be the problem be then?

Last edited:
Concerning your pm, yes I got it fixed. Here's how:

SQL query:
Code:
DELETE FROM `tile_items` WHERE `itemtype` = NULL

Concerning your pm, yes I got it fixed. Here's how:

SQL query:
Code:

oh thank you mate! You got my rep! But just one thing,

Code:

As you can see WHERE? how do I put the cordinates can I write like this for exampel:

Code:
DELETE FROM `tile_items` 33333, 33333, 5 `itemtype` = NULL

To clear it out.
You get this error because there is an item that is suppose to "spawn" on a tile that does not exist.
This item is stored in your database.
Access your database (phpmyadmin or other tool) and exequte the SQL query that Samff gave above.

Back