• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

updating map prob

Arrish

Reaction score
when iam updating my map from 8.40 to 8.50 some monsters disappears from the map spawns :S not all but some of them :S anyone know whats the prob ? :/

When you are opening the map it displays list of missing monsters, you can add them to mapeditor (RME) and then open the map, or go edit spawns.xml(?) with proper names and then load map.

:)

nono u have understood me wrong first i open my map then all my monsters and npc is there everything fine
then i click map/properties then i see client version is 8.40 then i change that client version to 8.50 and THEN some monsters and npc is missing ..
hope u understand me now

nono u have understood me wrong first i open my map then all my monsters and npc is there everything fine
then i click map/properties then i see client version is 8.40 then i change that client version to 8.50 and THEN some monsters and npc is missing ..
hope u understand me now

Well, yeah. To be honest I duno why :S Maybe you should wait for Remere to update his editor.

Back