• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic [08/30/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Alright guess we can only wait for Xinn to report back thenšŸ‘

Yep! If yo are playing server you know that we have these MC limitation and players everywhere, running, on war, hunting, making runes, etc

Yep! If yo are playing server you know that we have these MC limitation and players everywhere, running, on war, hunting, making runes, etc

Well i know there are limitations, but people are legit selling 200+ bp sds and stuff and there's no way 2 makers can do that :p
i've seen houses with over 15 characters inside making runes where 1 char is blocking with parcel behind so people have to kill that char first.
During that time everyone goes inside their house.

Also the fact that i saw level 8 characters inside an access quest on day 2 is also very weird.
They were just inside there spamming utevo lux.

And you wrote this ingame.

19:55 You can't login more than 4 clients. If you wanna increase your limit, please, visit our Discord (Join the Imperianic Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/YVdShfF)).

Well i know there are limitations, but people are legit selling 200+ bp sds and stuff and there's no way 2 makers can do that :p
i've seen houses with over 15 characters inside making runes where 1 char is blocking with parcel behind so people have to kill that char first.
During that time everyone goes inside their house.

Also the fact that i saw level 8 characters inside an access quest on day 2 is also very weird.
They were just inside there spamming utevo lux.

And you wrote this ingame.

we only raise this limit after sending a picture on Discord with 2 pcs and 2 players, and limit is raised to 6 connections/IP instead 3, but client still with 3 connections

btw there are few houses and a lot of players runemaking together, guilds, etc
on Imperianic you cannot runemake stacked, its why you see many players together

If you have more than 500 players, the server will not be listed on otservlist unless you have a golden highlight, the server is not banned.

2. Is adding a server to the list free of charge?
Yes, however, we require owners of the most populated servers to buy a yellow highlight. Servers which have at least 500 players aren't displayed on the list if they don't have the yellow highlight active.

If you have more than 500 players, the server will not be listed on otservlist unless you have a golden highlight, the server is not banned.

2. Is adding a server to the list free of charge?
Yes, however, we require owners of the most populated servers to buy a yellow highlight. Servers which have at least 500 players aren't displayed on the list if they don't have the yellow highlight active.

thanks a lot @Mr. Greyshade , dindt know about that and my highlight has expired right now šŸ˜‚

Whoa that is an odd rule, didn't even know about that.
Sorry for suggestion spoof.

nowadays it's normal to be suspicious, I understand.
doesn't matter, you helped me to discover that issue and fix it, thanks anyway

have you nerfed loot from monsters? nice, south america players got tons of money and nerf comes

There is always a lag problem if you play on a server on the other side of the planet. Just try moving items on the ground really fast - it moves 200-300ms after you release the mouse button. I just don't play on non-EU servers :(

can you tell us what these points mean?

yes, its a guild highscore
There are two ways and two formulas to get points, leveling and killing other guild members
For lose is dieying for another guild member
You can check guild points on guild list, and its used for championship events

yes, its a guild highscore
There are two ways and two formulas to get points, leveling and killing other guild members
For lose is dieying for another guild member
You can check guild points on guild list, and its used for championship events
exactly this, thank you for helping

maybe some wiki or something for this server? players from previous editions get high advantage from start because they know exactly where is custom spawns and what they can expect from custom monsters (damage, loot)

Are you going to ban cheating players? One of them forgot to turn it off while streaming
punio cheating2.gif

pay attention to the last manas in the backpack - it's being used without mouse movement.

if you dont like the quality, you can always watch it on his yt channel, 10:55

bye "legend"

Last edited:
Are you going to ban cheating players? One of them forgot to turn it off while streaming
View attachment 49597

pay attention to the last manas in the backpack - it's being used without a mouse.

if you dont like the quality, you can always watch it on his yt channel, 10:55

bye "legend"

I dont think this proves anything. Remember the server is hosted in America. No delay as to movement etc may cause delay in usage of mana fluids.

you can watch behe movement, server is sending packets on time,
also, he never even tried to use it, count the moves and don't be a fanboy.

@imperianic he is streaming right now, PK'ing and shit - are you going to do something about it or is botting on your server legal?

Last edited: