• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

Been watching some 8.0 cams (as I'm not an active player on the official servers) and I've gotta say, the pally/knight duo's are loving it.. :p

Well i think update is great for pally and knight but not so great for mages ;) ;) :D

I really hate this update, because my Druid is so much weak now... using HMM I inflict damages from 50, before... 60

Update sux.. i stop to play my ms.. because how the hell a lvl 134 ms can hit with sd 400 of dmg.. so sad a lvl 100 knight can get 300 on a draggys on MELEE haha stink i hope cipsoft fix that

Good for knights, sux for mages, more minuses then pluses from the update, thats my 2 cents.

Btw im planning to enter a new world if anybody else will with me u better put in ur first name Arthik and join the american pvp world

In my personal opinion I dont like this update. Ill give an example: Cachero a level 270 master sorcerer.. is quoted to say "I cant kill a fire elemental with one vis. I have the highest magic level on my server. And knights at level 70 can one shot them easy. Yeah CIP, good balancing." Just in much worse english but thats the basic concept. Yeah I dont like this update it didnt balance. It made it worse. Balanced = 7.6

Yours,
Lothar99

Back