• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcomming Full Rl 8.0 from Scratch [By Printer]

I like it! when open this? :)
I have already answer this. There is no date setted, since i dont know how much work is left exactly :p

my suggestion is
lootrate 2x
skillrate 3x
magic rate 2x
exp rate like 15x or 10x starting
3x from lvl 90
2x from lvl 130

that will make people hunt together for profit, main quests more challenging, no lvl 300's in 2weeks

loot 3x and more, will make it every easy to play, aol on every player, way too profitable hunting with SD
but its ur ot, u can do whatever u want but the only low rates servers atm r 7.4 versions...
Thank you for your opinion.

Fully done with the The Ancient Tombs Quest:
gauHnUi.png

HP9yP0S_.png

Outfit/Addon Quests:
Code:
Outfit/Addon Quests:
Assassin Outfits [X]
Barbarian Outfits[X]
Beggar Outfits [X]
Citizen Outfits
Druid Outfits
Hunter Outfits
Knight Outfits
Mage Outfits
Nightmare Outfits
Nobleman Outfits
Oriental Outfits
Pirate Outfits
Shaman Outfits
Summoner Outfits
Warrior Outfits
Wizard Outfits

Well to keep you guys still informed. I had problems with all the houses. So i need to add them by scratch.

R03ngkPc.png

Realera.. and the memories coming back, damn 8.0 servers were so good back in the time. Keep working dude can't wait to play. Im holding my fingers cross for this ot.

Looking good! :) Love that GM outfit, good old days :p

Ye, i have finished Venore & Thais houses. I thougt about open beta, while it's open ill fix rest of the houses and all the reports and suggestions i get :)

What do you think guys?
Sounds great

Ye, i have finished Venore & Thais houses. I thougt about open beta, while it's open ill fix rest of the houses and all the reports and suggestions i get :)

What do you think guys?

I think its a lovely idea! Do it !

This........this is amazing. I would definitely enjoy playing this server.
I have been looking for a server like this for years.
Keep up the excellent work mate!!

Rates?
Exp =
8-50: 15x
50-80: 10x
80-100: 7x
100-120: 5x
120-150: 4x
150-200: 3x
200+: 2x

Skills = 3x
Magic = 2x
Loot = 2x

Keep it low, keep it hard! Bookmarked and will keep checking in on you!
If you require any help with anything or would just like to chat I will be around :)

Back