• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[US] [7.4] Realistic | World Battle | BR/EU/US INTERCONNECTED HOSTS | [10/10/2019]

Server Website/AAC
https://realistic.global
Server Address
ots.realistic.global
Server Port
Client Protocol
@Shunner sorry, didnt understand. only 1 task per time

@Pennywally i paid 3 months of dedicated server for 0 players playing on last edition for don't reset, I think its fair. You probably know thats impossible make a eternal server nowadays. BTW you still welcome to play, cya

Somewhere i got logs about ur ANTIBOT when launching client i got GPU use over 80% on tibia its impossible
Packet loss got instadeadly up to
nvm no chance to make this ot good cuz realesta still alive no one will play p2w ot anymore

Somewhere i got logs about ur ANTIBOT when launching client i got GPU use over 80% on tibia its impossible
Packet loss got instadeadly up to
nvm no chance to make this ot good cuz realesta still alive no one will play p2w ot anymore

You still welcome to play friend, but dont make other OTS adversitment here (if is not your intention), please. bye bye

i isn't make any adv Realesta was crack ot with lovely spoof by runemakers we will see maybe i will join if ot isnt die after 24h well play:)

Realistic is legendary enfo server, I wish you all best with server but you should change the name of server because you show no respect to Ond and Kaspar
greetings

Only Realistic for me is the war server that came from @ond and @Kaspar. Brought up many generations of insane war players. Please consider changing name out of respect for them and their community.

I understand your complaining, but Realistic is a common word, and my brand is Realistic Global. Started with it by 8 months, cannot change it anymore. Sorry for that, but I didn't know Realistic enforced before.

great so u just split ur online on 3 different servers meanwhile using legendary name - realistic so some ppl might think its kaspar/ond starting with their server

also

scepter.png
Pure ScepterA scepter that gives you some light plus a magic level boost (+1). Helpful for Knights.15 RP
sprite_37283.png
Dragonfire BootsA boots that gives you 10 speed (lower than a Boots of Haste) plus 1HP/2sec and 1MP/2sec (life ring regeneration).25 RP
ring_6136.png
Aura RingA ring that gives you light plus 1MP/2sec (life ring regeneration) with 1 hour decay (after 1 hour of use it will be removed).2 RP
item_5105.png
Banshee Tear AmuletGives you 20 speed.10 RP
sprite_37265.png
Green Djin's ScrollUse to get full access of Green Djin's quest. You can only have access to ONE Djin Faction per character.10 RP
sprite_37266.png
Blue Djin's ScrollUse to get full access of Blue Djin's quest. You can only have access to ONE Djin Faction per character.10 RP
rashid.png
Traveler ScrollCan be used to able to talk with Tino, The Traveler (Rashid) and gain access to The Postman Quest feautures.20 RP
30_37264.png
Premium Scroll of 30 daysWhen used gives you 30 days of premium time to your account. While Premium Account you are able to buy houses, promote your vocation and get 10% more experience.15 RP

seems like moneygrab ot which req to buy typical 2 days ot wannabe pvp god starter pack which include djinn+rashid+pacc xD

great so u just split ur online on 3 different servers meanwhile using legendary name - realistic so some ppl might think its kaspar/ond starting with their server

also

scepter.png
Pure ScepterA scepter that gives you some light plus a magic level boost (+1). Helpful for Knights.15 RP
sprite_37283.png
Dragonfire BootsA boots that gives you 10 speed (lower than a Boots of Haste) plus 1HP/2sec and 1MP/2sec (life ring regeneration).25 RP
ring_6136.png
Aura RingA ring that gives you light plus 1MP/2sec (life ring regeneration) with 1 hour decay (after 1 hour of use it will be removed).2 RP
item_5105.png
Banshee Tear AmuletGives you 20 speed.10 RP
sprite_37265.png
Green Djin's ScrollUse to get full access of Green Djin's quest. You can only have access to ONE Djin Faction per character.10 RP
sprite_37266.png
Blue Djin's ScrollUse to get full access of Blue Djin's quest. You can only have access to ONE Djin Faction per character.10 RP
rashid.png
Traveler ScrollCan be used to able to talk with Tino, The Traveler (Rashid) and gain access to The Postman Quest feautures.20 RP
30_37264.png
Premium Scroll of 30 daysWhen used gives you 30 days of premium time to your account. While Premium Account you are able to buy houses, promote your vocation and get 10% more experience.15 RP
seems like moneygrab ot which req to buy typical 2 days ot wannabe pvp god starter pack which include djinn+rashid+pacc xD
Guys like you only make the OTServer hosting harder day by day, even i see what that isn't overpowered stuff like other servers out there and someone is still there always open to the complain lol

It's my third server, both editions with 500+ players, just openning first time for EU and US
So, don't say that im using name to get players, its a lie. If you dont wanna play dont waste your time here, but you are welcome to play.

Theres no information about regeneration rates also i cant download client via launcher since 15min also task system makes no sense exp/rewards and amount of points for every task seems like it was made by some retard which didnt even play on any ot 7.4 for once xD

ehh not even able to log in on start make paladin and kill everyone on sight to make this server die faster

so sad gm couldnt write "stealth ring"
reward for stalker
A Stealtd Ring

reward for ghost

80 Stealtd Rings

cant download client/register/log in to server seems like some scamm xD

I understand your complaining, but Realistic is a common word, and my brand is Realistic Global. Started with it by 8 months, cannot change it anymore. Sorry for that, but I didn't know Realistic enforced before.
If you wont change name we will kill every guy from top 20 xddd

Theres no information about regeneration rates also i cant download client via launcher since 15min also task system makes no sense exp/rewards and amount of points for every task seems like it was made by some retard which didnt even play on any ot 7.4 for once xD

ehh not even able to log in on start make paladin and kill everyone on sight to make this server die faster
need just execute with admin privilegs

If you wont change name we will kill every guy from top 20 xddd
come play and do it!

Currently 284 players are online on Realistic World Battle. The record holds a total of 262 players.

nice spoof

It's not a spoof @misiaczek11 , there's 3 worlds connected to the same database, the record is from just 1 world BR, fixing this issue on website. You can check it by yourself dude

Omg , uploaded maps to the map folder doesnt work , every time i log in i got no maps , 900 fps on the client and client aint smooth.

Back