• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Upgrade to TFS Version

HappyFeet

Reaction score
Since there is no AAC for my SVN 0.5.0/0.6.0 version anymore, I am thinking of upgrading my server to a tfs version which support 7.81 - 8.0 clients.

Is it really hard to make this work?

If it is possible, which TFS version would you guys recommand?

You should really be using a version which has support this way when you encounter an issue you are more likely to get help. You can always swap out sprites if need be. TFS 1x series is your best bet, sorry off hand i can't think of any distribution which targets 7.81-8.0.

There are alternative distributions that are structured source wise in 1x format for earlier clients but unfortunately they are not officially supported by otland so you will have to be patient when trying to resolve an issue or seek help elsewhere. OTX3 i think supports 7.7, 8.6, 10 & 11. I would check the downloads section to see if there is anything in there that meets your needs

Back