• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US][7.4] Nostalther Violet | True Reverse Engineered 7.4 | STARTS SEPT 10 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://vlt.nostalther.com/
Server Address
vlt.nostalther.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Yeah exactly. Everything is left unmodereated here, or moderated with heavy bias. It's why I canceled by subscription here. I also don't think his intention is to actually help, it's just to grief and troll all other ots. Otherwise yes, would have done exactly that. Not sure why you'd need to compile a new exe either. seems sus, but whatever... may as well call it NotAVirus.exe

Also hasn't actually explained how to do it, or any kind of solution, just bragging about how it's possible and encouraging other to bot or just not play at all. For someone that seems to be upset that ots have bots, he knows an awful lot about how to do it.

100% of his other posts are just complaining about every single ot project that exists while contributing nothing. I'm sure it's someone elses account used purely for this as it's only been created this year.

I don't pretend I have all the answers, that's why I openly ask for help and feed back. I've been working with OTC (Designing my client for Nostalther) for about 4 months. Before that I'd never used it. But I guess im a pathetic arsehole for thinking people out there have an ounce of maturity and could be expected not to cheat and greif on every game they play. But this doesn't mean we just give up.

Do not lose your time talking with this kid. Just take a look on his recent posts and you will see that is a fake profile of an envious OT admin.
By the way, to fix it just change your client crypt key.
Keep doing a good work. Good luck!

1669978311146.png

Which of the posts do you not agree with?
or are you salty that I am exposing your colleagues, and that most of you guys are whack scams with no idea what you are doing, and yes - I mean you too @imperianic.
I worked for you some time ago, and you are all the same - you expect answers and suggestions on silver plate, while its your job, on which you profit with your P2W monthly editions.

You are detached from reality as always, as with your technical skills your deduction skills are up to pair.
I gave him a hint, he should have investigated that.
What is the "good job" that he is doing? Running the .exe (made by Ezzz, so it crashes daily) that he paid for?
His server is completely unplayable due to cheating plage and corruption, while yours restart every week with new soft boots in the premium shop, and I'm not even mentioning mismanagement because it stopped being an issue with the wipes so often.

Well, we all should take your "good job" with a grain of salt.

I've been working with OTC (Designing my client for Nostalther) for about 4 months. Before that I'd never used it
Then go and work some more, because that is clearly not enough. You scammed so many people with your "accurate reverse engineering" while you are just a newb.
And don't even start on Ezz, it's not our fault you got scammed too.

Last edited:
Which of the posts do you not agree with?
or are you salty that I am exposing your colleagues, and that most of you guys are whack scams with no idea what you are doing, and yes - I mean you too @imperianic.
I worked for you some time ago, and you are all the same - you expect answers and suggestions on silver plate, while its your job, on which you profit with your P2W monthly editions.

You are detached from reality as always, as with your technical skills your deduction skills are up to pair.
I gave him a hint, he should have investigated that.

What is the "good job" that he is doing? Running the .exe (made by Ezzz, so it crashes daily) that he paid for?
His server is completely unplayable due to cheating plage and corruption, while yours restart every week with new soft boots in the premium shop, and I'm not even mentioning mismanagement because it stopped being an issue with the wipes so often.

Well, we all should take your "good job" with a grain of salt.

Then go and work some more, because that is clearly not enough. You scammed so many people with your "accurate reverse engineering" while you are just a newb.
And don't even start on Ezz, it's not our fault you got scammed too.

You are not competent to do it better and keep crying here.
I dont know @pink_panther, it's not my collegue and it's the first time that I trade words with him.
Different from you I don't envy people.
Cya ;)

unpack the data into your exe folder, add bot and thats it

Anyone is free to do so or download the files, I compiled my own binary so I dont have to run panthers - its "safe.exe", but if you'd rather run panther's feel free to use his.

@edit: you might have to delete files from appdata/otcv8/nostalther if you played here before
this only works on this noob server? -;P

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not lose your time talking with this kid. Just take a look on his recent posts and you will see that is a fake profile of an envious OT admin.

Yeah, I know lol. I imagine he's some kid in his mums basement, with just a red face of rage and tears rolling down his face, with a picture of Ezzz on his wall with knives and darts in it. Literally contributes nothing and dedicates all his time to crying about Ezzz and everyones ot servers.

