• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Nostalther - A Real, Retro Experience | GLOBAL + CUSTOM

Server Website/AAC
https://www.nostalther.com
Server Address
nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
That's because it's 7.x

Monsters dont' have cool downs and share the same global cooldown.

This is also mentioned in the Tibiantis project.
BNvDlvj.gif

I will be doing some revision on the para strength and healing (removing para with haste/exura etc)
I know nothing about the tibiantis project, what I do know is that going down steps and getting headshot by spells in .1 seconds is not right. The monster can auto attack + throw a spell in the second you go down to check. That is death for ANY MS/ED.

I will try to describe maybe more precisely about this floor jumping issue. It works as if monsters do not lose their target, you stair up and boom you are immediately shot by a monster whatever it is dragon/frost/dl (these I have tried). Normally, untill Tibia 8.5 where they introduced floorchange exhaust, you should be able to stair up,throw sd, go stair down - while here it is impossible. Monsters should have some delay between player entering the floor and them targeting the player.
Just try out any other 7.4-8.0 server you will understand my point. Normally on Tibia 7.4 you were able to kill dragons on lvl 25 on ms/ed/pally.

im level 115 and can't even leave the steps at the start of warlocks. Hits me 5+ times for every 1 sd. monsters on crack.

Captain Bluebear in Thais is now offering passage to the Forbidden Island of Goroma!

goroma2.png

goroma1.gif

Some of the spawns under Fibula have been revamped for higher level players.
Enter the well and discover the monsters in the dungeons of Fibula!
fibula1.png

The west caves caves will lead you into a world of nightmares.
fibula2.png

Careful not to disturb the bones of the dragons in the ancient dragon lair!
fibula3.png

All of the Forbidden Islands are now accessible via Goroma Teleporters or underground tunnels.
Map_forbiddenislands.jpg

Ferumbras has returned to his citadel once more. Stop him before it is too late.

ferumbras.gif

Past the Necromancers room, stairs to the Drefia Wyrm cave have been added to Drefia!

drefiawyrms1.png

drefiawyrms2.png

Darashia Dragon Cave has been added to the north of Darashia!

daradragons1.png

daradragons2.png

Possible, sure.

I didn't want another low rate server. 7.4 content withers out, but my idea is to make 7.4 higher level with new content and harder mobs.

There are already a lot of low rate 7.x servers out there too.

Possible, sure.

I didn't want another low rate server. 7.4 content withers out, but my idea is to make 7.4 higher level with new content and harder mobs.

There are already a lot of low rate 7.x servers out there too.
Sure but you made the rates so high that one can make level 200 in one day... most of the content becomes irrelevant at that point because you're already too high level for most of it

Dude, I am playing a week and not even close to lvl 200. Its not like you kill a spider and gain 20 lvls.
Also mobs have no cd on spells, so its really hardcore.
Whats the fun rly with low rates and rl map? Like you go to kaz and hunt there again year after year? Old map sucks and low rates even more.

Dude, I am playing a week and not even close to lvl 200. Its not like you kill a spider and gain 20 lvls.
Also mobs have no cd on spells, so its really hardcore.
Whats the fun rly with low rates and rl map? Like you go to kaz and hunt there again year after year? Old map sucks and low rates even more.

I think it's just preference.

I agree with you tho, I personally just don't have the time for super low rates. But i also feel like there are already many low rate servers for 7.x OTs. I understand that many people prefer low rate servers to play though.

Have you considered the regen rates on rings/softs ?
It seems to be massively underdog for the asking price. SD is 880 mana. The regen is just absolutely not suited for this pace of server.
I really don't like sitting 15 min throwing manas on me to conjure 3bp sd it's just clicking nightmare. Have you thought of some alternative so I can for example sacrifice even 1h manasitting to get some runes ? Cuz x1 at npc with 6.2k price per BP is just quite not refundable on any creature and loot seems to be a luck matter a lot. Also soft is counting this 12mana/2s -> 6mana/1s , it's just a tad better than a regular life ring.
Maybe some manapotions that actually can be only used in protection/shop area that are 2x more expensive but they give twice the mana - just to aviod that stupid clicking.

Cheers !

Have you considered the regen rates on rings/softs ?
It seems to be massively underdog for the asking price. SD is 880 mana. The regen is just absolutely not suited for this pace of server.
I really don't like sitting 15 min throwing manas on me to conjure 3bp sd it's just clicking nightmare. Have you thought of some alternative so I can for example sacrifice even 1h manasitting to get some runes ? Cuz x1 at npc with 6.2k price per BP is just quite not refundable on any creature and loot seems to be a luck matter a lot. Also soft is counting this 12mana/2s -> 6mana/1s , it's just a tad better than a regular life ring.
Maybe some manapotions that actually can be only used in protection/shop area that are 2x more expensive but they give twice the mana - just to aviod that stupid clicking.

Cheers !

This is good feed back thanks.

The idea of conjured runes having more cahrges vs shop runes having is to encourage making runes yourself.

Vocation Regen/Rings/Softs/Rainbowshield all have increased regen rate

I get that it can also be cheaper at this rate to level magic lvl drinking manas to make runes - this wouldnt be fair.

I was thinking about adding a command (like !drinkfluid) that can only be used in PZ, or while Out of combat AND standing still, so that you dont have to break your arm making runes, but at the same time not basically be an auto drinker for PVP and PVE.

I'm thinking of something mroe like this to keep the server system the same, IE old school fluids and not just implementing 8.0+ protocol fluids with different sizes and level/voc requirements.