• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I have the mobile client and first it told me that it updated about 72 files and then it told me about 709 files, the 70 files if I update but the 709 does not update it stays there, is there a problem if I play without updating the 709 files?

What I mean is that I was able to update the first time about 70 files and the second time it asked me for 700 files but I can't update.

Last edited:
I have the mobile client and first it told me that it updated about 72 files and then it told me about 709 files, the 70 files if I update but the 709 does not update it stays there, is there a problem if I play without updating the 709 files?

What I mean is that I was able to update the first time about 70 files and the second time it asked me for 700 files but I can't update.

The 7 sounds like what it it needed to update. If it says 709 it's like it failed to verify any items.

I had this before in OTC, but after restarting the app it worked again fine. It shouldn't need to update 709, i think that was probably just an issue with thee update check. Should be fine without doing that, but try restarting and try again anyway.

Lets sumarize, dont play games! They are waste of time! And do not read books! They are waste of time! One book need around 12h to be readed by statistical person! Don't watch series on netflix or other vod! They eat your time! Don't meet with friends, one barbecue is like 1h work and later you need to spent time with friends! Do not waste your time people!!

And do not go for parties, shoping, concerts, gym, cinemas, dates! for fuck sake get a life people!

Only good activity is WORKING and gain money(but do not spent them, because all activities are waste of time)!

Have a good day!
Your Lamu

Last edited:
I'd really suggest that all of you click "ignore user" under his name. It makes no sense to argue with him. Just let him play his mighty waropolis or any other war-oriented giga h-rate and he will be happy. Otherwise, he will just complain about everything.

So which do you want? You seem difficult to make happy.

I have Violet, a low rate 7.4 server, and Retro, a high rate 7.x Custom server. Take your pick
Nothing will make him happy, he sits on this forum for over 10 years now, dwelling in his moms basement and complains about every server in existence. Its best to ignore him. No server that he plays on will bring him enjoyment cuz there's always something wrong with any ot he currently plays on.

The 7 sounds like what it it needed to update. If it says 709 it's like it failed to verify any items.

I had this before in OTC, but after restarting the app it worked again fine. It shouldn't need to update 709, i think that was probably just an issue with thee update check. Should be fine without doing that, but try restarting and try again anyway.
do you mean that I can play without updating anything and I will not have any problem?
Updating 708 files

Downloading (5 retry):

/data/images/game/minimap/cross-try.png

Update Error

it tells me that message and then sends update error and says more things but I don't know if to put it here

Last edited:
do you mean that I can play without updating anything and I will not have any problem?
Updating 708 files

Downloading (5 retry):

/data/images/game/minimap/cross-try.png

Update Error

it tells me that message and then sends update error and says more things but I don't know if to put it here

Maybe try uninstall and reinstall the app. I just opened it after a long time and it updated 11 files successfully.

You could also try going into Settings > Apps > NostaltherMobile > Clear Cache/Data

What does it matter, when all you will achieve is a special place just for you... In hell.

Instead I would recommend.. Use all your might to humble your heart and cry out to Jesus to show you truth. You’ll be a testimony of heaven here on earth. Glorifying God while getting people to heaven for all eternity.

Religion is demonic, what I’m talking about is experiencing Gods love and power in ways you cannot imagine.

The chances of you even hearing about the way and the truth and the life. As Jesus stated: I AM… here on the forums of oldschool tibia is just, unthinkable almost.

But your boy pvp legend Shine (10 years ago xD) is willing to bless you with the truth regardless of how you may react because God surely shows Himself real with me every day. (But yes I didnt believe in God before I actually cried out to Jesus) And not even people who goes to church every sunday know God exist or even want to have a relationship with God like I have now. Why? Because they’re full of themselves. As this is what this world and time promotes. ->” Screw everybody else and do it yourself, live your best life now. Or be a good person and live for love or higher purposes…”

But that’s not gonna take you to God.
God wants you to lay your life down completely for Jesus. And no one is gonna come to Jesus truly without realizing they are actual sinners in need of a savior. So good people.. there’s no actual 100% good people. But there’s a good God who laid His life down on the cross for all the bad people to receive His godness. But people will stubbornly walk into death with their own reasonings, life views and just use the name of Jesus as a curse word. Instead of crying out to that holy name for help, for the eternal destination of your soul and the transformation of your life and for GOD to make Himself known to you, personally and overwhelmingly to show you who truly made ALL OF THIS..

PS: there are genuine christians who lives with God supernaturally every day like me, but man you dont find them easy, just as it has to be God leading you to repent and trust in Jesus it’s also Him connecting all the relationships in your new life with God and His people.
Post automatically merged:

Lets sumarize, dont play games! They are waste of time! And do not read books! They are waste of time! One book need around 12h to be readed by statistical person! Don't watch series on netflix or other vod! They eat your time! Don't meet with friends, one barbecue is like 1h work and later you need to spent time with friends! Do not waste your time people!!

And do not go for parties, shoping, concerts, gym, cinemas, dates! for fuck sake get a life people!

Only good activity is WORKING and gain money(but do not spent them, because all activities are waste of time)!

Have a good day!
Your Lamu
This was a response to my brother Lamu.. sorry bro, it didnt get with it on the first try. Hehe but Thanks for sharing your thoughts, appreciated. :) i know this was off topic overall but i’m super thankful if you read it so far and someday Will receive what I received. The amazing grace of God. ☀️

ALSO! I want to add…
This is a very nice OT!
Me like.

Last edited:
Maybe try uninstall and reinstall the app. I just opened it after a long time and it updated 11 files successfully.

You could also try going into Settings > Apps > NostaltherMobile > Clear Cache/Data
thank you very much you are a very active and dedicated administrator to your community, now if I managed to update. I have The application weighs a total of 77.14 MB, is it ok?

thank you very much you are a very active and dedicated administrator to your community, now if I managed to update. I have The application weighs a total of 77.14 MB, is it ok?
May be about right. Sprites file is probably largest file being over 20mb alone.

May be about right. Sprites file is probably largest file being over 20mb alone.
I go into Settings > Applications >NostaltherMobile 77.13 MB. it is freshly installed and just updated. how much should it weigh? but there is another update that can't be installed.

I say this so I don't have problems playing in the future and to know if the game weighs the mb it should weigh exactly.

wanted to play this until 1:21 in the trailer
overspawn 🤮
annoying to not be able to lure away monsters you don't want on spawn

gl with the server tho, seems good otherwise
this is a good thing tho. as gm said it stops people from making spawns too OP

Except for the fact it's filled with runemaking bots and probably spoofs :/
It's pretty simple - if the admin doesn't ban cheaters, he probably cares about online count so much that he also spoofs it...

It's pretty simple - if the admin doesn't ban cheaters, he probably cares about online count so much that he also spoofs it...
and its hard to get a spawn bro. players may even increase to look 300 avg soon.

Cheaters are definitely banned, you can see it here: Nostalther Violet (https://vlt.nostalther.com/banlist.php)

If you find cheaters, report them. Action will be taken

And no, we don't spoof online player count. That kind of thing is just pathetic.

and its hard to get a spawn bro. players may even increase to look 300 avg soon.
Well, if it was spoofed players, the spawns wouldn't all be taken. 😅

300+ Would be amazing to see though <3

everyday i see people getting banned? from high to low lvls. what more can he do:eek:? He should apply the same rule as tibiantis has tho. ban every char connected to the ip of the botted character. that will learn them to stop doing it.

Back