• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Imperianic VOIP - ANTILAG - ANDROID [11/22/2020, Sunday 19:00 UTC]

Server Website/AAC
https://www.imperianic.com
Server Address
server.imperianic.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I'll keep an eye on this guy and warn people about his activities, why is he not banned here btw?

will be reset soon?

in some months @Spray

Nice quick cashgrab server, played for a few weeks and it's down again.
Staff are a bunch of shady characters aswell, their tutors get paid to make people buy characters from the website with false information.
I've seen several of them do this and a friend who was tutor here told me they get paid to do that.

do you really think that people will believe that i pay tutors for "buy characters from website with false information?" cya bro
This guy had made like 4-5 servers in just over 6 months.

Don't waste your time with it.
If you do, DO NOT donate.

its why its called seasoned server, friend

btw server still online for those wanna play, it's not "down again", but in some time we will reset for a new season =)

in some months @Spray

do you really think that people will believe that i pay tutors for "buy characters from website with false information?" cya bro

btw server still online for those wanna play, it's not "down again", but in some time we will reset for a new season =)
Don't make me go back through your threads where you advertised these servers with no mention of "seasons", don't act smart bro it don't suit ya, cya

Don't make me go back through your threads where you advertised these servers with no mention of "seasons", don't act smart bro it don't suit ya, cya

hey jayce, check server rules with web archive, since 1st imperianic day
realistic was a try of a permanent server, imperianic not, it's seasoned like 99% other 7.4 servers

hey jayce, check server rules with web archive, since 1st imperianic day
realistic was a try of a permanent server, imperianic not, it's seasoned like 99% other 7.4 servers
eur.imperianic.com
inov.imperianic.com
ime.imperianic.com
imperianic.com

4 server launches in 4 months. None of these are seasonal servers nor where they advertised as one.
You will now come with some BS about servers in different worlds, your just out to make cash with new launches every month. Hopefully players will start to realise this and leave you with what you deserve, nothing.

Wont bother with you anymore, hopefully you aren't on this forum much longer.

eur.imperianic.com
inov.imperianic.com
ime.imperianic.com
imperianic.com

4 server launches in 4 months. None of these are seasonal servers nor where they advertised as one.
You will now come with some BS about servers in different worlds, your just out to make cash with new launches every month. Hopefully players will start to realise this and leave you with what you deserve, nothing.

Wont bother with you anymore, hopefully you aren't on this forum much longer.

i'll keep here bro, now you knwo that imperianic is seasoned like 99% of 7.4, cya!

in some months @Spray

I mean your own tutors told me this, you pay them 50 coins a week and they level up characters to sell on the website and try to lure people in to buy them with false info. They also told me not to buy anything because the server will probably go down soon anyway, I thought they were kidding at first but I tried to log in and it's offline after a week or 2. Anyway I reported your activities on here, people like you shouldn't be allowed to give this site a bad name.

I mean your own tutors told me this, you pay them 50 coins a week and they level up characters to sell on the website and try to lure people in to buy them with false info. They also told me not to buy anything because the server will probably go down soon anyway, I thought they were kidding at first but I tried to log in and it's offline after a week or 2. Anyway I reported your activities on here, people like you shouldn't be allowed to give this site a bad name.

Excuse me? Server wasn't offline. Maybe client updated and you didn't saw on website, it still online for playing.
Yes, I pay tutors for helping people on Help Channel and Discord, is it ilegal?
Btw, I cannot control people or force people to play, it's a seasoned server, when war gets a winner, server dies. It's normal.

so when is the reset coming?

maybe on april bro, there are some hyped servers actually, and others lauching soon

dont trust this shit server which will be dead as always after 1-2weeks

players make otserv, not staff
if war finish, server dies, because loser team stop playing and goes to another server, since there are a lot of 7x avaiable right now
its not our fault, you have to understand