• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][10.98] Eternal Tibia June 7th 2021

Server Website/AAC
https://eternaltibia.com/register.php
Server Address
eternaltibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

eternaltibia

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to EternalTibia, where we do our upmost to give you the gaming experience you are looking for.
We are extremely excited to open our server to the public June 7th 2021 after weeks of endless work and many long nights implementing systems that will benefit our playerbase & their time here with us!

please take a look at what you can find when playing EternalTibia;

Here is a little look at our stages, aiming to maintain a steady server life, with many exciting things from low level game all the way through to high level content;

8 - 20 = x5
21 - 50 = x3
51 - 130 = x2
131+ = x1.5

There are many more exciting attributes to our server, such as;

Very Active GOD's, putting YOU First!!
Fully working stamina system, along with stamina exp boost!
Regain stamina at our fully custom built Training Centre!
No Rookgaard!
Wide range of Custom Quests & Dungeons!
Variety of Daily Events!
Custom Equipment Set Bonus's aswell as Custom equipment!
Our very own Item Rarity System!
Personalised Addon Bonus System!
Adjusted Cooldowns, provoking exciting PVP!
Definite Weekly Updates!
Our unique Dungeon Timer System, To track teams progress in our custom Dungeons!
Ordinary PVP system, with an added twist of Gaining EXP from kills of Higher levels!
Running up to date client updates, ensuring we have the newest OTC possible!
Daily Boosted Creatures!
With all this being said, We also boast an impressive 200+ Outfits & Mounts!

Launch Date : June 7th 2021

Please, join us on our discord channel - Where we constantly pay attention to our players opinions and thoughts! Who knows, maybe one of your ideas may well end up ingame!

Discord Channel -
discord.gg

Join the Eternal Tibia Discord Server!

Check out the Eternal Tibia community on Discord - hang out with 41 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
discord.gg
Website -

Eternal Tibia

eternaltibia.com
eternaltibia.com

We hope to see you very soon!
EternalTibia Team!

Last edited:
Bots being allowed (and even promoted by having a built-in bot) is what makes me instantly lose interest in a server.

I don't understand why there isn't a single mention of it, neither on the website nor in this thread. Hell, even the rules say something contrary: "No botting allowed." It's a very important piece of information for both kinds of player.

Bots being allowed (and even promoted by having a built-in bot) is what makes me instantly lose interest in a server.

I don't understand why there isn't a single mention of it, neither on the website nor in this thread. Hell, even the rules say something contrary: "No botting allowed." It's a very important piece of information for both kinds of player.
Not sure what server you talkin about? Yes our server use Otclientv8 which have built-in bot, but no rules says "No botting allowed" Where do you see that?

Not sure what server you talkin about? Yes our server use Otclientv8 which have built-in bot, but no rules says "No botting allowed" Where do you see that?
Under 'Server Rules'.

Would be nice to see more information about your custom stuff on ots, you just wrote what it is on server, but it's nowhere explained.

Nice server so far! i just miss abit information on the custom part so if u guys could fix that i would be really happy :)

i think its a good server tbh, daily updates and helpful gms. custom dungeons for groups is awesome too man

Pretty nice server. Mixed of Old School and new school tibia. the built in bot is nice to have if u want to use it. and its not over powered.
creators have an active discord and actually listen to what ppl say. enjoying it so far!

2 weeks after your reply and no info on your website, don't be lazy.
If u call me lazy i know u not even play on the server ^^ Im working on stuff allmost 24/7... this in work but takes time to make

If u call me lazy i know u not even play on the server ^^ Im working on stuff allmost 24/7... this in work but takes time to make
I asked you to give more description on your custom stuff on server, you said you will do it and didn't make it on website. :(

Yeah really soon. and it will be there really soon im sorry we haven´t added anything about it yet 🙏

We are happy to announce that we are currently working on a complete revamp of our task system, with the whole system being reworked and updated, making rewards more reasonable, as well as adding our own rewards to tasks making them alot more enjoyable & worthwhile!

Hopefully see you ingame!
EternalTeam

This server is the best on the market right now, sad that people dont try it.
join this server for much fun and soon upcoming wars 100% !!! Nice job Eternalteam

Back