• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 8.0

Mages suck, knights and pallys own. Next update mages will be overpowered again, then knights and pallys again, and the circle goes on.

I dont care now cuz i stop to play tibia but i were knight, they are the best now but sorc are uselles.. :/ They should back tibia 7.4, realy...

Yea this update is great. Before update my knight have hits to 150 now medium hit is 100.
Knight is now good, but Cip soon update tibia to 8.02 and maybe will decrease demage?

I think it sucks, cuz i got a low level knight and the best weapon i can use is Serpent sword =/

it sounds great. I havnt played tibia in 7 months but i seen the screens. The iceland sprites are pretty nice.

[̲̅U̲̅][̲̅p̲̅][̲̅d̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅e̲̅] [̲̅R̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅x̲̅]:(:D

The update would be alot better if mages got their power back...although it would be a bit odd in war...>:DDD

Back