• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic - PROXY - VOIP - ANDROID - [20/03/2022, Sunday, 21:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Haters... While you try to defame my server, it stills growing with almost all big 7.4 teams playing!

John Travolta Kiss GIF

Haters... While you try to defame my server, it stills growing with almost all big 7.4 teams playing!

John Travolta Kiss GIF
Bro this server is dead.. U say people are allowed to have 3 mc but you are able to use 5 mc's. You should not even be able to promote your server on otservlist for breaking their rules. This just shows how much of a douche u are same as your scam server. I remember one of your edition the server one day suddenly went from 1k player to around 200 players IN ONE DAY. Get lost

Bro this server is dead.. U say people are allowed to have 3 mc but you are able to use 5 mc's. You should not even be able to promote your server on otservlist for breaking their rules. This just shows how much of a douche u are same as your scam server. I remember one of your edition the server one day suddenly went from 1k player to around 200 players IN ONE DAY. Get lost

I don't care about what you think, dude!
If you don't know, otservlist has a new unique players check since december 2021, and everything that are reported there is verified information.
The owner also checked personally server connections.
If you don't believe, it's your problem, but the fact is: success, people enjoy.
Post automatically merged:

If you are bored, invite you for watching server streams, jere is online!

See you buddy!

I don't care about what you think, dude!
If you don't know, otservlist has a new unique players check since december 2021, and everything that are reported there is verified information.
The owner also checked personally server connections.
If you don't believe, it's your problem, but the fact is: success, people enjoy.

If you are bored, invite you for watching server streams, jere is online!

See you buddy!

are u serious dude?
I just checked otservlist and it says 706 players, and your homepage says 805. thats with all my 5 characters counted on your online list. now you wanna tell me that according to yourself that there are me + 94 others Mcing just 1 client?
there is a good word for people like you where I come from, mytoman.

oh also, just around me there are AT LEAST 20 characters from maximum 3 people. thats just 1 place, imagine the rest of the map.
yet he talks about "accurate count here is my funny gif i make fun of u ha ha ha ha "
just end it dude

are u serious dude?
I just checked otservlist and it says 706 players, and your homepage says 805. thats with all my 5 characters counted on your online list. now you wanna tell me that according to yourself that there are me + 94 others Mcing just 1 client?
there is a good word for people like you where I come from, mytoman.

oh also, just around me there are AT LEAST 20 characters from maximum 3 people. thats just 1 place, imagine the rest of the map.
yet he talks about "accurate count here is my funny gif i make fun of u ha ha ha ha "
just end it dude

I'm really happy to know that you are playing Imperianic, the server that you say that's spoofed, bugged, bad server!

Enjoy, buddy!

Proud Of You Reaction GIF

perfect ot

For your bad luck, every Gamemaster records the banishment moment in a CAM file.

CAM VIDEO LINK

It's not the first time that you are checked using cavebot, that's not allowed. You was not hunting Scarabs this time like your screenshots.

The first time you were on keyboard and got the item that Gamemaster was moving into your screen.

But this time, you was hunting Cyclops for 10 (ten hours) and got a lot of reports, and when checked (after some moves), kept hunting as if nothing happened.

The best of this situation was you threatening a Gamemaster with an Otland post:

1648507607068.png

Every single player was warned to answer for teleports or items moving in your screen, also like you received this warning on login.

Why don't you accept that you was banned rightly and stop using cavebot instead trying to complain about the server?

Just give me a demon armor and everything thing gonna be okay, i can count to 3

For your bad luck, every Gamemaster records the banishment moment in a CAM file.

CAM VIDEO LINK

It's not the first time that you are checked using cavebot, that's not allowed. You was not hunting Scarabs this time like your screenshots.

The first time you were on keyboard and got the item that Gamemaster was moving into your screen.

But this time, you was hunting Cyclops for 10 (ten hours) and got a lot of reports, and when checked (after some moves), kept hunting as if nothing happened.

