• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I would also agree, knights auto attack is oddly painful. lvl 80/firesword/70skills and cyclops are still a pain :eek: 5% auto attack 95% exori

You say i should increase by that much dmg for knights?

I am open to suggestions, etc here :)

We're a growing server. Everchanging.

i would look at medivia onlines formula for knight damage, i think its very balanced

Duly noted, I might just check them out.

I don't want to flat copy people, but I will review and consider balancing changes at least.

Thanks for the tip and thanks for checking us out.

Duly noted, I might just check them out.

I don't want to flat copy people, but I will review and consider balancing changes at least.

Thanks for the tip and thanks for checking us out.
it pretty much just makes damage scale better at later skills so like 90 plus skill you can actually tell a difference and your skills feel rewarding.

Land ahoy!

The island of Okolnir has been found and the ferryman north west of Carlin have started offering passage.

okolnir1.png

okolnir2.png

are these rates for real?? like you kill 100 dragons and get to lvl 200?

More than 100, but yes.

It is a high rate server. There are sooooooooooo many 1x retro servers aready.

Here, I'm playing just to have fun. Bringing in new high level areas (Like the recent Okolnir, or upcoming Goroma and forbidden islands, etc)

Revamping old low lvl spawns as mid/high level spawns also.

poor server, monster paralyse as shit, like u cant move for 2-3s, 0 distinguishment between mummy and frost dragon all paral the same, no responsiveness from Owner, impossible to stairjump as monsters do not loose target, u stair up and immediately got hit, no loot at all I have killed tons of monsters and no items, but eg. ancient scarab drops 1k in gold, mummy drops 1k in gold, 2 hydras = 5k in gold
lmao
waste of time

This is a learning project. Pretty open to suggestion and would say I'm quite active/responsive actually.

I did nurf the para spells recently, in fact.

Loot/Gold rates are posted. Loot is low(er) while gold in general is high, so you can at least re-supply. Gold is pretty much worthless anyway, but rares are still rare.

Thanks for playing though. And for feedback.

It could be real fun if you were cooperating more closely with players and adress their claims

I do try. I'm on discord a lot. I also have a full time job on top of running this project, and that's going to take precedence over the project, but I do try.

I'll concede that I might be slow to act.

I would look into monster para and stair hopping. Both are unbearable. 😞

I have made changes to para recently.

Idk what you mean about stair hopping? Currently there is no stair hop exhaust.

Just this morning I could not kill a single hydra without standing my ground and killing it as fast as possible, if you try to walk away with para and try to heal it theres a huge wait time and by then you are parad again. As far as stair hopping, you can't even go down a floor for a half a second to check if its clear, its just boom insta headshot by everything. Go to minos in darashia on a sorcerer and you can see this instantly.

As far as stair hopping, you can't even go down a floor for a half a second to check if its clear, its just boom insta headshot by everything. Go to minos in darashia on a sorcerer and you can see this instantly.

That's because it's 7.x

Monsters dont' have cool downs and share the same global cooldown.

This is also mentioned in the Tibiantis project.
BNvDlvj.gif

I will be doing some revision on the para strength and healing (removing para with haste/exura etc)

Just this morning I could not kill a single hydra without standing my ground and killing it as fast as possible, if you try to walk away with para and try to heal it theres a huge wait time and by then you are parad again. As far as stair hopping, you can't even go down a floor for a half a second to check if its clear, its just boom insta headshot by everything. Go to minos in darashia on a sorcerer and you can see this instantly.

If you still play, let me know if it's any better now.

Hit me up on discord, i will give you some points to use for supplies.