• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upper Promotion NPC

DAcs

Reaction score
I`ve founded that it works to add more vocations on a TFS 8.11
Can someone help me how to create a NPC who promotes only one vocation per NPC? For example from vocation 6 to vocation 11(from elder druid to ancestral druid).

And also i`d need a npc who`ll sell some spells. Not all spells at once. Can you bring me an example of script with a npc whose teaching Tera Wave(exevo tera hur) and Wrath of nature(exevo gran mas tera). A npc called "Ancient Elder.
If would be perfect if would be the same NPC for both functions.

Thanks!

Can someone help me with a npc who sell both upper-vocations and spells?

I've figured out how to make a npc for higher vocations, but still need one for spell teacher
on lua file:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

-- OTServ event handling functions start
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end
-- OTServ event handling functions end

local node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'promot'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I can promote you for 20000 gold coins. Do you want me to promote you?'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.promotePlayer, {npcHandler = npcHandler, promotions = {[8] = 9}, cost = 20000000, level = 200, text = 'Congratulations! You have achieved a new level of power.'})
    node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Allright then. Come back when you are ready.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

on npc xml:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Upper Promoter" script="data/npc/scripts/upper promotion.lua" autowalk="1" floorchange="0">
	<health now="100" max="100"/>
	<look type="138" head="79" body="85" legs="0" feet="94" addons="2"/>
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="message_greet" value="Greetings brave |PLAYERNAME|. Your destiny brought you to me." />
	</parameters>>
</npc>

forgot to mention that o work you also need to change settings from account manager tool(yatc, nicaw..or anything else)
If you don`t use a websitte registration i don`t know if it will cause malfunctions

Back