The best of this situation was you threatening a Gamemaster with an Otland post:

View attachment 66571

Every single player was warned to answer for teleports or items moving in your screen, also like you received this warning on login.

Why don't you accept that you was banned rightly and stop using cavebot instead trying to complain about the server?
I already aceppt thatt cause it's just a bot ots D Just open rift and make another character

Last edited:

You didn't get a demon armor sir, please stop lying.

It was used for a Gamemaster to verify if you were botting, and as we can see in your screenshot, Drefia said "thanks" after you returned it, otherwise you would be banned to get item back.

Please, just accept that you did wrong and were catched in a rule violation.

Have a nice day.

I already aceppt thatt cause it's just a bot ots D Just open rift and make another character

At least admitted.

Cya!

I didn't do anything wrong cause here playing like 40-60 ppls and others playing manunal ;D anyway it was fun on this trip g2lfor you

The funny thing is not him botting but the fact that your GM loses demon armor like a complete utter noob.
Can we already assume its full corruption if a random no-hand GM can summon any item he wants?
Also, can we assume that @imperianic is around 40 IQ if he allows this and weren't smart enough to write a script so GMs summoned items poof if moved?

Can't wait for the new cringe gif!

Last edited:
it stills growing with almost all big 7.4 teams playing
server cannot grow bigger after 2-3 days of release (if you make server for big teams) and you know the reason
I also don't like your server but not bashing you because it's best way to milk stupid war players

The funny thing is not him botting but the fact that your GM loses demon armor like a complete utter noob.
Can we already assume its full corruption if a random no-hand GM can summon any item he wants?
Also, can we assume that @imperianic is around 40 IQ if he allows this and weren't smart enough to write a script so GMs summoned items poof if moved?

Can't wait for the new cringe gif!
I gave him back this demon armor, but that was funny this counting down to 3 2 1 :DDDD

I gave him back this demon armor, but that was funny this counting down to 3 2 1 :DDDD
You should have kept it as the GM did on his other characters with other items that he summoned.

Let's not act that is not a thing on your server if GMs are running around losing demon armors :rolleyes:

WARNING FOR OTLANDERS: Do not play Imperianic, GMs loses demon armors.

Thanks for reportting, buddy!

I can swear to god that you do not have 900 players online. I went to Thais depot & ankrahmun and I saw a total of 60 players on a 7.4 map saying it has 1k ppls xD.

I do not understand the naive people who open a server like Imperianic,Nostalrius,Realera & Kasteria and sees 2000-4000 players online and really believes it. If you played tibia during 2002-2010 you know for a fact that even 700 is 70% impossible to play from scratch if you dont already have a boosted character.

But neither, congralutaions on a successful server start.

"we allow only 2 mc to rune farm, idk why you hate us"

meanwhile trade channel

SELL 500 BP SD, 1000 BP EXPLO, 800 BP UH <I ACCEPT ORDERS, I CAN MAKE 1000 BP'S OF RUNES IN 32 H ! >

I can swear to god that you do not have 900 players online. I went to Thais depot & ankrahmun and I saw a total of 60 players on a 7.4 map saying it has 1k ppls xD.

I do not understand the naive people who open a server like Imperianic,Nostalrius,Realera & Kasteria and sees 2000-4000 players online and really believes it. If you played tibia during 2002-2010 you know for a fact that even 700 is 70% impossible to play from scratch if you dont already have a boosted character.

But neither, congralutaions on a successful server start.

Of course I don't have 1000 online PEOPLE at the momment.
It's 7.4, if you check on who is online you see that the most of them are MC makers, since we allow tasker for runemaking.
The point is, that we do not spoof data info to increase online players like others do. Also in otservlist, they count made is 4/IP like they want, and do not count idle players also.
We limit connections / client and / ip to avoid mass farms, but people can still use proxies.
The server idea is be easy for play and have fun, with runes you are active more time.
Thanks!