• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[upcoming] Strike Line - WAR

Kramer infernal

I work alone =/
Reaction score
well... i was playing the game air rivals then i came with the same idea to my server... i just want to discuse it with you guys :p

First of all, i will introduce myself... i'm David, for very people may be known as the best hoster of a venezuelan creative server... :D

Well... I come to discuse it (i don't care if some no-life people steal my idea because the original is always the best)

Second... I will introduce my server.

Strike Line is a project (maybe you could see it in butterfly effect, the name came from that movie, but the project doesn't have nothing to do...

Strike Line was brought to life as a opportunity to change name to samurai online server, as the name didn't fit with the game...

Strike Line comes with some updates... which change the names

Strike Line version 1.0 - Strike Line Domain
Succeeded. Shut it down becaues of Internet Connection
Strike Line version 2.0 - Strike Line WAR
Upcoming. I will set it online in 1 year approx. when i move on to the new house with super internet connection >=)

Am tired of you... WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT?!

Strike Line title projects won't be just a title anymore...

Domain was about the leader in the server, who lead the highscores tables and stuff...

So... war is... a forced war?

Actually not like the war servers...

In Air rivals, you choose 2 nations, the "good one" and the "bad one", and those 2 nations can freely kill themselves...

Strike Line WAR will be some like that... 2 super guilds lead by GM's will enter war.

• Top Fraggers will obtain extra XP, MP and HP
  • In the war, the guild winning the war will obtain 20% extra exp from monsters
  • The losers of the war, will get 10%
  • The player with more than 50 deaths will automatically kicked out of the war
  • The war will start between 20 and 20 (the first is the test)
  • After the last contestant get kicked out of the guild, the GM will have a lv 100 infinitely super powerful character, the other guild will have to create strategy to stop him.
  • The winning war guild, will obtain pass to a secret island with secret monsters until the other war begins
  • the time between wars is 30 ~ 60 days after the last one so players can refill their weapons
  • winners will also obtain special weapons and upgrades of it in case they win another war.

So... what you tell me guys of this plan of Strike Line WAR? :D

This will be the official image of the server :D tell me if you like it ! :D (also please if some admin found this topic out of the purpose of the forum, please move it into the right one, i don't saw forums like "future OTS" or something like that :D

can't you believe there was a time i could host 54 people with this? ha... certainly...

But affortunatly for all otland who would like to test my server i will change it by a HUGE better connection xD

You should fix the grammar in the picture first..

Grammar like what? I thought it was ok... :D

sorry i'm not that good in english haha

Edit now that i'm looked it, did you say that about

"start a war was never so easy" instead of "start a war never was so easy" ?

Back