• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic VOIP - ANTILAG - ANDROID [11/22/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
nobody hunts crystal spiders on previous editions because of their DMG and hp/exp value

infernal Drake is unkillable at low stages with these 2 summons and so many hp

Looks interesting server, i will give it a try and come back with feedback.

nobody hunts crystal spiders on previous editions because of their DMG and hp/exp value

infernal Drake is unkillable at low stages with these 2 summons and so many hp

yeah you are true, we changed HP/EXP from some monsters and infernal drakes are one of them

Looks interesting server, i will give it a try and come back with feedback.

ihul, hope see u there

Will european players lag? Or you have some good proxy? since its hosted outside of europe

Will european players lag? Or you have some good proxy? since its hosted outside of europe

0 lag for europeans since we have antilag system (exitlag proxy included on client + perfect dash walking with 0 ping)

AMAZING OT! is it possible to dig coin? we tried like for 1h :DDD shit ot

thanks buddy!

yes it's possible, but it's like real tibia 7.4 version, only few SQMS on desert are digable

btw is possible to buy scarab coin on jewerly NPC of ank

The voice system looks very good... Congratulations! The only thing is that it doesn't work?
donald duck laughing GIF

imagine announcing publicly that it is allowed to use every kind of bot besides cavebot (cavebot is also popular and they dont give a f*ck about it) and being proud of having 600 characters online KKKKKKKKKKK

Can you consider opening a high rate as well?

There are no high rates out there.
When i say high rate, i mean high rate up to lvl 70-80. I dont mind 1x at lvl 90+

If you do consider this. Please add !automake sd/gfb/uh and !automanawaste.
Then people would not need to spend money on bots. And then the temptation to use any features like auto heal or aimbot would not be there.

p2w server, i was testing, witchout items from premium shop u are exp very slow.

p2w server, i was testing, witchout items from premium shop u are exp very slow.
Every 7.4 server is p2w.
People selling 100 bp gfb on Facebook for rl cash.
Thats why i want high rate. Id rather support the hoster by purchasing items from shop, than supporting runemakers selling runes and cash via PayPal.

nice low rate, brs exping faster than on previous edition xD will be 100lvls in 4days

its wait i said, its not a low rate server just because of exp stages are low, there are many other facts that increase exping, tasks, regen, etc

yes but all them can be obtained on game

Can you consider opening a high rate as well?

There are no high rates out there.
When i say high rate, i mean high rate up to lvl 70-80. I dont mind 1x at lvl 90+

If you do consider this. Please add !automake sd/gfb/uh and !automanawaste.
Then people would not need to spend money on bots. And then the temptation to use any features like auto heal or aimbot would not be there.

yes i could do it, but not for now because we are working 24/7 on the actual server

Every 7.4 server is p2w.
People selling 100 bp gfb on Facebook for rl cash.
Thats why i want high rate. Id rather support the hoster by purchasing items from shop, than supporting runemakers selling runes and cash via PayPal.

you are 100% true: the life is p2w xD
Post automatically merged:

imagine announcing publicly that it is allowed to use every kind of bot besides cavebot (cavebot is also popular and they dont give a f*ck about it) and being proud of having 600 characters online KKKKKKKKKKK

in 2 days we have a good news for botters =)
we worked for 2 days without sleep to found a solution. this solution can be temporary since every single system can be bypassed