• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - PROXY - VOIP - ANDROID - [20/03/2022, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
View attachment 66347
Well fuck maybe you should have bought 11th

really?????????????? hahahahahahaahahah
ridiculous envious, progdn works with gameserver, for website is cloudflare in another machine
I was just moving website to a new server, and it's why cloudflare stopped answering for a little bit (minutes) xD
there's no downtime here
a good advice for your life, stop cheering against people and start doing something for yourself, otherwise you will not grow in your life, buddy!
cya!

Jimmy Fallon Kiss GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Server is looking good as always,
I dont find it "overkill" with the donation items, maybe just a little bit on the amulet of loss part. But nothing else. Everyone gotta make the dollaaahh
i mean, inflation is soon 10% XD

I was just moving website to a new server, and it's why cloudflare stopped answering for a little bit (minutes) xD
Moving your website right after your launch sounds like a very well-prepared 10th edition, good job on that.

are you host manager supervisor?
you may use Jobs thread for this!
But it's you trying to milk this community, what are you talking about?
With Softs, AOL, blessings in your shop - disgusting.
Laggy server (and worst client) made by a guy who is not getting dosed, he "moves websites" right after launch... Yuck, not recommended

But it's you trying to milk this community, what are you talking about?
With Softs, AOL, blessings in your shop - disgusting.
Laggy server (and worst client) made by a guy who is not getting dosed, he "moves websites" right after launch... Yuck, not recommended

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PEOPLE ON OTLAND: Don't play this OTS, because I move websites right after launch to another host!

thank you for your feedback @0x666, and about lag you should buy a "first world internet", like you said

heh @up
XD dude do u want me to quote the thread from last edition when a guy made remarks that when he died he lost like 5 parts of his equipment, and then on future deaths he always managed to lose 2/3 items every single time? and u said "THATS HOW IT WORKS IN TIBIA!!!!!!!111"
I will say the same thing that I did in last thread, if u wanna play here make sure u are ready to spend $200+ otherwise u will just keep dying and losing donates every time without aol.
it actually seems like this guy made drop rate on amulet/boots 300% more than any other item XD
nice way to make profitando and abuse the community that is the base of your success, and on top of that you have the balls to talk about people cheering against you.

also to the guy up there that said he should have bought 11th dedicated, you are wrong.
its not about how many dedicated servers he has, its the fact that when you recycle the same server 30 times and never do anything of course you will fuck up when trying to do something like moving website rofl

heh @up
XD dude do u want me to quote the thread from last edition when a guy made remarks that when he died he lost like 5 parts of his equipment, and then on future deaths he always managed to lose 2/3 items every single time? and u said "THATS HOW IT WORKS IN TIBIA!!!!!!!111"
I will say the same thing that I did in last thread, if u wanna play here make sure u are ready to spend $200+ otherwise u will just keep dying and losing donates every time without aol.
it actually seems like this guy made drop rate on amulet/boots 300% more than any other item XD
nice way to make profitando and abuse the community that is the base of your success, and on top of that you have the balls to talk about people cheering against you.

also to the guy up there that said he should have bought 11th dedicated, you are wrong.
its not about how many dedicated servers he has, its the fact that when you recycle the same server 30 times and never do anything of course you will fuck up when trying to do something like moving website rofl

>using 10 dedicated to balance the load of 1k users
My point was that the 11th won't save him.
Now you understand why he needs a sophisticated drop rate system, this dude has to pay for all these servers xDDD

Ive been nolifing the server for two days now and have enjoyed it. Only feedback i can give now is that battlelist is buggy. Party members show up even though you hide it and u dont see red rectangle when attacking. I wrote it in discord but didnt get any conformation about investigating so ill write here (-:

Ive been nolifing the server for two days now and have enjoyed it. Only feedback i can give now is that battlelist is buggy. Party members show up even though you hide it and u dont see red rectangle when attacking. I wrote it in discord but didnt get any conformation about investigating so ill write here (-:

thanks for your feedback @Spillevink, we changed battle module on this season to optimize a little bit
a fix will come today, happy that u enjoyed, cya!

heh @up

Now you understand why he needs a sophisticated drop rate system, this dude has to pay for all these servers xDDD

about you guys:
haters gonna hate, but 99,99% enjoy, so keep bumping my thread!
if you don't like, don't play, that's it, cheers!

Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk

he cant milk brazolys for as much cash as europeans, if he could he wouldnt even advertise here XD

probably best server ever happend and ever played by such a big star as i am.

The most enjoyable thing is 30 mc farms everywhere in hidden snack spots, where i can farm my imperianic rings and boots.

I also enjoy that i can buy 1000 bp sds without problem in maximum 20 minutes, because bot farms selling them on trade so easily.

pros and cons

pros: very high boted farm runes, so i can exp all day all night
cons: please dont be funny, this server have 0 cons

For transparency sake I wanna inform that points in shop are almost double price for europeans players than south americans. Just something I didnt know.

It's not about country, but by payment gateway. Due to the high number of fraud payments, Stripe has an extra fee, since they charge us 15 USD for each dispute opened + payment chargeback! You can still buy without fees using Tibia Coins. It's on server rules on payments menu here.

probably best server ever happend and ever played by such a big star as i am.

The most enjoyable thing is 30 mc farms everywhere in hidden snack spots, where i can farm my imperianic rings and boots.

I also enjoy that i can buy 1000 bp sds without problem in maximum 20 minutes, because bot farms selling them on trade so easily.

pros and cons

pros: very high boted farm runes, so i can exp all day all night
cons: please dont be funny, this server have 0 cons

Since the first Imperianic we allow tasker for training and runemaking. The most of oldschool players has around 25-30 years old, and don't have much time for beeing using a hotkey for runemaking. It's a seasoned server to have fun! But we have some systems to avoid mass farms and limitation of connections by IP (that's not a fully solution because people still can use proxy).

Do you even play tibia? all you do is sitting in otland and commeting negative stuff about every server, you seem so sad

Do you even play tibia?
Never heard of it, sorry

all you do is sitting in otland and commeting negative stuff about every server, you seem so sad
and here you are quite right, I'm sad that most of the current servers are one-month scam "editions" managed by noobs.

The most of oldschool players has around 25-30 years old, and don't have much time for beeing using a hotkey for runemaking.
It's a seasoned server to have fun!
Typical excuses of mismanaged server which dies in a month because everyone knows it's a short-term scam.

Last edited:
Typical excuses of mismanaged server which dies in a month because everyone knows it's a short-term scam.
How is it a scam when people wants to play only for a month and have fun. Nobody cares when it dies.
BUT problem with this ot is that there is very few real players. People are only here to make runes and like 10% of the actual online list is ACTUALLY catching levels and playing the server. Its Sad.