• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Realistic | World Battle | BR/EU/US INTERCONNECTED HOSTS | [10/10/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://realistic.global
Server Address
ots.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
The solution is perfect, run the EU server at 19.00.
For us it is a perfect time, we will have a few hours to play to get enough sleep to work on Friday😉😎

I made a poll on Realistic Discord explaining BR people about this, but I know that they will understand because everybody will win, you with playing in a good start time and them with growing community for wars xD
BTW, remember that BRT is UTC-3, so, the new start time PROBABLY will be 19 UTC

BTW i have a solution in my mind, I can open EU server 2 hours before BR and US, than I compensate this time on SS delay, so EU will have some days with a bigger delay SS (thats usually is 2 minutes) to be fair with other servers, what do you think? Remember that world transfer will be allowed only with 1 week of server.

It's a good idea.
If you want a lot of EU players, start it at 20 CEST. These are 3 hours earlier than planned, but you can do "SS" ~15/20 minutes and within 1 week it will even out.

Last edited:
Good luck with the launch!
What you have presented seems promising.

Thanks @Kaspar yur welcome to play

@lord xavy transfer will be released just after a week, then you will be able to go to an island with every temple NPC called Island of Destiny, and there has a king that can transfer you without any cost and instantly. Transfers can be done with a 24 hours delay, just this limitation.

So when is start? a lot of my ppl want play here but no one want play on ots when start is 11 p.m our time...

I never more play this OT
last edition got so nice keylogger and something to minning bitcoins but GM call to ignore that cuz client got some file with friendly virus

@Pyrka Leci sorry? are you serious? I know what are you talking about, Riftbot, a bot that we took out from our client, and the admin started talking these "things", but not about the client, about PROGDN (????????).
After this, Leandro Sandmann, the CEO of Exitlag (old Tibiatunnel) and ProGDN sent him this message on his forum:

Code:
Leandro Sandmann29 March 2019 at 08:13
Hello, my name is Leandro Sandmann. I am CEO of ExitLag and ProGDN.
Files on %PROGRAMFILES%\ProGDN are from ProGDN SDK used by Realistic. As you can see, there are headers and libraries files.
There are not any spyware or bitcoin miner. Rifbot wrote this because Realistic added an AntiCheat and they does not have capacity to bypass it.
Please guys, let's study!

and then, the guy answered AGREEING that was a lie:

Code:
Ascer29 March 2019 at 23:02
I removed info about this malware since I cannot show you proof.

These messages can be viewed on Riftbot (that doesnt support Realistic anymore) forums. I think that it's explained, it was a lie, and a lie because we took out his bot from our client.

@Kajko94 look for our task table on our website library, there you can find how many times you can repeat each task

He means that it is possible to have task on rats and rotworms calculating at one time

I was playing last version and it was a huge... FAIL! Lowrate ot dropped from 500 online to 30 within like 24days. All because of the ignorance of hoster. He's just making boosted shitty op real shop for lowrate, milks your money, then hes gone :) I honestly do not recommend this server, btw he restarted whole accounts base so everyone who had points from last "longrun lowrate edition" lost all his points XD
If you respect your time and effort guys just keep that on your mind while considering playing here.
Cheers.

Back