• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sadly Panther failed in catching boters. Well it's never too late, but it will hurt so many.
its not like he failed at catching botters, he just doesn't ban some that are above the servers law, it's his choice to
all he failed on is his own morality

Last edited:
22:08 Pacho has been banned for Using additional software to play

justice. gj gm.
Post automatically merged:

its not like he failed at catching botters, he just doesn't ban some that are above the servers law, it's his choice to
all he failed on is his own morality
seems like he stepping up:D
Post automatically merged:

22:13 Docebala has been banned for Using additional software to play.
and the other one nice job

Last edited:
21:13 Docebala has been banned for Using additional software to play.
See. He's doing it. But he just went asleep, thats why it took some time.

he did the job, but look what had to happen to get them banned, entire server was spamming discord for two days

but yeah, they got banned eventually, so it is a win-win situation, for now

More settlers have arrived on Rookgaard!
Some new settlers have setup Camp South west of the Temple. Several new houses, including a shop, have been built there. One of the campers has also brought their dog!
rookhouses.png

Millino and Claude have moved in. Millino can be found at the Settlement Camp on Rookgaard and is interested in buying any helmets you have, including the ones Obi doesn't want to buy! Claud has setup shop next to the banker Paulie and is selling furniture and decorations for your house.
rooknpcs.png

Some additional secrets and mysteries to explore and discover have also been added around Rookgaard!
rookmint.png
rooksecret.png

There have also been some additions to the Tibia mainland.
The dwarves of Kazordoon with their pet Rotworms have been busy digging and exploring. The mines have drastically expanded to the north, connecting up with the Sewers of Carlin.
carlinmines.png
carlintrolls.png

The dwarves have also accidently discovered and ancient dragon lair and have been careful not to disturb them.
carlindragons.png

The Dragons occupying The Big Old One have also expanded their territory. Explorers beware!
kazdragons.png

Strange activity has also been detected around the Plains of Havoc.
Time will tell if this activity will cause problems for the inhabitants of the Tibia mainland...
The giant spider population also seems to have increased with this activity.
demonoak.png

you don't even have to pay for the bot, the admin never fixed the fact you can just drag and drop the bot inside this client, pathetic

unpack the data into your exe folder, add bot and thats it

Anyone is free to do so or download the files, I compiled my own binary so I dont have to run panthers - its "safe.exe", but if you'd rather run panther's feel free to use his.

@edit: you might have to delete files from appdata/otcv8/nostalther if you played here before
So you could privately message the hoster in order to fix this but you rather share a vulnerability to the whole community to discredit a server, I couldn't expect something different from this community, honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you could privately message the hoster in order to fix this but you rather share a vulnerability to the whole community to discredit a server, I couldn't expect something different from this community, honestly.
i did, i even posted here a month ago, it changed nothing

Yeah exactly. Everything is left unmodereated here, or moderated with heavy bias. It's why I canceled by subscription here. I also don't think his intention is to actually help, it's just to grief and troll all other ots. Otherwise yes, would have done exactly that. Not sure why you'd need to compile a new exe either. seems sus, but whatever... may as well call it NotAVirus.exe

Also hasn't actually explained how to do it, or any kind of solution, just bragging about how it's possible and encouraging other to bot or just not play at all. For someone that seems to be upset that ots have bots, he knows an awful lot about how to do it.

100% of his other posts are just complaining about every single ot project that exists while contributing nothing. I'm sure it's someone elses account used purely for this as it's only been created this year.

I don't pretend I have all the answers, that's why I openly ask for help and feed back. I've been working with OTC (Designing my client for Nostalther) for about 4 months. Before that I'd never used it. But I guess im a pathetic arsehole for thinking people out there have an ounce of maturity and could be expected not to cheat and greif on every game they play. But this doesn't mean we just give up.

Last edited:
Back