I asked him to explain, and instead of saying anything helpful, he just provided a modified client to bot with. 🤷‍♂️

You are not competent to do it better and keep crying here.
I did already multiple times with better effects than yours, but there are better ways to spend time or earn money than leech on the game of our childhoods ...
But you have to be "this tall" to ride the train ;)

Yeah, I know lol. I imagine he's some kid in his mums basement, with just a red face of rage and tears rolling down his face, with a picture of Ezzz on his wall with knives and darts in it. Literally contributes nothing and dedicates all his time to crying about Ezzz and everyones ot servers.
Insult me because I know your security better than you, while I never commented negatively on any serious project, I'm only insulting seasonal scams.
I would not put a picture of that fake addidas-wearing depressed-because-bad imposter anywhere near my sight.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know lol. Apparently anyone who doesn't share his anger is a colleague or close friend 🙄

His life dedicated to being upset about anything Ezzz does. Probably needs genuine therapy and I feel bad :/ I'm just here hosting a tibia server for a fun and love of old school tibia and to feel some nostalgia.

Meanwhile.....
1669992992436.png

Insult me because I know your security better than you, while I never commented negatively on any serious project, I'm only insulting seasonal scams.
I would not put a picture of that fake addidas-wearing depressed-because-bad imposter anywhere near my sight.
You call every server a scam, even though you get to play them all for free. 🤷‍♂️ What are you being scammed out of exactly? I'm the one that spends my time and money on development and hosting, and you don't need to worry about what I spend money on.

For someone that claims to hate Ezzz so much, you spend a lot of time and effort thinking and talking about him. Even to go as far as to know what he looks and dresses like. Maybe you saw his sexy muscles and wanted to be held in his embrace, but are upset that will never get to happen. Idunno. Seems to be some underlying ander issues with you though.

Guy is exposing those shit servers to this community and every owner is trying to protect his business. Seems like both you and imperianic owner who cant stand that his server had only 1 playable edition can't handle single bad word about your ots and you insult him irl. Very reliable people i must write. Not recommending bcs server released long time ago and still half of things are not working correctly

Guy is exposing those shit servers to this community and every owner is trying to protect his business. Seems like both you and imperianic owner who cant stand that his server had only 1 playable edition can't handle single bad word about your ots and you insult him irl. Very reliable people i must write. Not recommending bcs server released long time ago and still half of things are not working correctly
Nice alt account.👍 🥱

I'd be find with constructive criticism and feed back, at least that's something to work with. But you're both you are just throwing your hands up in the air, calling everything shit and leaving.

The second suggestion (from a month ago!) is you patch the client, and no, changing your RSA is not enough, but @imperianic is even more clueless than you.

Not really, because your advise is "get good". How is that helpful?

How exactly do I patch the client for this? Can you elaborate? It's using the encryption the client has available. I already told you I've used it like 3 months. And my developers are uneducated scammers who live off the fact they leaked some buggy code.

Thanks.

Everything x1 plus limited free account. Time consuming as fuck, hard pass.

Fair enough. Facc is actually a little custom and some of the pacc features have been made available.

Low 1x rates for the original feel, along with the realism of the server to recreate the good ol' days. Any staged rates on a hardcore server just takes away from the feeling of accomplishment of achievements, but we understand it's not for everyone.

Nostalther Retro has more custom content and staged rates if you're just looking for some casual fun and nostalgia.

Nostalther wishes everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Santa Claus is visiting all major cities (Kazordoon, Venore, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Port Hope, Darashiam Thais, Edron and Ankrahmun), visit him and ask for a present!

Santa also has some new goodies, so please be sure to restart and update your client to be sure you don't miss out!
santa_thais.PNG

santa_edron.PNG

santa_darashia.PNG

Is there a way to recover my account? I don't remember my account number and I don't remember my password, but I remember what the email is.
I was playing another server and I forgot.
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to recover my account but there is no option where I can recover the two keys

Last edited:
Is there a way to recover my account? I don't remember my account number and I don't remember my password, but I remember what the email is.
I was playing another server and I forgot.
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to recover my account but there is no option where I can recover the two keys
You can contact me on discord to discuss this, ill see if i can help you with that.

just started here, playing solo. if someone wants to join me give me a pm, Im gonna leave some gear on rookgaard also.

Back