• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

Good for knight and paladins but, sux for mages.

Knights, paladins: new weapons, spells, more atk etc.

Mages: decrease of power.

what...look at every other mmorpg, knights are suppose to have skill boosting spells...that's what evens them out with the other vocations...CIP should of never touched the damages...they have no idea how to balance vocations, never will.

Update is Good But I need server Whit Acc manager and New spells like Exori HUr and Exori Con

i like the new map ids and creature and stuff so i gotta say yes i like 8.0 for that stuff but i wouldnt go back to rl tib for that stuff

Every update they move up a centry in my eyes, from tibia, being "mmorpg" and its all darkness castles skeletosn dragons, it was a real rpg, until they started adding pirates,underwater breatheing that made u live for ever took ur health away, boots that let u run on water (i guess) yeah... >.< id say this update was decent, due tot he fact that they ruined mages hahaha :d now mages cant kill knights ands pallays at low levels knights cna pwn and pallys well....you no waht i mean :p

Back