• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4] Dura - A Harder Tibia | Massively Customized | New Meta | Long Term | Regular Updates | Never Reset | For Skilled Players

Server Website/AAC
https://dura-online.com/
Server Address
dura-online.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
why test server offline?

Just changing some stuff around. No worries. :)

We're going through a bunch of different doomsday scenarios. ;)

Been back up btw for a while now if you're still logged out

Our release was scheduled on Novemeber 7th 16:00CET / UTC-3 12:00 / 10:00 EST.

However for security reasons we have changed it to Novemeber 7th 18:00CET / UTC-3 14:00 / 12:00 EST.

This looks really sick, but very difficult, I will perhaps give it a try but hopefully dont get rekt :p

Is premmy just exp bonus and stuff? Or do you have to have it for promo, spells, boats?

Premium Account:​

• Able to be a promoted vocation. Reduces experience, skill, and item loss by Death. Increases regeneration ability.
  • Travel capability by boat and magic carpet.
  • Access to certain Premium-Only lands such as the island city of Edron.
  • Access to and capable of using Premium-Only Spells.
  • Access to 4 Premium-Only Outfits.
  • Able to buy and own Houses and Guildhalls. There is no limit to how many you are able to have.
  • Access to Realm's Aid.
  • Increased VIP Entries from 50 to 200.
  • Depot Space increased from 1000 to 5000.

The final step to Release is done! We have wiped and removed all Accounts and have reset the Server in entirety. You are now free to Create your Account. This Account, as well as the Characters you create, will be the ones you play on Release!

Everyone who creates an Account will start with 14 days of Premium Account.

Release: November 7th, Saturday, 18:00 CET | 14:00 BRT | 12:00 EST

1604684157969.png
We expect a HUGE turnout of players! This will be Dura’s First Edition, a game designed to give you something hard again, something challenging, something that makes you on the edge of your seat eyes inches from the screen escaping death! And this is only the beginning because we will continue to put our content of the same spirit for years and years!

And to celebrate this historic occasion we are rewarding $100.00 USD each to the first 5 Players who reach Level 30!

1. $100 & Hero Outfit

2. $100 & Monk Outfit

3. $100 & Witch Outfit

4. $100 & Elf Outfit

5. $100 & Dwarf Outfit

Good Luck​

“The board is set, the pieces are moving…”

See you in Dura soon!

For your Information:

Rule: Blocking off areas in Rookgaard is strictly forbidden. That is blocking off a given area/spawn with characters.

Rule: Blocking off areas in Main is allowed for a period of 30 minutes. Not more. This is to prevent abuse of low-level alt characters abusing FACC to manipulate the game to their advantage.

For your Information:

Rule: Blocking off areas in Rookgaard is strictly forbidden. That is blocking off a given area/spawn with characters.

Rule: Blocking off areas in Main is allowed for a period of 30 minutes. Not more. This is to prevent abuse of low-level alt characters abusing FACC to manipulate the game to their advantage.
Second rule is not very specific, how do you check if spawn is not blocked for longer than 30 min?

Second rule is not very specific, how do you check if spawn is not blocked for longer than 30 min?

someone can report it i guess, demona is one of the more abusable spawns that come to mind, vdl is the next one, maybe mintwallin can be blocked somehow too, hellgate ghouls etc.

it is pretty abusable tbh and it's good that a rule like this is in place, prevents safe exping if a war were to come and people would use noobchars in order to force frags from people

Yep I understand the rule, but it's not clear when the timer should start. I hope you won't ban anyone without a short debate. Also, there is no mc policy, or 1 mc allowed?

Edit. I just checked the rules on page, no mcs allowed.

Yep I understand the rule, but it's not clear when the timer should start. I hope you won't ban anyone without a short debate. Also, there is no mc policy, or 1 mc allowed?

Edit. I just checked the rules on page, no mcs allowed.

It will be simple enforcement. If a staff member reports it you have 30 minutes to vacate or you will be Deleted.

Thanks Aczk. You made me reflect on how we should enforce it exactly. :)

keep getting error connection timed out after completing the captcha when I try to open website

Back