• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

This update sucks for mages and also for faccs. Why they put more PREMMY spells to pallys? They were the best facc voc because the best spells of pally were free, and now the best spells (or better than the free acc spells) are premmy. I know that they are now a company and only want money and more money but why put in the title of the website: Tibia - Free Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game?

It's only my opinion and I don't want to offend anybody.

Cya,
Att: Genis

the new version roks!!
have u done al arenaS??
they rule:D:D
i wonder what the bakcpack contain

They shouldn't lower sorc so low, but just make palla and kina greater, Update totaly sux except Map :p

its good that they made the knights stronger. i always played knights because i was too lazy to wait for mana and to make runes. its easier to just train train train, and i dont like the idea of a nerdy mage that uses a spell book and a staff. because that is not realistic. i like the realistic part of tibia, where you fight as a warrior.. too bad you have to use uh runes and spells too there :p

I kinda enjoyed the new maps and i think that knights and palys are way better now, but my master now sucks :/

I love the new update.
More funny things for us who're premium account users. :)
And paladins rox.

I cant wait to play it... I have taken some time off and am not a premmy anymore. But soon i will be back to see how it is... I have heard good and bad news about it.

Back