• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][7.4/7.72] Realistic RealOTS FREE [Thursday, 12/13/2018]

Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks boys, we are doing a lot of implementations to get it better day by day. Got 100 players on the first week!!

Our BETA is finished, all accounts are reseted and we will do a relaunch on Tuesday.

No bugs, no crashes, no lag, no kicks, in our south american host for 1 month.

You all are welcome to play and test, we made a very good fixed OTclient from 0, it's perfect right now.

A lot of modification were done on our server, and it's very nice to play, now its time to start our project

It is a great server, for sure you will get nostalgia of the old times and I recommend you to play this, but unfortunately this server has a huge problem that is the rune maker “mafia” (lot of low lvl doing runes using macros).

If you take a look at the server you can see that they have more than 200 players online every day it is very cool, but more them a half of this is just rune makers doing runes for their main character if you dont count the “mafia” this server has around 50 to max 100 players.

The problem of this is that they are making the life of mages really more easy and creating overpower sorc because of the unlimited runes that their makers on macros can provide, so they can rush a lot of lvls and everybody now that sorc 150+ is very powerful on the 7.4 versions.

I hope that one day the adm solve this problem, because this is a realy cool server and I recommend for everyone to play (but dont forget to create your makers).

I like this server and Im active player also made donation to support the server, but i really hope that this problem with makers get solved.

One suggestion is that you start to delete the makers accounts, you can found a lot of them on the roof of houses in ab and other citys, change the client mc for 2 instead of 5 and for sure ban the main character of this makers for one week or a few days. When the problem of runes get solved the economy of the server will get harder and will make the life of mages more difficult (that was how it happened in the 7.4 version)

Congratulations for the server, it is really cool and I wish that you stay online for a long time 😁

Mafia is a good word to describe it lol. Those Ab'Dendriel roof runemakers are chars of top10 120 ED from top guild on the server. Now he is selling them lol:
19:21 Mts HumilhouVoces: SELL SD AND KK'S RL, SELL CHAR TOP 6, 7, 8, 9 DE ML, ML 74! - BUY REALISTIC COINS!
Strange this guy has the same name like top1 MS on the server, who is probably getting buffed with their unlimited botted supplies (I saw him manafluiding for 1h+ in depot).
Multiple attempts not only mine but of others to report those guys failed. We provided cams, screenshots, proofs of this ***cking autologout bot farm and the only thing admin is doing is deleting Discord posts -> conclusion: admin is probably friends with that gang and the situation is never going to change :)
This server is fine only if you want to make some people angry and just pk, but if you want to treat it "seriously", then just don't play here.
And definitely don't spend any real money here... Not worth it with this admin-top-guild mafia.
Have never seen such corrupted ots.

7.4 server economy is moved by runes.
yes, i've authorized runemaking WITHOUT logout and automove. the rule is very simple, if you wanna runemake away you have to accept that you can be killed.
all I do is control MC numbers by IP, and all stuff related with packet manipulation (bots)
btw I don't play my server, I don't have time for it, but like I said for you on Discord, if you don't like, don't play, because things will keep like that.
about the number of players, we are getting 400 players at the night fighting wars, if you wanna see how many main/makers has on server just go to online list, filter by level and look around level 11 to 20 (the most common level for maker), and you will thats not true what you are talking about.
it's a high rate server idea, things are easy for low levels, so, if you wanna a low rate find one @Mrozy8 and stop talking lies of my server.
everyone is welcome to play here.

server administrator is very dedicated.
good server.;)